What's new

The Rise of Hindutva Terrorism

In democracies, like India sung fictitious threat perceptions to advance their hidden agendas, the intelligence and media pass judgments and the judiciaries just legalize their recommendations. In the run-up to the Kasab kapsa guilty judgment (of 86 charges) in a Mumbai court, where Mumbai lost to outsiders in IPL (India Profits liquor, etc) , on May 03, Indian intelligence, India media, the combined US-UK-Australia intelligence outfits, made elaborate propaganda arrangement to make terrorisms sponsored from outside pointing all burned fingers at Pakistan. In fact last few days prior to the imminent judgment making the Muslims the guilty, TV channels and news papers came out with repeated clips of Taj Hotel high smoke scenario that was indeed the creation of the Indian forces only to make the Mumbai terror BIG to equal the New York high smoke scenes.

Sept11 in USA cannot but be a purely internal trap to create preconditions for the invasion of Afghanistan and to terror attack Arab world and control their resources. None knows if Osama, if at all he existed, was aware of the plot. Kasab kapsa could be an Indian or Pakistani or Afghan and none is sure about it and that really does not matter. India is keen to fix Pakistan so as to deny Kashmiris their right to sovereignty. Irrespective of who committed a crime the guilty could be punished and if Kasab kapsa is guilty of crimes he could be hanged inside the Indian parliament to make Hindus happy on several accounts. But the investigating authorities found Kasab unfit and mentally disoriented and insane shifting the statements, at time changing hi position accordingly to the pressure of the “concerned personnel. Can a mentally retarded person be punished?

Moreover, Indian Hindus have slaughtered over 100,000 Muslims in and around, especially in the occupied Kashmir. Indian judiciary is yet to know about this crude fact even after the discovery of secret grave yards in Kashmir as part of Indian secular democratic credentials. Indian media, intelligence outfits and judiciary would make a big fuss if a Hindu state terrorist is killed anywhere. Why Indian judiciary does not talking about Indian genocides in Kashmir for decades? Are not the Muslims eligible or fit for security and life?

Like Hindus, Chrestians, Jews and others, Muslims are also frauds, cheats, employ deceptive methods to make extra cash and amass wealth by illegal and immoral means. Indian Muslims are no better than Hindus and others in all nefarious activities and in many cases they are skillfully coerced to work as assistants to Hindu-Chrestian nefarious operations on payment basis. In India officially the majority Hindus use Muslims and not other way round for whatever they want to get done. In the domain of terrorisms too Muslims could be used as a a toll for operations. But the intelligence and media outfits blame only Muslims. And straight away they are nabbed for any terrorism activities. In Delhi a Muslim was in Tihar jail awaiting for the police to get him out because he did what they asked him to do and was nabbed by the polices . He even wrote to PM and president of India, but will they who have come to power by dubious means try to deliver justice to the innocently trapped Muslims?

Jammu Kashmir has been under India terror control for decades since 1947. One Kashmiri Afzal was trapped by Delhi police at Parliament premises by switching of the security system around the Parliament knowing well before hand about the India plan to trap him. The incident could have been averted, but Indian intelligence deliberately wanted the parliament attack to send a pro-US message to the world. India promotes state terrorism this way by getting the innocent poor Muslims do exactly what it wants. The joint operations by the regime, terror military, police, media, judiciary, etc against Muslims crudest exhibition of Indian shame secular democracy!

India promotes extremely Hindu vulture culture by slamming Muslims. Fake encounter in JK to kill Muslims there only petrified the Hindu terror instincts and fickly mindset. Evidences reveal that Hindu terrorists are behind all terrorism operations in the country. CBI (Central Bureau of Investigations) has booked three hard core Hindu terrorists with RSS links for their involvement in Ajmer Dargah terror attack in 2008 October and has announced there could be links of Ajmer terror attack and terrorism in other parts of India, Hyderabad, Goa, Delhi and Mumbai etc and they are engaged in compressive investigations. Mumbai court could have waited for the CBI efforts to nab the real culprits.

another rupeenews type crap.... dude grow up:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh this one was easy. Written by DR. ABDUL RUFF COLACHAL of Rupeenews fame. It is a disgrace that while original article might have given space for meaningful debates, but we want to rip down every opportunity for the same by posting such crap.
It's indeed a disgrace since some one who teaches in one of your reputable establishments is sidelined as crap since it's hard for some to digest.
Weak delete He is real enough, though probably not important . Wordpress, in a reprint fromMiddle East Online, [1] lists him as "Dr. Abdul Ruff Colachal; Research Scholar, School of International Studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi." so I would not really expect to see him listed on the faculty of this distinguished institution--and he is not [2]. DGG (talk) 18:00, 30 March 2008 (UTC)

Very shocked and ashamed of Hindu terrorism...and I will die if I could stop it becoming it like Islamist Militancy....!

He try not to put links to the articles he is posting now a days..may be he also knows how 'credible' the article he chooses ;)

No point blowing the froth if you don't have the appetite to taste the medicine.

It's indeed a disgrace since some one who teaches in one of your reputable establishments is sidelined as crap since it's hard for some to digest.

dude we use ruppe news article as a fun ...
dont blame us but rupeenews make its reputation by own
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::

For your very kind information, I am from JNU and I have personally and extensively checked their records for his existence. NADA.

He is FAKE. List of all past and present JNU professors is available online, check if you care.

For your very kind information, I am from JNU and I have personally and extensively checked their records for his existence. NADA.

He is FAKE. List of all past and present JNU professors is available online, check if you care.

He certainly doesn't carry a typical Pakistani name and seems to have more contribution than all of us combined albeit, not to evey one's likings.

Profile - abdulruff - Zimbio

He certainly doesn't carry a typical Pakistani name and seems to have more contribution than all of us combined albeit, not to evey one's likings.

Profile - abdulruff - Zimbio

Lives in New Delhi , USA 10005

Credible??

And pic looks like atlest 45 year old man not born in 77.

ADDED: Also if you create a person - Why give him a typical Pakistani name.

Lives in New Delhi , USA 10005

Credible??

And pic looks like atlest 45 year old man not born in 77.

ADDED: Also if you create a person - Why give him a typical Pakistani name.

Surely he's knowledgeable to know New Delhi is not in USA, I read it as in both.
Would his article be more credible had he claimed to be 45. ??
And since he claims to reside in New Delhi, i am sure he could have cooked up a typical Indian name. !!!

No point blowing the froth if you don't have the appetite to taste the medicine.

Still you didnt bother to put the link..did you see me saying there are no Hindu terrorism in my country??but i dont like the idea of blaming everything on Hindus only and calling them only radicals..There are other religions also responsible for some of the riots ...

Surely he's knowledgeable to know New Delhi is not in USA, I read it as in both.
Would his article be more credible had he claimed to be 45. ??

He is knowledgeable enough to know of things which do not even exist. Maybe he is delusional and lives in alternate reality, where New Delhi is taken over by USA.:azn:

Anyways, the guy is surely a fake - If you want I can point to a few online discussions as well within JNU communities. It was a bit of an issue, and sadly, we could not trace this guy's existence ever in the campus. JNU is hub of Political discussions and we have a fair share of radicals who are opposed to many of Indian policies, but this guy is way beyond that - A complete nut job.
And since he claims to reside in New Delhi, i am sure he could have cooked up a typical Indian name. !!!
Like Christina Palmer and Ajay Mehta

He is knowledgeable enough to know of things which do not even exist. Maybe he is delusional and lives in alternate reality, where New Delhi is taken over by USA.:azn:
And would you say, he also thinks his audience are also so delusional to not know the difference.
Not a very convincing explanation from some one claiming to belong to JNU.
Anyways, the guy is surely a fake - If you want I can point to a few online discussions as well within JNU communities. It was a bit of an issue, and sadly, we could not trace this guy's existence ever in the campus. JNU is hub of Political discussions and we have a fair share of radicals who are opposed to many of Indian policies, but this guy is way beyond that - A complete nut job.
Perhaps he knows more than the others, i haven't come across any like wise JNU contributor.
Like Christina Palmer and Ajay Mehta
Would it make a difference if they posted their pictures. :azn:

There is already a thread on this.

As i said on the existing thread, Praveen Swami is a journalist with The Hindu, probably the only mainstream newspaper with an impeccable record, so the original article cannot be dismissed at all. Of course, Munshi had to spoil it all by calling it RAW sponsored site. Jeez Munshi, is there anything not RAW sponsored?

The article by Windjammer on the other hand, is a stinking pile of garbage posted by rupee news, it would be best to ignore such rubbish. On health grounds.

For India, there should be no difference between a Hindu or a Muslim terrorist. Religious extremism of all kinds is a threat to the nation and must be dealt with severely. Unfortunately, it seems BJP ruled states are not serious about tackling terrorism from the majority religion. Perhaps because their own cadre have links with these groups?

The article by Windjammer on the other hand, is a stinking pile of garbage posted by rupee news, it would be best to ignore such rubbish. On health grounds.

Suffice to say during my six months stay on this forum, i have witnessed that certain article which tend to hit the mark have indeed proved injurious to the Indian health. Pity The Hindu doesn't have a world wide distribution, or we wouldn't be living in the dark ages.
Having said that, come even Rupee news with a couple of anti-Pakistan sentiments, it will prove a worthy reference as any good health tonic.

Unfortunately, it seems BJP ruled states are not serious about tackling terrorism from the majority religion. Perhaps because their own cadre have links with these groups?

Geez,enuff of this bring-in-BJP-as-root-of-all-problems sh**.
Just now explained to another member in another thread abt this.
Which state ruled by BJP is affected by this so called"HINDU TERRORISM"..?
Care to explain..?

(pls dont bring in Ram sene as terrorists..dude they beat 4 girls for going to pub...terrorism rite..)

Back
Top Bottom