What's new

The Saudi M-4 anti-armor missile

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Matar_4 short-range missile guided by laser technology anti-tank missile capable of penetrating and smelting target materials and production of high temperatures working with a solid fuel engine with a force of 8000 Newton, a speed 1500 km / h and at a range of 10-15 km, manufactured and developed @KACST
Our industry_gtna # AFD_2018 Private # Made in Saudi Arabia

DXCUSauW4AIQjFU.jpg

Anti-armor missile produced by King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
The missile is the Saudi version of the South African missile Mokopa after the full transfer of the missile's technology
King Abdul Aziz City for Science and Technology said that it has transferred the technology of a range of missiles from several quarters.

Technical Specifications

Weight 50kg
The diameter is 178mm
The range is 10km
Speed 420 m/s
Capable of penetrating 1300 mm of armor

launcher:
An ejector holds four missiles installed on an armored vehicle
A naval platform
Helicopters
Unmanned aerial vehicles

Last edited:
Good news. I hope KSA wins freedom from USA especially now since DT has started to openly threaten and insult KSA after securing USD 300 bln worth of contracts.
The Guy is insulting everyone.. imagine Japan with its $600 billion investments in the US and SK $300 billion!!!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saud...amco-arrests-transcript.580486/#post-10842556

So why the world is not uniting against this bullying?
Each one is looking for his own interests and weighing them against other odds.. all these countries I've mentioned have more long lasting interests with the US than with any other nation.. and that weighs a lot against some mere passing criticism..

Each one is looking for his own interests and weighing them against other odds.. all these countries I've mentioned have more long lasting interests with the US than with any other nation.. and that weighs a lot against some mere passing criticism..
Naah not interests basically slavery. Uncle sam has all these countries you named, by the neck and the balls..he can squeeze and shove whenever he wants... as Trump said only two week.. BTW, this is something he cannot say to Shinzo Abe or Moon Jaein.

Matar_4 short-range missile guided by laser technology anti-tank missile capable of penetrating and smelting target materials and production of high temperatures working with a solid fuel engine with a force of 8000 Newton, a speed 1500 km / h and at a range of 10-15 km, manufactured and developed @KACST
Our industry_gtna # AFD_2018 Private # Made in Saudi Arabia

DXCUSauW4AIQjFU.jpg

Anti-armor missile produced by King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
The missile is the Saudi version of the South African missile Mokopa after the full transfer of the missile's technology
King Abdul Aziz City for Science and Technology said that it has transferred the technology of a range of missiles from several quarters.

Technical Specifications

Weight 50kg
The diameter is 178mm
The range is 10km
Speed 420 m/s
Capable of penetrating 1300 mm of armor

launcher:
An ejector holds four missiles installed on an armored vehicle
A naval platform
Helicopters
Unmanned aerial vehicles
well the missile is Ugly, but what is important is Mokopa is one of the deadliest anti armor missiles available ,its only weakness is that its not fire and forget against tanks and you must paint them with laser

He tried but that's the talk of the weak and KSA will dive deeper into slavery after buying these system as it will depend on USA even more for the spares and upgrades...and do not forget...the kill switches.
KSA has already started ToT and localisation of spare parts of most of its equipments a while ago, and every new system is coming with ToT too.. maybe even the kill switches..:lol: So no worries there..

KSA has already started ToT and localisation of spare parts of most of its equipments a while ago, and every new system is coming with ToT too.. maybe even the kill switches..:lol: So no worries there..
Was a MOU signed already and will they be fully produced? The same way KSA started producing the kornet under license?

manufactured and developed @KACST
Hello SC Sorry about asking this from you but you seem knowledgeable about Saudi Arabia's defense industry. I am a young Arab-American with dreams to become a military engineer and was trying to work in Saudi Arabia because that's where I see the most opportunity because of SaudiVision 2030. Do you know how hard it would be to become an engineer for Saudi Arabian Military Industries and if it is possible for non nationals? Are they interested in Research and Development or just transfers of technology because I have many ideas and want a place where I have the opportunity to implement them. Thank you even though you might not know.

Hello SC Sorry about asking this from you but you seem knowledgeable about Saudi Arabia's defense industry. I am a young Arab-American with dreams to become a military engineer and was trying to work in Saudi Arabia because that's where I see the most opportunity because of SaudiVision 2030. Do you know how hard it would be to become an engineer for Saudi Arabian Military Industries and if it is possible for non nationals? Are they interested in Research and Development or just transfers of technology because I have many ideas and want a place where I have the opportunity to implement them. Thank you even though you might not know.
I thin the only way is to get enrolled in the US military... and then it is not sure if they will send you to KSA.. maybe if you do speak Arabic it will be an advantage.. As for working for KSA's military directly, you do need to be a national.... You can also start your own business and try to contract your services in Saudi Arabia..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom