What's new

The Russia-China-Pakistan Axis | Implications

U see, sir. This is how they start trolling. They should be banned immediately. Why our forum is getting degraded due to these troll Indians.....just yesterday, one member @jhungary left this forum due to heavy trolling in this forum..@Joe.Shearer may have also left due to this...

I agree with you boss.
Im so worried that indian increasing day by day on this forum.
The admin block pakistani users immediately but he don't have a look to these sick indians which leave their defence pages and jump here like a house fly.
And they are so strange that they hide their identity even.
Never heard about such people but my signals come true the worst people on this land.

And requesting to the admin that please put such a criteria in which identification is possible as well for the admin and for the others.
That is because this pdf is about knowledge not about to hide someone post and then place it on Facebook or other social sites.
Cuz few days before i saw a post negativity against a nation and that nation is our neighbour and whom post it his profile exist of pakistan flag but in fact he was not a pakistani.

So i 100 % agree with you.
Thanks

What can pakistan offer to Russia.
For now, three words. Pakistan "Location! location and Location!"
Russia already investing $2.5 billion or so for gas and pipeline project. In future, Pakistan will be key hub for energy and trade and anchor for Persian Gulf and indian ocean. Russia and Pakistan had not exploit trade opportunities. There are unlimited potentials.

Back
Top Bottom