What's new

The Russia-China-Pakistan Axis | Implications

You included armaments in the list of Russian exports.

You claim it is a $46 billion investment. it is not going to pay off unless there is economic activity to justify the tab. For an economic corridor no attempt has been made to woo India or Iran.

Second the goods can be shipped from Karachi. It is the fastest approach. Shipping from Gwadar raises suspicions especially in Iran.

Third for India and China to exchange goods the shortest route is through Burma and Yunnan province to coastal China. The Karakoram highway is a long route.
That is so true damn fool Pakistanis and Chinese are just wasting billions on it. Right ?

@Oscar @waz Can you please to this unnecessary trolling

You included armaments in the list of Russian exports.

You claim it is a $46 billion investment. it is not going to pay off unless there is economic activity to justify the tab. For an economic corridor no attempt has been made to woo India or Iran.

Second the goods can be shipped from Karachi. It is the fastest approach. Shipping from Gwadar raises suspicions especially in Iran.

Third for India and China to exchange goods the shortest route is through Burma and Yunnan province to coastal China. The Karakoram highway is a long route.

Iran will come along with Arabs......

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1111323/pakistan-considering-link-gwadar-chabahar-sartaj-aziz/

India.......well, everyone knows that. Indian hatred of Pakistan will not allow Indians to join CPEC...instead they rant it passes through disputed territory...

When did I say Indians should or will trade with China through CPEC? Indians are plotting to disrupt CPEC not joining them....

If people like you are taking classes of Geography in Pakistan....then.....Pakistan ka Allahhhhh Malikkkkkkk:enjoy:.......and don't worry about curry smell, I am not interested in Pakistani Madrassah education:D:D!!!!! Also I am not fit for Pakistani advance courses of suicide bombing and beheadings:pakistan:!!!!!

Madarassah education is enough to conquer India....Aurangzeb and other Muslim rulers who ruled India agrees with that.... :D

Indians invented suicide bombing in modern era. Remember Srilanka and tamil terrorists? Tamil Terrorists supported by India blowing themselves. It was the first suicide bombing in Asia...Advance courses will be offered only by those who invented and made them adopt as a tactic in first place.....:lol:......India, damn you...U innovated suicide bombing...

So when you're going to blow yourself up? :lol:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104391493

http://factsanddetails.com/world/cat58/sub385/item2371.html

Madarassah education is enough to conquer India....Aurangzeb and other Muslim rulers who ruled India agrees with that.... :D

Indians invented suicide bombing in modern era. Remember Srilanka and tamil terrorists? Tamil Terrorists supported by India blowing themselves. It was the first suicide bombing in Asia...Advance courses will be offered only by those who invented and made them adopt as a tactic in first place.....:lol:......India, damn you...U innovated suicide bombing...

So when you're going to blow yourself up? :lol:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104391493

http://factsanddetails.com/world/cat58/sub385/item2371.html

We learned the leson after Rajiv Gandhi killing:p:.

and I said "advance courses":partay: of suicide bombing. Now Pakistan is flag bearer and global leader 2nd to none:pakistan:!!!!!!

When did I say Indians should or will trade with China through CPEC? Indians are plotting to disrupt CPEC not joining them....

On one hand you want to put Dubai out of business. On the other hand you want UAE to ship goods through CPEC. It is not going to work.

Arsalan brother,

1. These conspiracy theories, may be rampant in Pakistan but not in India.

2. If you consider Pakistan the whole world, then the world revolve around us.:p:
it seems otherwise. Have a look at the number of threads regarding Pak Russian getting ckose, CPEC, pak china and russian future, you may understand how obsessed you are. lolz

in fact, just read the posta in this thread or should i requote them for you? :)

I was a non-medical student, so have no relation to geography:lol:!!!!!!!
it is quite evident from your posts as well. :(

but what i do not understand is you are a non medical student so no relatiom to geography? do they teach geography to medical students? o_O

but what i do not understand is you are a non medical student so no relatiom to geography? do they teach geography to medical students? o_O

I was a NM student 20 years back:-)!!!!

In India NM generally means pre engineering studies (Physics, chemistry & Maths). Geography is taught to humanities/arts students only.

I was a NM student 20 years back:-)!!!!

In India NM generally means pre engineering studies (Physics, chemistry & Maths). Geography is taught to humanities/arts students only.
lolz,
so arts is not non medical? :P

anyway, that is not an issue anymore so will just leave it for now. :)

OP asks clearly that this is to share you views about implications of such an alliance. Things are happening and are there for EVERYONE to see unless someone have decided to play blind. In that case nothing can be done anyway!
And I thank you for your valuable inputs on this topic.

Indeed, several small and not-so-small events are taking place where we are seeing heavy-weights making their moves, many of which are coming as a surprise to the public. The coming weeks and months will be interesting.

And the coming-soon DEFENCE AGREEMENT between PAKISTAN and CHINA, is another such development.

And I thank you for your valuable inputs on this topic.

Indeed, several small and not-so-small events are taking place where we are seeing heavy-weights making their moves, many of which are coming as a surprise to the public. The coming weeks and months will be interesting.

And the coming-soon DEFENCE AGREEMENT between PAKISTAN and CHINA, is another such development.
It is already a work in process and we have started to hear the starting points in it already. So yes, things are changing and they will keep on changing. If any one is thinking that all this will just concern Pakistan or may be China then they are making a mistake. It is a shifting of alliances and we will see lot happening in next 4 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom