What's new

The Poor Man of Cricket

Out of the initially 4 named people I only was only suspicious of Akmal. All other three are super star cricketers. One has to be really really stupid to do something like that at this time of their carrier.

Butt was first time captain and could continue to be one, why would he try something this stupid.

Amir is outstanding player and future of our cricket ( he is in the class of Wasim) why would he do that?

Asif, though his carrier is a bit mysterious yet I don't believe he would do that.

Talent and position has nothing to do with corruption and temptation to money. We can't allow them to fool us..every time we our cricketer play a good shot,take a catch or drop a ball we feel happy or sad for them..some times more than they them self feel..it is disturbing to know they are cheating us..they are making us fools..they dont care about us or nation..so who ever it may be what ever nationality..they should be investigated and should be punished if guilty..for all cricket fans..and all future players.. Cheers.

Talent and position has nothing to do with corruption and temptation to money. We can't allow them to fool us..every time we our cricketer play a good shot,take a catch or drop a ball we feel happy or sad for them..some times more than they them self feel..it is disturbing to know they are cheating us..they are making us fools..they dont care about us or nation..so who ever it may be what ever nationality..they should be investigated and should be punished if guilty..for all cricket fans..and all future players.. Cheers.

I never said they didn't do it. I said if they did they must be really stupid.

I never said they didn't do it. I said if they did they must be really stupid.
Ok..if they did some stupid things they must be punished..even if one person escapes he will again influence the new comers later.
cheers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom