What's new

The “Princes” of Iran Speak Out as Regime Fears Collapse

The world is not ending padhemjan. In fact millions of Iranians are going back to Iran and totally fukking living it up! So many vlogs on youtube about just regular Iranians hanging out, doing whatever they want. Surprised that you feel all this doom and gloom and wanting our blood to survive?...:rofl:....Nobody cares what you do behind closed doors in Iran. You need to travel to Iran maybe sometime, to see for yourself. Here's some young Iranians kids who posted this vlog. Just a regular country, No doom or gloom:

Ya but do it on whatever or somewhere less incendiary please. :lol:

I, this drama was always meant to happen.

Tokhme jan to bait this Hendi Apu, posted a hilarious video of an Iroon and an Indian.

Minus the accent, that is exactly what Parsis are.

Now you bring Parsis and Iroons face to face, it's a good thing they cannot talk in the same tongue. :rofl:

Cheers, Doc

Now watch out though.......if you look like this khoshgel (thing).......it ain't goin be a fun trip to Iran for you at all, even with that kheli ghashang smile.......:rofl::

upload_2019-1-5_13-9-13.jpeg

Last edited:
Ya but do it on whatever or somewhere less incendiary please. :lol:

I, this drama was always meant to happen.

Tokhme jan to bait this Hendi Apu, posted a hilarious video of an Iroon and an Indian.

Minus the accent, that is exactly what Parsis are.

Now you bring Parsis and Iroons face to face, it's a good thing they cannot talk in the same tongue. :rofl:

Cheers, Doc

Obviously I am not going to do it here, and plus you think I don't have to take into account Mullahs from side, it is going to be controversial and would hit the sensitive nerves of many. Plus it all depends if @Nilgiri is interested and has the stamina to bear with it.

Baita ........ yeh to hona he tha .... ubi to aghaz hai injam tak Hindi musslay b wajabil ul qatal karar dy gay.

@Nilgiri if you are interested I can let you in on what actually is the (historical) issue between the two of us, and the funny thing is doc agrees with me (to some extent).

Sure bring it up on whatever thread, profile page or wherever you please to...at your discretion and timing. Thanks bud.

Plus it all depends if @Nilgiri is interested and has the stamina to bear with it.

Yup I'm interested to know....I like this kind of psyche/debate/strife stuff.

appu from India was explaining to behrouz how he let the rabbit escape......:rofl:

I didn't even hear the word rabbit.

I heard darya which means river and then dewana which means like crazy in love sort of like majnun. If you want to say someone is crazy in Urdu we use the word pagaal. Rabbit in urdu is khargosh.

lol, this looks like some animal farm in Iran where we employ hendi. Appu let the rabbit fall in the water. Now he apologizing to behrouz.......:rofl:

I didn't even hear the word rabbit.

I heard darya which means river and then dewana which means like crazy in love sort of like majnun. If you want to say someone is crazy in Urdu we use the word pagaal. Rabbit in urdu is khargosh.

Correct, they stay inside the workers compound. Not allowed outside in the city.

So this is what the Indians are doing in Chabahar? :lol:

My avatar is an Iraqi cabbie pic taken by some US soldier in Baghdad. It's fukkin something else ain't it.....lol

I laughed so hard that time you told Tokhme..."I look at that DP and I find it hard to take anything you say seriously"...haha.

Mr. Pajeet and his clan is living on a lie. Here is their mitochondrial DNA PCA plot. They are far from Iranians or Central Asians in general. 60 % of this community has Indian DNA and they live in India for thousand + years. With birth rate of 0.8 % the total 60000 of these will be wiped out in near future. @Nilgiri. By wiped out I mean they will be genetically gone as a distinct people.

Look at the Mitochondrial DNA PCA plot. See the difference from Iranians.

6c808ab3c2248427376fa42fb0d2d954.png

Mind you that modern day Iranians are one of the extreme level DNA isolated or continuing groups which show 95 % genetic continuity since late neolithic times.

Check this out. Look at the clustering of Modern day Iranians with Iron age Iranians. Nothing significant has changed since Iranic groups entered modern day Iranic plateau. This is amazing because in early days of internet there used to be a myth that Iranians are composed of Arabs and Turks and Mongols and what not LOL. But Blood never lies right.

GJOZYEd.png

Regarding Pajeet's Persian group in India, they not only genetically but also phenotypically look extremely central coastal Indian not even north indian. They have the uber Indian eyes, jawlines, face shapes. Almost all belong to the category called text book Indo-Brachid. I am just saying they both look extremely different. I am picking random crowd and group pics.

INDIAN PARSI

parsi-wedding-hyderabad-chennai-39.jpg

1578033.jpg

12_1471524147.jpg

Parsi-family-in-traditional-costume.jpg

381263766-Parsi_6.jpg

_d05ececc-82bf-11e7-aa81-8a4dce36eef3.jpg

................................................................................

Compare these people to Iranians (Genetically preserved population)

IRANIANS

The-Persian-Wedding.jpg

14799598000_3a408cd67d_b.jpg

GetImage.asmx

1.jpg

iranfootballteam90.jpg

2363189459_edd31b1330_z.jpg

a03c17ec-d4ed-4fa6-af66-46411252b140.jpg

So them are genetically different. Appearance wise different. Geographically different. Sigh ...
More of such posts will continue.

Iranian artesh:
upload_2019-1-5_19-41-41.jpeg

upload_2019-1-5_19-42-13.jpeg

upload_2019-1-5_19-43-16.jpeg

upload_2019-1-5_19-44-36.jpeg

upload_2019-1-5_19-46-35.jpeg

And the Lion of Iran:

upload_2019-1-5_20-1-22.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-5_19-42-37.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-5_19-42-37.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 17
  • upload_2019-1-5_19-52-25.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-5_19-52-25.jpeg
    480.9 KB · Views: 24
@padamchen

Even Iranian Shias are pussies compared to the ones in Pakistan.

Our Shias are fucking crazy...

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

But I think our Shias have more links with Iranis today than your parsis do.

I'm not claiming anything as a Pakistani. I am happy with myself as a punjabi and as iranis would like to call me wahabi. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom