What's new

The Pothohar Plateau

Yes there is a theory that Sudhans are Mohyals, in that case their population is pretty big. They are 2nd biggest tribe of Azad Kashmir after Gujjars with around 8 lakh population. I have stopped doubting anyone claim because anything is possible. Anyway now days Sudhans marrry freerly with pashtuns from what i heard.
How big is the jatt population there?

:P
as I said we Sikhs especially jatts are very endogamous.. nothing gonna change dude. you rather worry about few pure Punjabis left in your country.

@save_ghenda chk knock knock there are few who speak Punjabi in its pure form left in your country.. in less than 10 years your Punjabis gonna be done and dusted. and urdujabis will be everywhere

Punjabi is linguistic group, no such a thing as pure punjabi. Yaar you can't deny 30% of sikh jatts buy wives from Bihar because of obvious reasons. Thats why i am giving you 20 years. Save all the pictures and videos of gabru jatts you love to post in forums. After that i will keep providing you with west punjabi jatts photos because eastern ones will become bhaiyas.

Seriously you was my fav member in anthro forum when i used to troll insecure Indians. hilarious

Well I cant be taken as an example as I never studied in Pakistan...Pick someone @qamar1990
there are many indian Punjabis who never studied in india n yet they are fluent in Punjabi. you are fluent in Urdu though right.. I always see Pakistani Punjabis who only teach their kids Urdu.

:P

Punjabi is linguistic group, no such a thing as pure punjabi. Yaar you can't deny 30% of sikh jatts buy wives from Bihar because of obvious reasons. Thats why i am giving you 20 years. Save all the pictures and videos of gabru jatts you love to post in forums. After that i will keep providing you with west punjabi jatts photos because eastern ones will become bhaiyas.

Seriously you was my fav member in anthro forum when i used to troll insecure Indians. hilarious

where did you got those stats from.. jatts are endogamous. what you are saying is impossible. buying wives from Bihar.. lol lol lol lol lol lol :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: you are funny

there are many indian Punjabis who never studied in india n yet they are fluent in Punjabi. you are fluent in Urdu though right.. I always see Pakistani Punjabis who only teach their kids Urdu.
Well I am not even fluent with Urdu....

There are also many Pakistani Punjabis who never studied much in Pakistan and yet speak fluent Punjabi @qamar1990 and @RazPaK are good examples...

Well I am not even fluent with Urdu....

There are also many Pakistani Punjabis who never studied much in Pakistan and yet speak fluent Punjabi @qamar1990 and @RazPaK are good examples...
they are exceptions not the norm... majority speak Urdu.. no point in denying, I aint saying this just for the sake of making a point. this is a fact

haan ji how is ur phd going, did u publish anything?
:rofl: publishing has become a joke on me :(

you are free to talk on the whatever thread...rules are a little more strict now :(

they are exceptions not the norm... majority speak Urdu.. no point in denying, I aint saying this just for the sake of making a point. this is a fact
Nope not a fact at all.....How many Pakistani Punjabis residing out of Pakistan have you interviewed and taken your sample from?

:rofl: publishing has become a joke on me :(

you are free to talk on the whatever thread...rules are a little more strict now :(

Nope not a fact at all.....How many Pakistani Punjabis residing out of Pakistan have you interviewed and taken your sample from?
almost every Pakistani I met were of the same mindset. I see them every now and then speaking in Urdu with their kids

What do you think of Haryanvi Jats?
I think you guys are very strict regarding your culture and women and good simple minded person in general

Maybe you need to meet from a bigger diverse circle :unsure:
maybe.. prolly I will meet one some day if such Punjabis exist in Pakistan.. in my neck of the wood they are all urduwadis

I think you guys are very strict regarding your culture and women and good simple minded person in general

Yes. On the net, I have seen some Sikh Jatts talking shit about us lol. That's why I was asking. On this site this save_ghenda person calls Haryanvi Jats Chamars.

Back
Top Bottom