What's new

The Pashtuns of Afghanistan : Alexander the Great also got in trouble here

Status
Not open for further replies.
to me the above guy if he's the older one with 500 kinda name of account a uzbek

the uzbeks are on the mission of dividing the pashtuns and creating hatred between punjabi/pashtuns

or may be a paid pashtun.though we all know a pashtun when paid is not a pashtun at all

Stupid, kala angraiz is term coined by desis for those who have inherited the behaviour and traits of their former colonial masters

In tht case even the people of waziristan have several kalay angraiz serving this nation in uniform and sacrificing their lives:
29o1zye.jpg

301k7f9.jpg

2 shaheeds:

1 punjabi rajput the other a wazir ...capt raja husnat shaheed n capt naveed khan wazir shaheed!
hsvw8x.jpg

to me the above guy if he's the older one with 500 kinda name of account a uzbek

the uzbeks are on the mission of dividing the pashtuns and creating hatred between punjabi/pashtuns

or may be a paid pashtun.though we all know a pashtun when paid is not a pashtun at all

Shitak sahab is from fauji family

He is Afghan Refugee - Previous Id Mokey D Luffy which he changed because people knew intention of his posts.

No offence bro...I am not discussing jats and awans of bannu !

Exactly.
Dont i know your type of Pushtoons?
For you
Yousufzaia are not pushtoon because they eat rice and fish and are calm people.
Same for educated pushtoon of Peshawar. They wear 'patloon' so they too are non pushtoons.
But the head slashing croods of tribal areas of Pakistan or Afghanistan are pure pushtoons because the are cavemen of 2013

Exactly.
Dont i know your type of Pushtoons?
For you
Yousufzaia are not pushtoon because they eat rice and fish and are calm people.
Same for educated pushtoon of Peshawar. They wear 'patloon' so they too are non pushtoons.
But the head slashing croods of tribal areas of Pakistan or Afghanistan are pure pushtoons because the are cavemen of 2013

within yousuf there are many more sub tribes.

if you can tell me the name of his sub tribe..i mean there are many yousufzai in bannu original people named banisi.

the one considering themselves under yousufzai but afridi are not pashtuns at all but kicked kurdish people settled in kpk due to fear of being killed

now they claim to be pashtuns..he seem to be one of them

You are a shitak, not me.

you said you are a jatt,than you said you are a awan,now shitak?what the hell is this shitak..i have never heard about this in pakistan

just tell me which tribe you belong to.

if you can tell me the name of his sub tribe..i mean there are many yousufzai in bannu original people named banisi.

the one considering themselves under yousufzai but afridi are not pashtuns at all but kicked kurdish people settled in kpk due to fear of being killed

Mughal khel yousafzais live in ghoriwala of your bannu..but in the same village awans also live...you are definately an awan

Guess what... my father is being posted to tirah.... wish him HAPPY HUNTING of ur beloved TTP SCUM!

No,iwas on anbout his perception of pushtoon.
From what he writes and how he presents Pushtoons...only this picture comes to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom