What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hong Wu, my friend can you tell us what does it mean in Chinese? ;)

hongwug.png

I dont believe this .... this thread is still alive ... an article with no reference ... let alone haveing credible proof....

greeat its doing wonders for this forum... but hey its India Bashing ... who's cares aboutour reputation when that can be done ...

perfect :cheers:
There is no reference because I wrote it. So you have some comments or critiques?

There is no reference because I wrote it. So you have some comments or critiques?
So it's all King HongWu's Imagination....

But also this thread is alive..
Coz it's a india bashing thread

Come Abir,
You are trying to hail a Taxi No.9211.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I should have thought it earlier with him keep pestering a future war of India and China! :lol:

Anyway he was doing it okay till "Bharti" got him caught. :lol:

Thanks to CD for the Chinese test idea.

Hong Wu, my friend can you tell us what does it mean in Chinese? ;)

hongwug.png
That is an auspicious symbol for wealth and not a standard character. Imageshack is also not viewable from China without a proxy.

The chances of a second Sino-Indian War happening are about as high as Sarah Palin winning the 2012 U.S. election.

I should have thought it earlier with him keep pestering a future war of India and China! :lol:

Anyway he was doing it okay till "Bharti" got him caught. :lol:

Thanks to CD for the Chinese test idea.

Hong Wu,Hong Wu whatcha gonna do?
whatcha gonna do,
when they come for you?

Hong Wu Hong Wu whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do ,
when they come for you?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Abir, I thought you were so clever? Where are you now?

The chances of a second Sino-Indian War happening are about as high as Sarah Palin winning the 2012 U.S. election.
No, it's 50 years after 1962 and everybody know Indian Army wants a rematch. You think China won't oblige?

No. That is the number of the taxi that Herr Feld Marschall Hong Wu travels by.
You folks wish that I am Pakistani so you can go back to dreaming that Indian can scheme on Tibet without consequences.

Ah..... no Bharti can come in between the friendship of China and Pakistan! No matter how clever you think you are. :china::pakistan:

Abir, I thought you were so clever? Where are you now?

No, it's 50 years after 1962 and everybody know Indian Army wants a rematch. You think China won't oblige?

You folks wish that I am Pakistani so you can go back to dreaming that Indian can scheme on Tibet without consequences.

Ah..... no Bharti can come in between the friendship of China and Pakistan! No matter how clever you think you are. :china::pakistan:

Could'nt care less what you claim to be! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
As if even you know that.
But thanks for the fables.
And BTW when is the nuking and bombing gonna start, Herr Feld Marschall?
Having fun anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom