What's new

The “Princes” of Iran Speak Out as Regime Fears Collapse

well, tbh, the opposite happened in all them countries you boyz got in and tried democracy building, but Iran ended up owning all of em. Each and every one of em! Nothing stupid about it. Just the facts.

I won't go that far. nobody in the Middle East wants to take orders from outside groups. American military can send you home packing if Iran tries something stupid

Present-day Iranian Zoroastrians ceased intermixing with other groups shortly after the Arab conquest of Persia during 633–654 CE, and band closely to Indian Parsis, both having a predominant ancestry traced back to what is called the Neolithic Old Iranian Farmer. With two single-generation admixture pulses noted - one predominantly male and Cypriot/Greek from around the time of Alexander's invasion, the other predominantly female and Indian during the first landings in India ( approx. 44 generations ago).

Both groups diverge very distinctively from the rest of the present-day surrounding populations and is to be expected due to strictly enforced endogamy.

No admixture was noted in the priests of either group, of strict patrilineal ancestry, that in the case of Parsis is traced back to 2 male priests.

Present day Iranians have had AT LEAST three major multigeneration genetic admixture events (as distinct from single-genetation genetic pulses) over the last millennium since we separated. And I refer specifically to non-Jewish Muslim Iranians. The majority populace there, who we interact with here.

There was an admixture event with an ancestry contribution related to a Turkish-like source group, dated to 1222 CE (1026–1362 CE), and hence overlapping with the period of the Seljuq Empire (1037–1194 CE) that spanned parts of present-day Turkey.

Then there was another admixture dated to 1418 CE (1194–1558 CE) from a Pakistan-like source that falls into the period of the Timurid Empire (1370–1507 CE) that extended into present-day Pakistan.

Finally, the most recent Iranian admixture event was contributions from an East Africa-like source and an inferred date of 1642 CE (1558–1754 CE) that overlaps with the Safavid Empire (1501–1736 CE) and could be related to the Arab slave trade.

@Nilgiri @lastofthepatriots @I.R.A @Joe Shearer @jbgt90 @Tokhme khar @Mentee @drmeson @scythian500 @jamahir @Sam. @ranjeet @Sinnerman108 @PakSword @Mage @django @Kabira @Retired Troll @waz @Oscar @Śakra @SOHEIL @haman10 @Solomon2 @M. Sarmad @Maarkhoor @Levina @Bahram Esfandiari @MUSTAKSHAF @Indus Pakistan @Imran Khan @Dubious @Arsalan @Slav Defence @Nein @Timur @MMM-E @T-123456 @cabatli_53 @xenon54 @Sineva @OsmanAli98 @HannibalBarca @niaz @MastanKhan @Chinese-Dragon @Rafi @GHALIB @Kashmiri Pandit @VEVAK @Shapur Zol Aktaf

Cheers, Doc
I don't know. i look at pics from indian parsis and all i see is Indian brown people playing pretend.

If it makes you feel better, we don't oppose it. good luck

Sincerely, Haman10, with an actual M.D. degree from Iran

I don't know. i look at pics from indian parsis and all i see is Indian brown people playing pretend.

If it makes you feel better, we don't oppose it. good luck

Sincerely, Haman10, with an actual M.D. degree from Iran

You have med schools in Iran?

Cheers, Doc

Iran is famous for rhinoplasty and other forms of plastic surgery. You must be out of the loop.

Western educated.

@drmeson probably studied in your uncle's college in the Ukraine.

That's where our 4th string students go, once they fail to get a national, regional, state or local seat.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Western educated.

That's where or 4th string students go, once they fail to get a national, regional, state or local seat.

Cheers, Doc

No. People from around the world used to go Ukraine in the 90's because Med school was free. :lol:

Yes I know buddy. My dad and I traveled to Delhi by train for me to give that exam in a government school classroom.

But the degree is not recognised by the MCI.

Cheers, Doc

I believe it was accepted in Pakistan at the time due to warm relations with Ukraine.

I believe warmth has never been MCI's issue.

Only competence of the end product.

Cheers, Doc

I had another relative that was educated in Ukraine and now he is making mega bucks as a surgeon in Dubai. High standards are great, but then a piece of paper is just a piece of paper.

I had another relative that was educated in Ukraine and now he is making mega bucks as a surgeon in Dubai. High standards are great, but then a piece of paper is just a piece of paper.

Well in the old days carpentry was the most fertile birthing ground for top orthopaedic surgeons.

Cheers, Doc

Western educated.

That's where our 4th string students go, once they fail to get a national, regional, state or local seat.

Cheers, Doc

And you studied from here Indo brachid indian man.

_81813712_cheating_-_saharsa_district_-_i.jpg

134796_Bihar-exam-building-close-up_GettyImages-467607852_credit-STRDEL_AFP_Getty-Images.jpg

:lol:

Tell me more of your IRI bloodline genetics.

Cheers, Doc

Luckily for me I dont need anyones certification unlike you Indo brachid insecure ganges man. You cant 'just stop shooting yourself in your Ganges australoid feet everyday, can't you? Must be some extreme level depression in real life of personal nature that makes you take out your desperation on internet.

Why do you hate your indian genetics so much ?

:lol:

Tell me more of your IRI bloodline genetics.

Cheers, Doc

Exactly.

Cheers, Doc

Did I tarnish your little persian dream by proving that 60 % of your is coastal brachid Indian ? :-):-):-) Try me more and I will literally keep copy pasting the scientific papers that prove that you are an Indian and you will die an indian while we Iranians have been same since iron age post Iranic sitashta Andronovo migration. Your lies and your self hatred are only hurting you ganges man. Do not for a second think that you are a unique troll who is doing some exclusive crap on internet. I have dealt with dozens of your kind in past.

Here are more "Iranians from India" aka your Pajeet Tribe

parsi_wedding_couple_attire.jpg

ritual-parsi-navjot-a-thread-ceremony-india-mr735-F3FDTM.jpg

0425c013-5030-4b32-944c-ad40b65b4bff.jpg

369688.gif

......... Real Iranians

o-TEHRAN-YOUNG-WOMEN-facebook.jpg

Cozy_Young_Couple_-_Aramgah-e_Hafez_%28Tomb_of_Hafez%29_-_Shiraz_-_Central_Iran_%287426381248%29.jpg

31.jpg

url

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom