What's new

The prodigal son of punjab returns!

1697891570074.png

Toshakhana case the guy just took a car which was illegal.

Slam dunk case and he is exonerated.

😂

I can see you getting what @ziaulislam has had since a while.

Not that its a bad thing.
I honestly believe some rapes and innocent people died, though UN report rejected mujeeb claims of many 100,000

Question is pakistanis are sensitive to rape as a weapon but not to abduction and killings as though that seems to be a lesser crime ????

We are so much worried about Gaza bombing but some how were completely insensitive to bombing and refugee of our own country (2500 killed in Gaza same amount was killed in FATA strikes)

Refugee of Gaza we won't to take in but our own refuges of Pakistan were blocked against the constitution to go elsewhere in Pakistan (mostly to their relatives in SINDH or punjab)

Previously the poor people of KP and punjab would do sits in and people of punjab and urban Pakistan will mock them as liars or Indians agents

Atleast that won't happen anymore

Humans being if given a free reign with no accountability this is just natural..lack of accountability is a problem

Pakistani people especially urban pakistan needs to address it's hypocrisy first

نواز شریف چار سال بعد لندن سے آئے ہے تو اسٹیبلشمنٹ کی خوشی اس عورت سی ہے جس کا میاں برسوں بعد پردیس سے واپس آیا ہو لیکن میاں کو معلوم ہے کہ اس کی عورت دو نمبر ہے اور اس کا اعتبار نہیں وہی عورت بھی جانتی یے کہ اس کا میاں ایک گھاک قسم کا دلال ہے جو فائدے کے لئیے عورت کو غیر کے پاس چھوڑنے سے بھی دریغ نہیں کرے گا، م

I honestly believe some rapes and innocent people died, though UN report rejected mujeeb claims of many 100,000

Question is pakistanis are sensitive to rape as a weapon but not to abduction and killings as though that seems to be a lesser crime ????
Seriously, I know intelligence must have raped some but I was guessing the range was 1-10 in some desperate interrogation or fear tactics as there is always a psycho. Now, I believe that they had done a lot such as in the range of 1-2k. Assuming they start operations in Feb/Mar 150-200 a month would lead to that figure.
However, there are no legit testimonies. Now, there are two reasons; either there were way fewer rapes or people kept it to themselves out of shame.

In contrast, field army perhaps was not involved as they were in their bunkers and busy in actual war. Their numbers were upto 43k and that made it harder to reach 100k killings or get involved in rapes.

There have always been children of lesser god everywhere. In that era and area, they were biharis, tribal and some bengalis of perhaps lower caste. Mukti's number soared to 175k in just 7-8 months. They had all sorts of affectees, thugs, criminals, opportunists, freedom-fighters, etc. They must have done horrible things to those vulnerable people. For sure, IA must have taken it share as they often do to Kashmiris and NE Indians.

Lastly, abduction/torture is somehow is acceptable.

Humans being if given a free reign with no accountability this is just natural..lack of accountability is a problem
100%. That is why the Quran keeps repeating hell and heaven. Just to keep people in line as they always don't think straight and may get astray by His mercy verses.

Actually he is not from Punjab his background is from Kashmir
Kashmir has never been fully integrated into Pakistan.

Just like Bhutto family was based around British India (Indian regions) and part of ruling/governing body there till India closed all the independent Muslim states and took over
forcing them to migrate to western Pakistan , thus they are also a Immigrants, However they accumulated wealth and owned land in Western side , calling themselves land owners

Last edited:
Seriously, I know intelligence must have raped some but I was guessing the range was 1-10 in some desperate interrogation or fear tactics as there is always a psycho. Now, I believe that they had done a lot such as in the range of 1-2k. Assuming they start operations in Feb/Mar 150-200 a month would lead to that figure.
However, there are no legit testimonies. Now, there are two reasons; either there were way fewer rapes or people kept it to themselves out of shame.

In contrast, field army perhaps was not involved as they were in their bunkers and busy in actual war. Their numbers were upto 43k and that made it harder to reach 100k killings or get involved in rapes.

There have always been children of lesser god everywhere. In that era and area, they were biharis, tribal and some bengalis of perhaps lower caste. Mukti's number soared to 175k in just 7-8 months. They had all sorts of affectees, thugs, criminals, opportunists, freedom-fighters, etc. They must have done horrible things to those vulnerable people. For sure, IA must have taken it share as they often do to Kashmiris and NE Indians.

Lastly, abduction/torture is somehow is acceptable.

100%. That is why the Quran keeps repeating hell and heaven. Just to keep people in line as they always don't think straight and may get astray by His mercy verses.

Real question

Will Khan die in jail ?
Or
Do deal? 🤝

If it does a deal he won't HAVE my vote, if he doesn't do a deal he won't GET my vote

LOOSE LOOSE situation

(Don't expect people to grow a spine)

Biryani worked as usual

Imagine a country can be bought so easily with a plate of biryani wants to do jihad in Israel 😂😂😂😂

And all those aren't even hungry infact are morbidly obese(Pakistan has highest obesity on the region now)

Imagine what they will do if they are actually hungry

Back
Top Bottom