What's new

The Pashtuns of Afghanistan : Alexander the Great also got in trouble here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applied to kohat cadet college in 7th class, didnt pass it...the subjects in test were of 8th class. I couldnt afford the fee even if i had passed it. Continued my study in the governament school.

you really from DIK as the above guy claim?

if so than i am as well in dik now..we can meet tomorrow if you want

well i bought forms/prospectus for kohat cadet college when i was in class 8th.but because i had not made my domicile back than.i didnt even submitted the forms.

Lol lets see if ghairat of a tribal @Abu Zolfiqar awakens on seeing this photo or not......
The problem is he is a white collared faujified pathan, so is true for rest of pathans here...they belong to wealthy or upper middle class familites, wear patloons, live in islamabad or other big cities and consider it an insult to be associated with backward tribals...yes we have also kalay angraiz among pakhtuns.

Not our problem if u can afford denim or t shirts? considering they arent "HARAM" (Arabic accent)... as for the pic ... thts dumb... to say the least.. but again so are you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pak-one

Is the search still on for the " purest " of Pashtuns here even ? Because you have disqualified quite a lot until now .

May I ask what sort of image are you trying to present of your ethnicity ? Give me one good reason why you should be proud of this , what exactly lies in Afghanistan that can cause the world to envy ? Have you ever looked at kind of cities Washington D.C , Moscow and London are ? Whilst the civilization and the world has moved on , you are still in deep love and obsession with guns , drugs , illiteracy , no prosperity , economic downfall and dust . This is how I see it . This is how I perceive the cause of the condition you are in today . This is the reason why your country has been unstable for the last 200 years . Afghanistan is the more or less same as Alexander the Great saw it in his day .

pashtun is state of mind, it is not merely a race...

You sure you do not believe that Pashtuns somehow come from Mars ? So they have to different from all others and follow your ancient law .

@Pak-one

Is the search still on for the " purest " of Pashtuns here even ? Because you have disqualified quite a lot until now .

May I ask what sort of image are you trying to present of your ethnicity ? Give me one good reason you should be proud of this , what exactly lies in Afghanistan that can cause the world to envy ? Have you ever looked at kind of cities Washington D.C , Moscow and London are ? Whilst the civilization and the world has moved on , you are still in deep love and obsession with guns , drugs , illiteracy , no prosperity , economic downfall and dust . This is how I see it . This is how I perceive the cause of the condition you are in today . This is the reason why your country has been unstable for the last 200 years .

No you tell me why i should be ashamed of myself? Of my people?
Your tone is like your former british colonial masters who made you people suffered from inferiority complexes , low self esteem....we rejected their imperialism and cultural invasion...they recognized our these qualities even though we were their enemies..

Be very proud of being the anarchist trouble making unmanagable people?
This is the type of pushtoon mentality i oppose.

Still trying to figure the purpose of these recent threads , mate .

He lives in my city Abbottabad
Or so he says.

i do live in abbottabad as well because of my studies..i had come to dik only for this week..

he's a student or an old guy.

No you tell me why i should be ashamed of myself? Of my people?
Your tone is like your former british colonial masters who made you people suffered from inferiority complexes , low self esteem....we rejected their imperialism and cultural invasion...they recognized our these qualities even though we were their enemies..

I never said you should be ashamed of yourself , you should rather be ashamed of the condition of your beloved Afghans .

My tone is realistic to say the least , it has nothing to do with any non existent inferiority complex or low self esteem , learning your weaknesses and from your mistakes doesn't make you inferior to anybody if you think that . The world has moved on just to enlighten you . Unfortunately , when will your countrymen actually learn where the path of prosperity lies in , I do not know . Till then , you can be proud of cannabis and AK47's , I have no problem at all .

i do live in abbottabad as well because of my studies..i had come to dik only for this week..

he's a student or an old guy.

In a previous conversation he claimed he studies at Ayub medical college which isnt far from you.

But i doubt anything he says...to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom