What's new

The SAUDIfighter Typhoon??

Which is now being used and invested in a correct way including Education and World class Factories, universities and Research facilities. We have the biggest amount of Student studying abroad 140,000 Saudis studying in Universities around the world and about 100 factories opening up in KSA each year.

Though i lack first hand information but according to ppl who have spent their entire lives in gulf the only factories that are being allowed to be opened by Europeans are of biscuit and shampoo.

Other than that there are also some construction related industries.

As far as universities are concerned tell me when you have a significant number of peer reviewed research papers.

Though i lack first hand information but according to ppl who have spent their entire lives in gulf the only factories that are being allowed to be opened by Europeans are of biscuit and shampoo.

Other than that there are also some construction related industries.

As far as universities are concerned tell me when you have a significant number of peer reviewed research papers.

I suggest you read about the Saudi industrial revolution.

Is it not the same 20 billion pound case of bribery where in BAE systems and British government had bribed Saudi royal family to make a deal and get inferior air crafts at inflated prices? Then the whole fiasco was dealt under the table hush, hush. Saudi bribe claims delay £20bn fighter deal - Times Online

No it is not the same case. The deal that the case was about was a 1980s deal that suddenly creeped when we went for the typhoon. It was just an American ploy to stop the deal.

No it is not the same case. The deal that the case was about was a 1980s deal that suddenly creeped when we went for the typhoon. It was just an American ploy to stop the deal.

But Saudi royal family never let an investigation into it. Neither Saudi government offered to investigate the matter locally. On the contrary they threatened to make a deal with France and stop Typhoon deal if any investigation is carried out or any names called. That is what I heard. So British government in order to save the 20 billion pound deal, basically stopped the investigation paid some more bribes and got the deal.

But Saudi royal family never let an investigation into it. Neither Saudi government offered to investigate the matter locally. On the contrary they threatened to make a deal with France and stop Typhoon deal if any investigation is carried out or any names called. That is what I heard. So British government in order to save the 20 billion pound deal, basically stopped the investigation paid some more bribes and got the deal.

Of course we want the case tone dropped what country wants a bad name for itself. No what we threatened the British was to stop the investigation was to stop Saudi intelligence cooperation. The deal you are talking about is Al-Yamamh deal for the tornadoes a time when Saudi Arabia was corrupt and much worse but that time is now long gone.

The investigation suddenly creeped up after the deal was signed to stop the deal. Opening a 30 year old case suddenly was the US way to stop us from getting this technology which will destroy our market for them but we wanted the technology and thank god we got the technology which is the most important part of this deal. Another reason to stop the deal was that it destroys Israel's superiority.

Besides all the people who were involved in that deal were layed off when King Abdullah came to power.

Of course we want the case tone dropped what country wants a bad name for itself. No what we threatened the British was to stop the investigation was to stop Saudi intelligence cooperation. The deal you are talking about is Al-Yamamh deal for the tornadoes a time when Saudi Arabia was corrupt and much worse but that time is now long gone.

The investigation suddenly creeped up after the deal was signed to stop the deal. Opening a 30 year old case suddenly was the US way to stop us from getting this technology which will destroy our market for them but we wanted the technology and thank god we got the technology which is the most important part of this deal. Another reason to stop the deal was that it destroys Israel's superiority.

Well, if you say so, but I have my doubts that more bribes were not paid for Typhoons too. In fact that is what was the issue. Anyways, Typhoons are not that good a fighter crafts and are considered by aviation experts as a failed project. Almost all those who were part of it except British pulled out. French went ahead with their Mirage seeing Typhoon as a failed fighter. It is a plane designed for 1980's and is already out of date, with just 2 squadrons of it, Saudis will not have any superiority against Silent Eagles and F-35 of Israel. Not that we are going to ever believe that Saudis are going to stand up to Israel ever. Infact Saudis have colluded and conspired with Israelis to attack Muslims. They offered secured air space to Israel on more than one occasion for attack on Muslim lands.

Well, if you say so, but I have my doubts that more bribes were not paid for Typhoons too. In fact that is what was the issue. Anyways, Typhoons are not that good a fighter crafts and are considered by aviation experts as a failed project. Almost all those who were part of it except British pulled out. French went ahead with their Mirage seeing Typhoon as a failed fighter. It is a plane designed for 1980's and is already out of date, with just 2 squadrons of it, Saudis will not have any superiority against Silent Eagles and F-35 of Israel. Not that we are going to ever believe that Saudis are going to stand up to Israel ever. Infact Saudis have colluded and conspired with Israelis to attack Muslims. They offered secured air space to Israel on more than one occasion for attack on Muslim lands.

Who said it is only 2 squadrons?? And why is it a failed project??? I know you are a huge Iran supporter but that does not mean automatically to be a Saudi hater and also believing lies spread by Israel itself to create rift between Muslims. Why are pro-Iranians are willing to believe Israeli sources as long as it is anti- Saudi??

And the typhoons we got we got at the same price partner countries pay for the typhoon. Divide 4.42 billion by 72 you get 62 million per plane. Since we signed the deal in early stages of typhoon we got it at that time price besides prices were very important to us that we also got 10% off of the deal if you read the links I provided you would know.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

And the French made the rafale not the mirage mainly because France wanted thingsnthat was unrealistic for partner nations of the project I suggest you read about it. Most aviation experts say the typhoon is the scone best aircraft in service next to the F-22.

Who said it is only 2 squadrons?? And why is it a failed project??? I know you are a huge Iran supporter but that does not mean automatically to be a Saudi hater and also believing lies spread by Israel itself to create rift between Muslims. Why are pro-Iranians are willing to believe Israeli sources as long as it is anti- Saudi??

And the typhoons we got we got at the same price partner countries pay for the typhoon. Divide 4.42 billion by 72 you get 62 million per plane. Since we signed the deal in early stages of typhoon we got it at that time price besides prices were very important to us that we also got 10% off of the deal if you read the links I provided you would know.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

And the French made the rafale not the mirage mainly because France wanted thingsnthat was unrealistic for partner nations of the project I suggest you read about it. Most aviation experts say the typhoon is the scone best aircraft in service next to the F-22.

each fighter squadron is usually upto 35 air crafts with two squadrons being 70. So it is 2 squadrons. Typhoon is not even near F-22. It is more in the league of F-16. Even modern F-15E Silent Eagles are ages ahead of it. No body hates Saudi Arabia. The truth is out there. I never use Israeli sources. It was Saudi sources which had told American and other journalists that Saudis would give air space to Israel to bomb Iran and it was American officials who said Saudi royal family was pushing for war on Iran and Saudis never denied this. By the way Saudis also provided Israel with air space when Israel bombed Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1980's. These are the the truths. The deal was not 4.42 billion pounds. It was a 20 billion dollar Pound deal in which British advisers will always guard the planes inside Saudi Arabia during the life of the planes. Basically they will keep an on eye on Saudis. And their salaries being part of that 20 billion pound (31 billion dollar) deal. That is way too expensive for a failed fighter which not many countries are interested to buy and is not even stealth. It is cheaper to buy much more superior aircraft like Su-37, Mig-35 or even F-35 with that price tag. Dont you agree? If you wanted to really make a superior airforce for Saudis why would you spend 31 billion dollars on 72 failed British fighter jets? Wouldn't you go for Su-Pakfa instead and even save money?

each fighter squadron is usually upto 35 air crafts with two squadrons being 70. So it is 2 squadrons. Typhoon is not even near F-22. It is more in the league of F-16. Even modern F-15E Silent Eagles are ages ahead of it. No body hates Saudi Arabia. The truth is out there. I never use Israeli sources. It was Saudi sources which had told American and other journalists that Saudis would give air space to Israel to bomb Iran and it was American officials who said Saudi royal family was pushing for war on Iran and Saudis never denied this. By the way Saudis also provided Israel with air space when Israel bombed Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1980's. These are the the truths. The deal was not 4.42 billion pounds. It was a 20 billion dollar Pound deal in which British advisers will always guard the planes inside Saudi Arabia during the life of the planes. Basically they will keep an on eye on Saudis. And their salaries being part of that 20 billion pound (31 billion dollar) deal. That is way too expensive for a failed fighter which not many countries are interested to buy and is not even stealth. It is cheaper to buy much more superior aircraft like Su-37, Mig-35 or even F-35 with that price tag. Dont you agree? If you wanted to really make a superior airforce for Saudis why would you spend 31 billion dollars on 72 failed British fighter jets? Wouldn't you go for Su-Pakfa instead and even save money?

Bringmme the Saudi source that said this?? And no we did not give Israel clearance to bomb Iraqi nuclearnplant which we ourselves were funding. That failure led the Saudi forces to make the air defense department a separate force from the air force.

Who tod you nations are not interested in the typhoon?? Most recently the Japanese asked the plane to enter the tender for their next fighter. The original deal for the plane is 4.42 billion the remainder are service life contracts and if you actually read the thread i posted you would realize the huge amount of ToT involved in the plane in it's every aspect and no won't be keeping an eye on Saudis that is just for anti-Saudi propagandist to believe.

The typhoons are way ahead of the F-16 and even the F-35 is having a hard time competing with the typhoon.

The report was first published by debka which spread like wild fire. And if you think wikileaks is a reliable source go ahead.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Why would we even give clearance for Israel to Bomb the nuclear reactor?? It doesn't even make sense reminds me of the khoumini claim that Iraqis forced Israel to bomb their own nuclear site lol.

Dont make us laugh Musa. 4 billion pounds for the planes and 16 billion pounds for the maintenance? Is it not fishy? Zionists have Saudi royal family by the bal*s. Israel went over Saudi Arabia to bomb Iraq. So stop lying about that. Khomeini did not claim anything. He had said Saddam is just a puppet and they are just controlling him like a puppet. France wanted to give nuclear weapons to him but Israel disagreed, and US finally brokered a deal and gave Saddam chemical weapons instead. It was a disagreement between masters of Saddam and not between Saddam and Israel. It is not a secret that Saudis never EVER denied that Saudi royal family had offered air space for Israel to attack Iran and pushed US for war against Iran. After all Saudis were the biggest financers of puppet Saddam. When Saudis come out and deny the reports and say in clear terms that Saudi airspace will not be used for attack against any Muslim country, then we would believe them. But the history of Saudi show that non-Muslims have always used that holy land to launch attack against Muslims, whether in Iraq or against the last Caliphate or now against Iran. Get your facts right, Musa.

Dont make us laugh Musa. 4 billion pounds for the planes and 16 billion pounds for the maintenance? Is it not fishy? Zionists have Saudi royal family by the bal*s. Israel went over Saudi Arabia to bomb Iraq. So stop lying about that. Khomeini did not claim anything. He had said Saddam is just a puppet and they are just controlling him like a puppet. France wanted to give nuclear weapons to him but Israel disagreed, and US finally brokered a deal and gave Saddam chemical weapons instead. It was a disagreement between masters of Saddam and not between Saddam and Israel. It is not a secret that Saudis never EVER denied that Saudi royal family had offered air space for Israel to attack Iran and pushed US for war against Iran. After all Saudis were the biggest financers of puppet Saddam. When Saudis come out and deny the reports and say in clear terms that Saudi airspace will not be used for attack against any Muslim country, then we would believe them. But the history of Saudi show that non-Muslims have always used that holy land to launch attack against Muslims, whether in Iraq or against the last Caliphate or now against Iran. Get your facts right, Musa.

Breaking: Saudi Arabia Warns Israel Against Using Its Airspace to Strike Iran

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Check out the last paragraph

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_support_for_Iran_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

It is common knowledge that service life for an aircraft costs 100-150% of the aircraft original price.

It is you who is living in a world full of lies and only selective knowledge.

@ musa

Plz don't close your eyes to the ugly truth. And the truth is that Arab's in general and Saudi's in particular have always been the arm of west.

But you guyz haven't learned a thing. 100 years back when you betrayed the caliphate west gave you Israel in return but you guyz didn't learned a thing and now your king is spending 100 billion dollars(if that much money had been spent on local industry ,or even sponsoring a few projects in Muslim world, a decade later you guyz would had been on parity with china in making weapons) in combating imaginary enemies(iran) while the Zionists are laughing their ***** off.

@ musa

Plz don't close your eyes to the ugly truth. And the truth is that Arab's in general and Saudi's in particular have always been the arm of west.

But you guyz haven't learned a thing. 100 years back when you betrayed the caliphate west gave you Israel in return but you guyz didn't learned a thing and now your king is spending 100 billion dollars(if that much money had been spent on local industry ,or even sponsoring a few projects in Muslim world, a decade later you guyz would had been on parity with china in making weapons) in combating imaginary enemies(iran) while the Zionists are laughing their ***** off.

Saudi Arabia did not have any hand involved in the fall of the ottoman empire that is jordan's fault not ours. The American deal's price for one is exaggerated and second. We are already spending close to 140 billion on education for Saudi citizens. The American deal is on hold as I pointed out on another thread.

A decade earlier we did not have king Abdullah.

Back
Top Bottom