What's new

The Real Spirit of Pakistan

This is Faisalabad, in the heart of Punjab province, where a Mosque and a Church sit side by side.

CinSaIJWEAAETv0.jpg:large

Wow such places still exist in Pakistan! In India too there are mosques sharing the same wall with Hindu temples :smitten: but this is India :astagh: Pakistan should produce another Bhutto followed by another Zia and take inspiration only from the middle east because South Asia means evil Hindu influences such as religious tolerance!!! How come modern day Pakistanis forget their Objective Resolution of 1949, not to mention the ideals of the absolute jewels like Maulana Mawdudi and his Jamat-i-Islami.... Heck I even was sad to learn that you people have to go to work on Fridays since this PM Nawaz Shariff first came to power in the 90s :fie:
Good were the days back when Pakistanis used to measure how much leg of Princess Diana was visible inside Lahore's largest mosque :ashamed: :whistle:

They cry foul when non Muslim governments pass laws against building mosques etc, but actively pass discriminatory laws themselves. The Muslim world is full of the biggest munafiqs I have ever seen. I am not even too upset they've declared us Kafir, at least they are accepting they are all on one side and Ahmadis are on the other. Good good, it only makes my faith stronger.

The 'Muslim world' is not about religion, it is been turned into political ideology.

No one say or justify killing here , and those who do are in fact acting against the Islamic Teachings any way, but the people get their motivation from the incidents happen 1400 years ago, like Musielama and other false prophets who has to face the wrath of Muslims under the Rashidun Caliphate ...

Eh, how long have you been on this forum? Every time a thread is opened on ahmadi killing or persecution, people don't rush to condemn it, but more than half of the people rush to declare how its ahmadis fault for having a different interpretation to the majority. When Ahmadis mosques in Lahore was attacked, people in surrounding streets gave out sweets, I have videos of Mullahs proudly proclaiming they killed an Ahmadi and they are still walking free.

Musailma was a false prophet and he was destroyed. Yet you couldn't destroy Ahmadyyah when it was just based in Qadian with 40 followers even when extremist Hindus, Christian priests and Muslim "Ulema" joined together in false cases and persecution.

You couldn't destroy it in the Punjab when it had a few thousand followers, you couldn't destroy it pre partition India, nor could you destroy it in Pakistan. Now it's too late, mate. There are twice as many as Ahmadis now in West Africa than in Pakistan alone. You can still give up your dream of destroying others and accept that Ahmadis are now a reality or continue in your path and see how far it gets you.

kill Ahmadi or destroying their mosques are kind of extreme in my ways too , but the problem with mostly Ahmadi is that they feel joy when Sunni's around the world gets persecuted , and for Pakistani Ahmadi , I can tell you from my own two uncles living in Canada for over 15 years and one is a famous Poet in Canadian Asian Community, and he often describe how Ahmadi Community often bashed Pakistan , and Pakistani's on several issues .. they let go of no reason to bash Pakistan based on their own belief system ..

Who feels joy when Sunnis get persecuted? Where ? Show me. On the contrary, even now, there are hundreds of volounteers providing aid and medical services to other Muslims in Syria, Palestine, Africa and even in Pakistan when the floods happened Ahmadis reached places where no one else had even reached yet. I have documented proof of that too. If we really felt joy if Sunnis get persecuted then we would not have been told to pray for all the Muslim world after every Friday sermon.

I can't speak for others, but I know that when I talk about issues of persecution in Pakistan, I am not "bashing" it, I am pointing out human rights abuses, discriminatory laws and actions that when aired by other people, they malign Pakistan themselves. So maybe if you don't want Pakistan getting maligned, stop your persecution ?

so if you want to play the fair game, than you know that Ahmadi's does not have power over Sunni's if they did than you and your community would be doing exact same thing as extremist Sunni's doing .. and if you think no we are all saints than I can do best to rest my case here ..

Fair game? There are districts and villages and cities in some countries where the majority of Muslims are Ahmadi. Please go find search the web, contact UN or human rights bodies and tell me of a single instances of Sunnis getting persecuted by Ahmadis. It is quite a generalisation to proclaim that Me or my community will start persecuting Sunnis when it is a part of our belief that there is no compulsion in religion. Our actions prove it, unlike the lip service paid by others to this Quranic verse.

I have no problem with Ahmadi or any other non Muslim , in fact I have class fellow in school who is a Ahmadi and was one of my best friend from school , the street I live in there are two Christian families live and everyone get along with them so easily ..

I am glad you have no problems with any one. That's how a normal human being is supposed to behave, yet you and I both know that is not the case in Pakistan, is it?

I have been on PDF from a long time , my old account is banned so this is my second Account, in fact you know me :) and we never really disagree on things .. but I see what you are talking here, and I am not disagreeing on those Extremist Mullah and their Followers in south Punjab enjoying the killing of a Ahmadi or destroying their mosques .. this is not something to cheer about, in fact even if Pakistan as a Govt declare you as Non Muslims you still have all the right to be protected by the same Govt .. ( which is not Islamic ) .

now as for comparing Musailma , with your prophet is different, back than the Muslim Armies were driven , there is no Military campaign against the Ahmadi on that level .. if it was, than sorry to say you Prophet would be dead by now , the thing when the Ahmadi Rise Muslims were in no Position to do something like that, or bring a few hundred thousands army to the Mirza doorsteps .. 40 or 400 you are right there are many Ahmadi and there is no reason to kill them all , if some Muslim's believe that you are wrong than they must persuade you with Logical Arguments not force ..

again I have no dream of such as you claim , my dreams are far different than that :D if you are interested in my dreams I can tell you in other threads but trust none of my dream involved other but me and my family :D

Again , you are just seeing the picture from your own Prospectus buddy , I told you my uncle who lived in Canada all their life, and he as been a poet have much interaction with all sort of people , specially Asian .. and he told me how Ahmadi Community let give no chance to Bash Pakistan in front of Canadian Non Muslim community .. you can either believe it or take it as a made up story its on you, but if you believe that Ahmadi were born with Special Angelic blood and DNA than you are mistaken brah :D
" Naik woh hai jis ko Mauqa nai mila " , I am glad that you are helping those poor Muslims which must be appreciated but again , if you use those good work to bash a certain sect , and make them look bad , than I doubt this will bring any good to you in After life if you believe in one ..
and as far as Sermon and praying is concerned , every sane person does that , no one wants to see killing or persecution of certain people , except for some misguided people .. in my areas we have around 5 mosques and have been to there many many times , and never heard anything against Ahmadi or any other sect .. you can take that in consideration as they are also Sunni's ..

You cant persecute Sunni's specially not in country like Pakistan where majority is Sunni's you know if you do than it will bring more harm to you than good, but what I mean to say that if Ahmadi's are powerful enough to hold a huge part of Land or able to rule a Govt of any country, than the things like this is inevitable ..I don't care or want to go to UN and human rights as they are all BS Organizations .. we see how much credibility they have .
as I mentioned above , there is no use of persecuting Ahmadi's when the history teach us that Non Muslims lived side by side with Prophet Muhammad pbuh itself .. your guy can claim as much as he wants to be Prophet , Massiah or anyone , but as far as he is not using Disrespecting and hurting the feelings of others, I am ok with it .. and even it does there should be LAW to deal with it no MOB justice ..

I know and I never claim Pakistan or Sunni's to be the Angelic decedents , everyone has issues and problems the best we can do is to get involved in clam and peaceful Dialogs ( if there is a need ) , or else let people believe whatever they want to . as far as they are not hurting other I am ok with anyone , even Homosexuals .. I am myself been Called " Kaffir " from my own University friends on many occasions but for that I can't generalize or make fun or bash their Entire sect ..

Chalo we can agree to disagree then. By the way, I wouldn't really mention that your other account is banned since I believe it is actually against forum rules to have another account while one being banned.

That's nice I guess, but a simple two minute conversation with a common Pakistani on religious minorities blows this self invented myth that Pakistan is some utopia of toleration and respect. :coffee:
Depends on whom you pick to have the 2 mins conversation....Same happens everywhere all over the globe..

If I converse with "the wrong person" in UK or USA for 2 mins on religion....1 of the country actually has people who wouldnt think twice to blow a hole in your head coz they didnt understand some terms that came out of your mouth! - That is a fact while in the other country you could get your hijab ripped right off while the lunatic would be yelling all hail to the queen and calling it a democracy without knowing what democratic rights include...

Having a bigger population (Pakistan) no doubt you might pick a sour grape more often than in USA or UK but denying such things happen in a highly civilized and "forward" county.... where it should be more highlighted than an uneducated and backward community, is really heavy dosage of denial, no?

Depends on whom you pick to have the 2 mins conversation....Same happens everywhere all over the globe..

If I converse with "the wrong person" in UK or USA for 2 mins on religion....1 of the country actually has people who wouldnt think twice to blow a hole in your head coz they didnt understand some terms that came out of your mouth! - That is a fact while in the other country you could get your hijab ripped right off while the lunatic would be yelling all hail to the queen and calling it a democracy without knowing what democratic rights include...

Having a bigger population (Pakistan) no doubt you might pick a sour grape more often than in USA or UK but denying such things happen in a highly civilized and "forward" county.... where it should be more highlighted than an uneducated and backward community, is really heavy dosage of denial, no?

Oh I am not denying the universal appeal of bigotry to humans, I have lived with Pakistanis both in Pakistan and here. In my personal experience 70-80% if not more, held very bigoted views about other communities. I highlight Pakistan more because I am a Pakistani, and I want Pakistanis to be a little bit more tolerant of others. My purpose is not to bash Pakistanis, but to inform them that there is room for improvement and a little toleration isn't bad for your health.

I won't lie, even in the UK, I have faced more bigotry for being an Ahmadi from other Muslims than from Non Muslims for being a Muslim. Mind you, I don't carry a badge with me that says I am a Ahmadi, so all they see is another bearded Muslim yet the only physical threats I've ever received is from other Pakistanis for my faith.

only few places but overall pakistanis hate and insult other religions day night .
Imran sahab, you are absolutely correct. in rest of the world you will find these kind of sites almost every corner, with one party is Muslim ( yes, i treat them as my brothers)
*****EXPECTING NO HATRED*****

Sadly some glasses always will remain half empty. :)
@Windjammer, respect correct opinions. And oppose the idea not the person.

They cry foul when non Muslim governments pass laws against building mosques etc, but actively pass discriminatory laws themselves. The Muslim world is full of the biggest munafiqs I have ever seen. I am not even too upset they've declared us Kafir, at least they are accepting they are all on one side and Ahmadis are on the other. Good good, it only makes my faith stronger.
May I ask what are the articles of faith for Ahmadies? I have heard a a lot from differing sources, often conflicting so I thought I would ask you?

Do Ahmadies accept Muhammad son of Abdullah (PBUH) as the Seal of the Prophets?
What are their beliefs concerning the Messiah the Son of Mary and his return?

Thank you.

Oh I am not denying the universal appeal of bigotry to humans, I have lived with Pakistanis both in Pakistan and here. In my personal experience 70-80% if not more, held very bigoted views about other communities.
Strange I have not yet met such people that can define all hundred thousand of a nation!

I highlight Pakistan more because I am a Pakistani, and I want Pakistanis to be a little bit more tolerant of others. My purpose is not to bash Pakistanis, but to inform them that there is room for improvement and a little toleration isn't bad for your health.
No it isnt...but the way you feel bashed when questioned, the same people (Pakistani) also feel bashed when questioned ;)

takes 2 to tango ;)

I won't lie, even in the UK, I have faced more bigotry for being an Ahmadi from other Muslims than from Non Muslims for being a Muslim. Mind you, I don't carry a badge with me that says I am a Ahmadi, so all they see is another bearded Muslim yet the only physical threats I've ever received is from other Pakistanis for my faith.
Then how do Muslims know what you practice?? While non Muslims who go around bashing "any" Muslim (read as people who look or act different than them) not end up bashing you? Kind of sound fishy!

Strange I have not yet met such people that can define all hundred thousand of a nation!

No it isnt...but the way you feel bashed when questioned, the same people (Pakistani) also feel bashed when questioned ;)

takes 2 to tango ;)

Then how do Muslims know what you practice?? While non Muslims who go around bashing "any" Muslim (read as people who look or act different than them) not end up bashing you? Kind of sound fishy!
Well actually he is true so many people i know wont even touch utensils used by Christians and think its funny to call them choras in an argument
The first step of solving a problem is accepting a problem exists

Well actually he is true so many people i know wont even touch utensils used by Christians and think its funny to call them choras in an argument
My my...what kind of environment do you people live in :unsure:

The first step of solving a problem is accepting a problem exists
I would acknowledge it if it were my problem or my family's or our family friends'.....but since none of our stretched out circle faces such things....how do you expect me to acknowledge it?

My my...what kind of environment do you people live in :unsure:

I would acknowledge it if it were my problem or my family's or our family friends'.....but since none of our stretched out circle faces such things....how do you expect me to acknowledge it?
I live in Islamabad where CDA has issues with slums just cuz they are christians and in their twisted view they threaten Islam in Islamabad,where rimsha masih was framed its even worse in Sialkot where some eateries dont even have same utensils for Muslims and Non Muslims
I am not maiing stuff up its what i observed

Kuxh dukano par likha hota hay yahan Qadiyanion ka aur kutoan ka dakhla manu hay

Back
Top Bottom