What's new

The prodigal son of punjab returns!

Ya Allah nothing is impossible in front of You, just make the pilots mad and crash that airplane bringing those chors at Ben Gourin Airport, Israel
Maybe Allah wants Pakistanis to suffer, it's not like it started yesterday, this has been going on for decades... Or simply, Allah doesn't give a shit.

The people will believe whatever they are told to believe by the custodians of the nation. Therefore, this will turn out to be true. Again. Just like when people believed that IK would create a true Raisat-e-Madina. And just like I told y'all. :D

Change face, Rinse. Repeat. Never fails to work. The people get what they deserve.

Over and out!

Oh damn, this is embarrassing.

The people will believe whatever they are told to believe by the custodians of the nation. Therefore, this will turn out to be true. Again. Just like when people believed that IK would create a true Raisat-e-Madina. And just like I told y'all. :D

Change face, Rinse. Repeat. Never fails to work. The people get what they deserve.

Over and out!

Baray arsay baad nazar aye hain.

1697920987006.png

Imran Khan to is ki bebay ki kus me apna lun dal deta ta nai 😁
Imran Khan is history as I predicted 6 months ago

He will be released by zardari or bilawal bhutto in 5 years

Unless both of them end up in jail !!

Nawaz sharif will go for th kill. Maryum has abandoned her plans to make army punjab police

Next time (2028),it may be IPP they will be groomed in next 4-5 years as viable alternative

FB_IMG_1697923521964.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom