What's new

The Rise of Hindutva Terrorism

Suffice to say during my six months stay on this forum, i have witnessed that certain article which tend to hit the mark have indeed proved injurious to the Indian health. Pity The Hindu doesn't have a world wide distribution, or we wouldn't be living in the dark ages.
Having said that, come even Rupee news with a couple of anti-Pakistan sentiments, it will prove a worthy reference as any good health tonic.

just one question why articles that published in rupeenews not published in others... or rupeenews only one who have sources and other not . with one or two pakistani article you want to show that rupeenews is good news portal??

Suffice to say during my six months stay on this forum, i have witnessed that certain article which tend to hit the mark have indeed proved injurious to the Indian health. Pity The Hindu doesn't have a world wide distribution, or we wouldn't be living in the dark ages.
Having said that, come even Rupee news with a couple of anti-Pakistan sentiments, it will prove a worthy reference as any good health tonic.

Disagree.:)

I think there are quite a few people within India, who will be representing the flip side of the coin. Someone like Arundhati Roy is a prime example. She has a huge following in India, and her opinion on crucial are well known to readers.

There are several other who express their opinions counter to the popular perceptions, but when the assumption tread into the edges of fantasy and frequently venturing into Conspiracy theories. Throwing random facts like
India media, the combined US-UK-Australia intelligence outfits, made elaborate propaganda arrangement to make terrorisms sponsored from outside pointing all burned fingers at Pakistan.
Now this is the first time even Australian intelligence is claimed to be involved.
Kasab kapsa could be an Indian or Pakistani or Afghan and none is sure about it and that really does not matter.
If some of the facts are beyond doubts its nationality of Kasab.. Accepted by GoP and Kasab himself. Never has there been an official rebuttal of that once it was established.

But the investigating authorities found Kasab unfit and mentally disoriented and insane shifting the statements, at time changing hi position accordingly to the pressure of the “concerned personnel. Can a mentally retarded person be punished?
New twist in the tale.

Indian media, intelligence outfits and judiciary would make a big fuss if a Hindu state terrorist is killed anywhere.
When did that happen.

Indian intelligence deliberately wanted the parliament attack to send a pro-US message to the world
Now this is another first.

Evidences reveal that Hindu terrorists are behind all terrorism operations in the country.
Not a single one here apart from theories.

CBI (Central Bureau of Investigations) has booked three hard core Hindu terrorists with RSS links for their involvement in Ajmer Dargah terror attack in 2008 October
Why would they arrest - if situation is as they claim. "Indian media, intelligence outfits and judiciary would make a big fuss" - as per him.

I know dissection was not required and you knew these things all along, just that what you consider as "hitting the mark" is actually injurious to common sense, which hate bilnds us off.

These are simply opinion pieces anyways - a delusional opinion at that.

Geez,enuff of this bring-in-BJP-as-root-of-all-problems sh**.
Just now explained to another member in another thread abt this.
Which state ruled by BJP is affected by this so called"HINDU TERRORISM"..?
Care to explain..?

Back in October, 2007, bombs ripped through the courtyard of what is without dispute South Asia’s most popular Muslim religious centre — the shrine that commemorates Chishti’s life at Ajmer Sharif, in Rajasthan. For months, Police believed the attacks had been carried out by Islamist groups, who oppose the shrine’s syncretic message. On April 30, 2010, however, Rajasthan Police investigators arrested the man they say purchased the mobile phone subscriber-identification modules (SIM) used to trigger the attack. Devendra Gupta, a long standing worker of the Hindu-nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), was held along with his political associates Vishnu Prasad and Chandrashekhar Patidar.

In 2007, BJP ruled Rajasthan. In 2010, it is Congress. Just one example from the opening article.

In 2007, BJP ruled Rajasthan. In 2010, it is Congress. Just one example from the opening article.

Ohh common..u expect me to believe wat this ATS is saying..especially under a pseudo-secular congress govt..?

First the ATS said HuJI is linked,then they say Abhinav Bharat is linked and tomorow some one else...
Do they have solid proof permissible in Indian Court of Law..?
Wat happened to fanfare after the much publicized arrest of Sadhvi Pragya..?They couldn prove her involvement rite..
Let them prove and then speak..before that.....i needn say wat to do.

nd by ur gr8 logic most of the riots(political,religious) took place under ur dear congress rule...so wat say to that..?

p.s.: For ur Kind information even if they r proved..that doesnt bring BJP anywere into the picture rite..Unless of course it is proved AB is a part of BJP.

The operative statement is
experience shows that even small cells, left untouched, will acquire ever-greater levels of lethality

We have seen this in Pakistan, we sure don't want to see this in India.

I'm sorry, but when has the Pakistani government sanctioned state sponsored terrorism for the massacres and genocides of minorities like the Indians have for:

Ayodhya, Bhagalpur, Delhi, Mumbai, Gujarat, Orissa over the top of my head? You're right, there aren't people like Modi in Pakistan that get elected after the massacre of minorities.

Back
Top Bottom