What's new

The Real Spirit of Pakistan

I live in Islamabad where CDA has issues with slums just cuz they are christians and in their twisted view they threaten Islam in Islamabad,where rimsha masih was framed its even worse in Sialkot where some eateries dont even have same utensils for Muslims and Non Muslims
I am not maiing stuff up its what i observed

Kuxh dukano par likha hota hay yahan Qadiyanion ka aur kutoan ka dakhla manu hay
well why doesnt anyone write back, kuta bhi ALLAH ka makhluq hai...jisko pani pilanay ka bhi thawaab milta hai...tumnay konsa khuda rakha wa hai jo inta ghussa aur beghairti ka order dayta hai?

well why doesnt anyone write back, kuta bhi ALLAH ka makhluq hai...jisko pani pilanay ka bhi thawaab milta hai...tumnay konsa khuda rakha wa hai jo inta ghussa aur beghairti ka order dayta hai?
Jo likhay ga uspar kufar ka instant fatwa :D

CDA has issues with slums just cuz they are christians
Well slums are issues in every part of the world irrespective of the community and their believes...its just lack of hygiene in overcrowded areas where sanitation is primitive! So you making it a religious issue is not right!

Well slums are issues in every part of the world irrespective of the community and their believes...its just lack of hygiene in overcrowded areas where sanitation is primitive! So you making it a religious issue is not right!
We didnt they did their major issue was it affects the population percentagebat sahi the par tareka completely wrong tha you dont buldoze slums just cuz they are increasing christian percentage

We didnt they did their major issue was it affects the population percentagebat sahi the par tareka completely wrong tha you dont buldoze slums just cuz they are increasing christian percentage
hmmm....what do you expect when majority on top are uneducated ...the common understanding is education breeds tolerance ....

hmmm....what do you expect when majority on top are uneducated ...the common understanding is education breeds tolerance ....
Leadership ka to issue hi nahi this is fault within our society

Strange I have not yet met such people that can define all hundred thousand of a nation!

No it isnt...but the way you feel bashed when questioned, the same people (Pakistani) also feel bashed when questioned ;)

takes 2 to tango ;)

Then how do Muslims know what you practice?? While non Muslims who go around bashing "any" Muslim (read as people who look or act different than them) not end up bashing you? Kind of sound fishy!

I said the ones I met personally, It's a simple arithmetic to determine the percentage of people you have met personally. I believe they do something similar during surveys etc.

As for how do they know, Everyone in my school knew my faith, you know how? Cause one of the first things I was asked when I joined the school was whether I was a Mipuri, Lailpuri or Mirzai. After this nearly every Pakistani kid knew. Why don't you ask the other British Pakistanis who went to school here(on this forum) to let you know if the issue of religion comes up or not in schools with a large Pakistani population.

I said the ones I met personally, It's a simple arithmetic to determine the percentage of people you have met personally. I believe they do something similar during surveys etc.

This is what you said
That's nice I guess, but a simple two minute conversation with a common Pakistani on religious minorities blows this self invented myth that Pakistan is some utopia of toleration and respect. :coffee:
hence, why I said I have not met such people - by meeting few- who define the whole of a country!

Then in surveys they also question your idea of a common Pakistani and exactly how common is your idea actually in the whole of Pakistan?

You further stated this:

As for how do they know, Everyone in my school knew my faith, you know how? Cause one of the first things I was asked when I joined the school was whether I was a Mipuri, Lailpuri or Mirzai. After this nearly every Pakistani kid knew. Why don't you ask the other British Pakistanis who went to school here(on this forum) to let you know if the issue of religion comes up or not in schools with a large Pakistani population.

Your idea that a British Pakistani - some of whom moved out of Pakistan when it was still British Raj, others from small villages and some who came as labour worker- is somehow a representative of the whole of Pakistan? you also referred to the same as a "common Pakistani" when most of them havent even been to Pakistan and were born and raised in UK!

It is like saying the red necks of south America represent the whole of America!
Or the small fascists of Italy make up the entire Italian population!

Mipuri, Lailpuri or Mirzai.

As for this part...I dont get how anyone can extrapolate from this information!

Again back to my initial comment how can you based on your limited number of Pakistanis met conclude what you said?

Back
Top Bottom