What's new

The “Princes” of Iran Speak Out as Regime Fears Collapse

@padamchen

Even Iranian Shias are pussies compared to the ones in Pakistan.

Our Shias are fucking crazy...

But I think our Shias have more links with Iranis today than your parsis do.

I'm not claiming anything as a Pakistani. I am happy with myself as a punjabi and as iranis would like to call me wahabi. :lol:

Of course your Shias have more links genetically with non-Zoroastrian Iranis than either Parsis or Zoroastrian Iranis do.

Bhai you are an educated guy. Read a little. I know you read these topics for the fun, but you have a brain and it is sharp.

There was a significant admixture of what is now Pakistani blood into the non-Zoroastrian Iranian population in the middle of the last millennium.

Its why a lot of you look alike ...

Cheers, Doc

Of course your Shias have more links genetically with non-Zoroastrian Iranis than either Parsis or Zoroastrian Iranis do.

Bhai you are an educated guy. Read a little. I know you read these topics for the fun, but you have a brain and it is sharp.

There was a significant admixture of what is now Pakistani blood into the non-Zoroastrian Iranian population in the middle of the last millennium.

Its why a lot of you look alike ...

Cheers, Doc

Hey, even today we Pakistanis don't have relationship with modern Iranians. We have a link with Iranians from a few hundred years ago based on language and culture. In today's time a Pakistani and Iranian are alien to each other.

approaches its fortieth year.

Hassan-Khomeini.jpg

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini’s grandson, Hassan

This guy is a xerox copy of one of my best friends Syed - - - - - - - - - Bukhari
@Tps43

Hey, even today we Pakistanis don't have relationship with modern Iranians. We have a link with Iranians from a few hundred years ago based on language and culture. In today's time a Pakistani and Iranian are alien to each other.

I'm talking genetic admixture pulses.

Ducky ducky. In history. During a certain dynasty.

Cheers, Doc

This guy is a xerox copy of one of my best friends Syed - - - - - - - - - Bukhari
@Tps43

Take a look at the girl in the video @Tokhme khar posted to me today morning to show me how fun loving and high living Iranians actually are (I've never said otherwise ...).

Cheers, Doc

Ducky ducky. In history. During a certain dynasty.

Cheers, Doc
I'm not sure what dynasty that is nor am I interested.

But I must say the Shia in Pakistan are fanatics just like our Sunni population. That is why the ayatollah of Iran use our Shia as foot soldiers in their wars. Our people are better killers and value their lives less than the common irani of today.

I'm not sure what dynasty that is nor am I interested.

But I must say the Shia in Pakistan are fanatics just like our Sunni population. That is why the ayatollah of Iran use our Shia as foot soldiers in their wars. Our people are better killers and value their lives less than the common irani of today.

No offense meant, but as I once commented on the Pakistani nationalism/identity thread, EVERYONE is using you as foot soldiers.

Another topic in its own right to be honest.

@Al-Ansar

Cheers, Doc

Ducky ducky. In history.

Present-day Iranian Zoroastrians ceased intermixing with other groups shortly after the Arab conquest of Persia during 633–654 CE, and band closely to Indian Parsis, both having a predominant ancestry traced back to what is called the Neolithic Old Iranian Farmer. With two single-generation admixture pulses noted - one predominantly male and Cypriot/Greek from around the time of Alexander's invasion, the other predominantly female and Indian during the first landings in India ( approx. 44 generations ago).

Both groups diverge very distinctively from the rest of the present-day surrounding populations and is to be expected due to strictly enforced endogamy.

No admixture was noted in the priests of either group, of strict patrilineal ancestry, that in the case of Parsis is traced back to 2 male priests.

Present day Iranians have had AT LEAST three major multigeneration genetic admixture events (as distinct from single-genetation genetic pulses) over the last millennium since we separated. And I refer specifically to non-Jewish Muslim Iranians. The majority populace there, who we interact with here.

There was an admixture event with an ancestry contribution related to a Turkish-like source group, dated to 1222 CE (1026–1362 CE), and hence overlapping with the period of the Seljuq Empire (1037–1194 CE) that spanned parts of present-day Turkey.

Then there was another admixture dated to 1418 CE (1194–1558 CE) from a Pakistan-like source that falls into the period of the Timurid Empire (1370–1507 CE) that extended into present-day Pakistan.

Finally, the most recent Iranian admixture event was contributions from an East Africa-like source and an inferred date of 1642 CE (1558–1754 CE) that overlaps with the Safavid Empire (1501–1736 CE) and could be related to the Arab slave trade.

@Nilgiri @lastofthepatriots @I.R.A @Joe Shearer @jbgt90 @Tokhme khar @Mentee @drmeson @scythian500 @jamahir @Sam. @ranjeet @Sinnerman108 @PakSword @Mage @django @Kabira @Retired Troll @waz @Oscar @Śakra @SOHEIL @haman10 @Solomon2 @M. Sarmad @Maarkhoor @Levina @Bahram Esfandiari @MUSTAKSHAF @Indus Pakistan @Imran Khan @Dubious @Arsalan @Slav Defence @Nein @Timur @MMM-E @T-123456 @cabatli_53 @xenon54 @Sineva @OsmanAli98 @HannibalBarca @niaz @MastanKhan @Chinese-Dragon @Rafi @GHALIB @Kashmiri Pandit @VEVAK @Shapur Zol Aktaf

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Present-day Iranian Zoroastrians ceased intermixing with other groups shortly after the Arab conquest of Persia during 633–654 CE, and band closely to Indian Parsis, both having a predominant ancestry traced back to what is called the Neolithic Old Iranian Farmer. With two single-generation admixture pulses noted - one predominantly male and Cypriot/Greek from around the time of Alexander's invasion, the other predominantly female and Indian during the first landings in India ( approx. 44 generations ago).

Both groups diverge very distinctively from the rest of the present-day surrounding populations and is to be expected due to strictly enforced endogamy.

No admixture was noted in the priests of either group, of strict patrilineal ancestry, that in the case of Parsis is traced back to 2 male priests.

Present day Iranians have had AT LEAST three major genetic admixture pulses over the last millennium since we separated. And I refer specifically to non-Jewish Muslim Iranians. The majority populace there, who we interact with here.

There was an admixture event with an ancestry contribution related to a Turkish-like source group, dated to 1222 CE (1026–1362 CE), and hence overlapping with the period of the Seljuq Empire (1037–1194 CE) that spanned parts of present-day Turkey.

Then there was another admixture dated to 1418 CE (1194–1558 CE) from a Pakistan-like source that falls into the period of the Timurid Empire (1370–1507 CE) that extended into present-day Pakistan.

Finally, the most recent Iranian admixture event was contributions from an East Africa-like source and an inferred date of 1642 CE (1558–1754 CE) that overlaps with the Safavid Empire (1501–1736 CE) and could be related to the Arab slave trade.

@Nilgiri @lastofthepatriots @I.R.A @Joe Shearer @jbgt90 @Tokhme khar @Mentee @drmeson @scythian500 @jamahir @Sam. @ranjeet @Sinnerman108 @PakSword @Mage @django @Kabira @Retired Troll @waz @Oscar @Śakra @SOHEIL @haman10 @Solomon2 @M. Sarmad @Maarkhoor @Levina @Bahram Esfandiari @MUSTAKSHAF @Indus Pakistan @Imran Khan @Dubious @Arsalan @Slav Defence

Cheers, Doc

How does this all helps you in 2019? AD mind you

The shah had plans to extricate their people out of the shit-hole they live in mumbai and transplant them in a few cities in Iran. The Shah believed the Indian Parsi's would have contributed to our economy and tourism. Sadly for these Indian Parsi none of this came to pass. Now its truly extinction time in a few decades, unless they move to Iran.

How does this all helps you in 2019? AD mind you

The shah had plans to extricate their people out of the shit-hole they live in mumbai and transplant them in a few cities in Iran. The Shah believed the Indian Parsi's would have contributed to our economy and tourism. Sadly for these Indian Parsi none of this came to pass. Now its truly extinction time in a few decades, unless they move to Iran.

Why cant the Regime bring them back peacefully?

:rofl:.......good one there......sadly the answer is no!

P.S. Keep in mind, you rolling out the rug/ busting out the Parsi ice cream don't mean we stop the meat grinder in Afghanistan (Your main concern). That machine stays on until we got submission, and in full.

Will i Stop getting tagged?

@padamchen
When I was in school and in early college years I had a huge chance to admixture my genes into Parsi lineup but I lost that chance :lol:
A Parsi girl in my town always play with at that times and we were really good friends and very close :kiss3:

:rofl:.......good one there......sadly the answer is no!

P.S. Keep in mind, you rolling out the rug/ busting out the Parsi ice cream don't mean we stop the meat grinder in Afghanistan (Your main concern). That machine stays on until we got submission, and in full.

Try my Love. Thats all everyone can in Afghanistan

Back
Top Bottom