What's new

Saudi Arabia's Missile Messaging

The very same oil money Norway spends on the procurement of the F-35s?

My only point is with this ammunition, Saudi Arabia is not going to be any regional power. Saudi Arabia is buying everything from the big powers. Later on, if they could do, they should develop their own ammunition.

I'm wannabe arab? My dislike for them cannot be measured by you. My hate isnt based on sectarian nonsense.

Please what planes do you have? What missiles do you have? What AWACS do you have? Compared to their AF you guys are ZERO. And this is an honest observation. Ask any neutral party, probably Indians they will say the same. You guys will have an air war with KSA and they will annihilate your birds. You dont have the resources to invade them.

You guys at best have 26 F-14 with old radars and missiles. The Saudis have a 100 plus F-15s and around 70 Typhoons. All 4.5++ Gen fighters.

I am neutral between you guys but i would still tag a few Indian Think Tanks who are level headed and will respond to your queries.

@sancho @AUSTERLITZ Guys could you give the MOHSENAM an unbiased answer seeing you guys are neutral. The query is" Are the Saudi armed forces a breakfast cake ( prolly pancakes ) for the Iranians?" I responded with my answer above.

Thanks
What are you talking about the last battle Saudis fought was the battle of badr under the command of
Field marshal abu jahal and
General utbah bin rabi'ah
Battle of Badr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Would you like to open a thread on the "Scottish separatist movement"?

Not sure if your comment is based from sarcasm, but I actually have thought about doing that in the past. Just didn't think most here would be to interested.

Not sure if your comment is based from sarcasm, but I actually have thought about that in the past. Just didn't think most here would be to interested.
Not being sarcastic. Genuinely think you could provide some useful info!

the way Arabs talking about Iran is soo funny ...

here is the drone message :

10247229_10152112346268603_3625678588554264995_n.jpg
10262122_10152112345848603_4257714147114583429_n.jpg

I know what you guys going to say ... mock up ... fake ... blah blah

but after first flight ...

we can destroy your old DF-3 junk on the launch pad !

before firing the missiles ...

at the end , I know it is impossible to take you guys out of dreamland !

good dreams ... Zzzzzz !

What are you talking about the last battle Saudis fought was the battle of badr under the command of
Field marshal abu jahal and
General utbah bin rabi'ah
Battle of Badr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really, it were Iranians with the Prophet right? Come on stop being an idiot.

I rest my case.

the way Arabs talking about Iran is soo funny ...

here is the drone message :

View attachment 31983 View attachment 31984

I know what you guys going to say ... mock up ... fake ... blah blah

but after first flight ...

we can destroy your old DF-3 junk on the launch pad !

before firing the missiles ...

at the end , I know it is impossible to take you guys out of dreamland !

good dreams ... Zzzzzz !

Upgraded and NO you cannot. Stop regurgitating nonsense. None of you have nukes so even if you empty your missiles at each other, all you are going to have is damaged cities. thats it.

:coffee:
Really, it were Iranians with the Prophet right? Come on stop being an idiot.

I rest my case.

Upgraded and NO you cannot. Stop regurgitating nonsense. None of you have nukes so even if you empty your missiles at each other, all you are going to have is damaged cities. thats it.

what is the point of destroying cities when we can destroy military bases with high accuracy !?

go & ask from pakistani military or intelligence insiders about the missile touched down on the head of jaishol adal terrorists 80 km inside Pakistan ...

:coffee:

what is the point of destroying cities when we can destroy military bases with high accuracy !?

go & ask from pakistani military or intelligence insiders about the missile touched down on the head of jaishol adal terrorists 80 km inside Pakistan ...

You cant touch their bases that easy, their missile shields are top notch. You Iranians are delusional. Their AirForce will bury you. 80 km? 8 more like. And you guys had the permission. My sources are deep. Do not delude yourself into thinking otherwise. You're a senior member, act like one.

I'm out.

You cant touch their bases that easy, their missile shields are top notch. You Iranians are delusional. Their AirForce will bury you. 80 km? 8 more like. And you guys had the permission. My sources are deep. Do not delude yourself into thinking otherwise. You're a senior member, act like one.

I'm out.

time going to prove every thing ... :)

time going to prove every thing ... :)

Time isnt on our side now, hasnt been for over a decade my man. We will get our chance, and putting us down while we're down wont end well for anyone. :-)

You can mock us, belittle us, berrate us.

Back
Top Bottom