What's new

The Pashtuns of Afghanistan : Alexander the Great also got in trouble here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be very proud of being the anarchist trouble making unmanagable people?
This is the type of pushtoon mentality i oppose.

You want "jee hazoor" type of pashtuns who would polish your boots....

Greece which fell centuries ago is faring better than Afghanistan. I wont even bring up Russia.

I see you have been posting about Pushtoons, and are creating a stereotype of Pushtoon.

May I know for what purpose?

I see you have been posting about Pushtoons, and are creating a stereotype of Pushtoon.

Stereotypes? no they are facts.....and is it a crime to post about pashtuns on pakistani forum?.....kia pakistan ka matlab punjabistan?

Stereotypes? no they are facts.....and is it a crime to post about pashtuns on pakistani forum?.....kia pakistan ka matlab punjabistan?

@Pak-one why dont you post more constructive things about pashtuns and leave apart the destructive, violent and warrior bit.It will help people understand that pashtuns are better people too.

like say A.Q Khan, sher shah suri etc... i mean those who have benefited every one

best of luck :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pak-one why dont you post more constructive things about pashtuns and leave apart the destructive, violent and warrior bit.It will help people understand that pashtuns are better people too.

like say A.Q Khan, sher shah suri etc... i mean those who have benefited every one

Stick to the topic.
What has Pakistan done any thing constructive from its adventurism in Kashmir , kargil, east bengal, siachin?

Stick to the topic.
What has Pakistan done any thing constructive from its adventurism in Kashmir , kargil, east bengal, siachin?

:lol:
Stay on topic?
What is the topic? Some old brutal history of Pushtoons you cant resist bringing up......or is the topic present day Pakistan and kashmir?
You are confused...

:lol:
Stay on topic?
What is the topic? Some old brutal history of Pushtoons you cant resist bringing up......or is the topic present day Pakistan and kashmir?
You are confused...
If military history and defense are stupid things then this whole military forum should be shut down....
if you are such a peace loving sensitive Dow then what are you doing on a military forum? discussing guns, tanks,missiles, submarines, nukes, jet planes etc?

If military history and defense are stupid things then this whole military forum should be shut down....

No.
Its your purpose and way of presenting it that is beyond stupid.
Trying to paint heroic,a country which is eternally unmanagable due to caveman mentality of its inhabitants is plain stupid.

No.
Its your purpose and way of presenting it that is beyond stupid.
Trying to paint heroic,a country which is eternally unmanagable due to caveman mentality of its inhabitants is plain stupid.

They are independant people of independant nature...you want them to polish the boots of your faujis?...if you are in tribal areas with positive mind and intention, then you are their best friend and most welcome...if you are pointing gun at them while wearing patloon, you are their worst enemy...its simple...
My grandfather was school teacher in waziristan, they give unimaginable respect to teachers...but arrogant faujis and beaurocrats, who expect to be respected, dont recieve it...they are not slaves of kalay angraiz

They are independant people of independant nature...you want them to polish the boots of your faujis?...if you are in tribal areas with positive mind and intention, then you are their best friend and most welcome...if you are pointing gun at them while wearing patloon, you are their worst enemy...its simple...
My grandfather was school teacher in waziristan, they give unimaginable respect to teachers...but arrogant faujis and beaurocrats, who expect to be respected, dont recieve it...they are not slaves of kalay angraiz

And ur face is more fair than an angraizs arse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom