What's new

The proof about the China-Pakistan friendship

How can we be of help to China to really piss off Taiwan - just like Afghanistan and India? :sarcastic:

Those pro-PRC/CPC Taiwanese are indeed the true Chinese patriots, and they will be automatically pro-Pakistan as well, because they do understand the world geopolitics.

@TaiShang is just one of them.

Why that question was even asked??? :what:

Question asked was - Between Pakistan and Taiwan --- whom do you help?

Only 96 people voted in total, that too these are the people who always fight with Taiwan's on online forums daily. :-)

First i must say that am a patriotic Pakistani. Now i must mention I dont think the Chinese are really our friends. Their government is a very strong ally of Pakistan but the Chinese people's perception about Pakistan is very poor. Almost as poor as American's view of Pakistan. Unfortunately I cant find the poll, but i am certain it in 2014.

First i must say that am a patriotic Pakistani. Now i must mention I dont think the Chinese are really our friends. Their government is a very strong ally of Pakistan but the Chinese people's perception about Pakistan is very poor. Almost as poor as American's view of Pakistan. Unfortunately I cant find the poll, but i am certain it in 2014.

Many Chinese indeed have no clue about the world geopolitics, but I can guarantee you that the Chinese overall are not as ignorant as the Yankee netizens.

Question asked was - Between Pakistan and Taiwan --- whom do you help?

Only 96 people voted in total, that too these are the people who always fight with Taiwan's on online forums daily. :-)

Most Chinese youths today don't like Taiwanese, except those pro-PRC ones.

In their eyes, both KMT and DPP are the same sh1t.

this thread is silly, why wud pakistan confront taiwan, i dont know if these country even have diplomatic relations between them. even if the question is hypothetical, it should make some sense.

You would be surprised how much Chinese people actually know compared to your average Billy from Alabama, USA. I have noticed the Chinese people don't like to interfere in other peoples internal affairs and really keep to themselves.

this thread is silly, why wud pakistan confront taiwan, i dont know if these country even have diplomatic relations between them. even if the question is hypothetical, it should make some sense.

Well its PDF. The other day Indians were discussing boycotting Pakistan on a Pakistani forum.

Well its PDF. The other day Indians were discussing boycotting Pakistan on a Pakistani forum.

epp0z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom