What's new

KACST to launch new satellite

I believe there are more 12 to go too rite? :/

KACST has not specified a particular number of Sats. The work is done on SaudiSAT 5 and SaudiGeo 1 and both are expected to be launched by Mid 2015. But one thing for sure is that, KSA will not stop making and launching Sats into Space.

Edit: Yes you are right, after a little search I found out that the planned number is 24 Sats currently under progress for launching.

Our RSS has been delayed :confused:

What was the reason behind that if I may ask?

Last edited:
We don't have a university called University of Riyadh but we have Unis in Riyadh :coffee:

Bad joke? LoL. :rofl:

Where did he say Uni of Riyadh !:lol: I will give you a chance to re-read what wrote once again. :rofl:

Money. SUPARCO has less budget than a University in Riyadh - duh! :D

Sats aren't that expensive, launching them maybe?:undecided:

We don't have a university called University of Riyadh but we have Unis in Riyadh :coffee:

Bad joke? LoL. :rofl:
Where did he say Uni of Riyadh !:lol: I will give you a chance to re-read what wrote once again. :rofl:

We seriously need to stop exporting Naswar to Saudi Arabia, Mr Khalifa is going En You Tee Ess! :omghaha:

When your PM has money to buy 4 luxury armored cars but not for critical Science projects, you should be worried. I sometimes think that SUPARCO should attract crowd source funding. Money is the main reason why our SHAHEEN-III SLV is delayed. :confused:

SLV.png

Last edited:

You didn't get my flip-ish joke. While Aero was suggesting that SUPARCO's budget is lesser than a Uni budget in Riyadh, I replied back and said we do have UNIs in Riyadh but none of them is called Riyadh Uni - which make sense given the fact that we do have many Unis in Riyadh!

You didn't get my flip-ish joke. While Aero was suggesting that SUPARCO's budget is lesser than a Uni budget in Riyadh, I replied back and said we do have UNIs in Riyadh but none of them is called Riyadh Uni - which make sense given the fact that we do have many Unis in Riyadh!

Whatever you say, your jokes suck man...admit it. :sarcastic:

Still can't cache the jock. :rofl:

@Arabian Legend

That's great news. So the total number of Sats in orbit is now 24 if I am not mistaken? That's a good start.

I have to say that KACST is doing a really good job of late. They have come a long way.

Saudi satellite put into orbit | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

No sir, the current number of Sats in orbit is 13. The rest which is 11 to be launched as KACST planned.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom