What's new

The Poor Man of Cricket

Are we seeing another one-of-those conspiracy theories?

Remember world cup 2007, when Bob Woolmer died?
According to the whole world, western media, indian media, Team Pakistan was the murderer, Mushaq ahmad gave poisoned wine to Bob Woolmer and he died :blah::blah: that time alot of ppl were also conviced that Pakistani players are the killers.

Guess what was the truth? Woolmer died a natural death.

Remember Oval Test of 2005 ball tempering fiasco?
Every body was hell bent that Pakistan is involved in Ball Tempering, there was a hug cry then also that Ban the whole team again :blah::blah:

Guess who was found guilty the racist aussie empire Darrell Hair.

Yes i am sure we are seeing another conspiracy against Pakistan Cricket Team.

Remember Oval Test of 2005 ball tempering fiasco?
Every body was hell bent that Pakistan is involved in Ball Tempering, there was a hug cry then also that Ban the whole team again :blah::blah:

Guess who was found guilty the racist aussie empire Darrell Hair.

Yes i am sure we are seeing another conspiracy against Pakistan Cricket Team.

entire asian bloc supported pakistan in that fiasco including BCCI

They are not conspiracy theory my friend
because if they are proven guilty not just pakistan but cricket would be at loss
it would loose its luster

entire asian bloc supported pakistan in that fiasco including BCCI

i was talkng about the media not the boards, it seems that already the media had again declared the trio culprits.

They are not conspiracy theory my friend

I agree these are not conspiracy theories but itself conspiracies against Pakistan Cricket.

because if they are proven guilty not just pakistan but cricket would be at loss
it would loose its luster

I second that.

There was a shoe thrown on Zaradri because he left Pakistan on a tour during the devastating floods. These criminals have have dishonored Pakistan by losing games for money. I think they get more than shoes thrown at them. Now we see that damage control party is coming out like we had Zardari supporters giving lame excuses.

Indians just want PCB to sack these crickiters, impose a life ban on them, they are not interested in trial, just get rid of these players for their own sake.

A video tape with the guy and money.
And tons of allegations from the same guy.

Sorry not considered as a solid evidence in court.

These Pakistani players are framed.

i still remember just an news paper allegation about fixing in IPL,all pakistani's were up with arms,ICC should ban India,IPL should b scrapped,Indian's r ruining the game,IPL is no more cricket

now a video had emerged accompanied by some photographs also,but the same Pakistani's think allegation's r not enough,u need proof also

i still remember just an news paper allegation about fixing in IPL,all pakistani's were up with arms,ICC should ban India,IPL should b scrapped,Indian's r ruining the game,IPL is no more cricket

so now i understand where yo are coming from, your judgement is impaired then and blinded by hate, you needed a tit for tat and now you got one.

now a video had emerged accompanied by some photographs also,but the same Pakistani's think allegation's r not enough,u need proof also

According to the law of the land, in that case its UK, video footage is not a conclusive evidence it can only be provided as support to the other evidences, what other evidences in this case? Some pictures with the bookie? Every one can take pictures with stars/celeberities even killers.

As shane watson said today in an interview he also thought that this guy Mazhar Majeed was a fan or something when he approached him. He's lucky his picture was not taken with him.

In a nutshell, Strong concrete evidences are needed to convict the trio and these videos or pictures are discrete.

so now i understand where yo are coming from, your judgement is impaired then and blinded by hate, you needed a tit for tat and now you got one.

u got me correctly,i definitely got a chance to settle score,every time remember before throwing a stone at the others face that he will also rebound it someday

when it is in the neighborhood throw the mud there and say u deserved it

when it is in our home itself then how came u thrown the stone,damn u r full of hatred,thats why u r doing tit for tat

There was a shoe thrown on Zaradri because he left Pakistan on a tour during the devastating floods. These criminals have have dishonored Pakistan by losing games for money. I think they get more than shoes thrown at them. Now we see that damage control party is coming out like we had Zardari supporters giving lame excuses.

they deserved shoes+eggs + tomatoes

Guys this is whole matter of govt corruption. Look at this Ijaz Butt is relative of Ahmad Mukhtar ,(defence minister). Yawar Saeed is close relative of Raza Rabbani (creator of most controversial 18 amendment). Yawar is 75 year old and use hearing aid and same problem is Ijaz Butt, a dead man walking but after many time humiliation from people and media still not ready to surrender his post. Thanks to PPP.
And plus this is whole clan of satta baz from top to bottom. They should be fired , innocent or no innocent ..set the example, then all good.

oh..yes...i think corruption is every where but if same thing happened in india or other country, i am dam sure our board and other cricket board must take some action against player and officer. just like the action taken against former indian captain Mohammad Azharuddin or action taken against Hansie Cronje(SA). i don't think so PCB will take any little action against any player, forget life time ban....

i'll suggest you do lil research.. PAK did take action and banned Salim Malik and Attaur Rehman for life from playing and taking part in any cricket related activities. Recently Malik was again barred from taking up a position in PCB, but on the other hand Azharuddin who was found guilty of match fixing got not only is ban lifted, but is also member of ur parliament.. Peace :wave:

kamran akmal should not play forever he is perfoming like he is fixer we have seen it many times he keep droping catches runouts and not scoring runs for a long time all things only let to onething match fixing

kamran akmal should not play forever he is perfoming like he is fixer we have seen it many times he keep droping catches runouts and not scoring runs for a long time all things only let to onething match fixing

Out of the initially 4 named people I only was only suspicious of Akmal. All other three are super star cricketers. One has to be really really stupid to do something like that at this time of their carrier.

Butt was first time captain and could continue to be one, why would he try something this stupid.

Amir is outstanding player and future of our cricket ( he is in the class of Wasim) why would he do that?

Asif, though his carrier is a bit mysterious yet I don't believe he would do that.

well i for one hope they are ALL cleared and that the whole thing turns out to be a conspiracy theory. Because if these players are charged its not just Pakistan which suffers, but each and every cricketing fan. cricket will lose its integrity. and no one wants that

If this can happen in national cricket team..WHO CAN SAVE IPL..it is more vulnerable to match fixing..govt should bring some regulations.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom