What's new

The Pashtuns of Afghanistan : Alexander the Great also got in trouble here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The info i shared, should be helpful to the faujis stationed in FATA.

Of course they need to log in to defense forums to learn the ground realities of the areas and the mentality of the people they have been posted in since 2001 .

But i doubt anything he says...to be honest.

So do I . His location keeps changing , so does his tone , so does his logics and so does his perceptions . :D

Still trying to figure the purpose of these recent threads , mate .

Yes, I think these recent threads more or less are trying to make a stereotype image of Pushtoons.

Stereotyping I think is a double edge sword. You might try to create a "positive" stereotype image of a certain group which you may think might get them "respect" but then at the same time you would be opening the gate of "negative" stereotypes.

PS: I'm not sure for what purpose an individual might try to create stereotype.

If he is trying to create "positive" stereotypes of the group from which he belongs to,

Then I think, ego and self esteem, might be one of the reasons.

I never said you should be ashamed of yourself , you should rather be ashamed of the condition of your beloved Afghans .

My tone is realistic to say the least , it has nothing to do with any non existent inferiority complex or low self esteem , learning your weaknesses and from your mistakes doesn't make you inferior to anybody if you think that . Unfortunately , when will your countrymen actually learn where the path of prosperity lies in , I do not know . Till then , you can proud of cannabis and AK47's , I have no problem at all .

I dont agree. It irritates you to see such kind of threads, you along with other faujified pakistanis percieve tribals as enemies of pakistan and its interests, you love a fauji with gun but not a tribal with gun...you defend , praise and advocate imperialists like britian, russia and america..but mock ghairatmand and brave afghans and tribals who do not want their land to be trampled with fauji boots and bombarded with jets.

Ok , and ?

O.k and ? Think tank sahab Mars ka point tou tum ne mara na.

Terrain is also difficult in Chitral, gilgit and kashmir.....high peak mountains and jungles.....yet they are like teddy bears...

What should they be fighting against if I may know ? Last time , they fought and liberated the areas of Kashmir claimed by the state of Pakistan . They are peaceful and civilized people who's first priority is education and economic prosperity and not drugs and guns . Progressive and open minded , same isn't true for Afghans who are very happy to live in ancient era with some medieval inhuman code . Compare the Human Development Index of the people of Northern Areas with your Afghanistan and things will become quite apparent of what they have gained and what you have lost .

In a previous conversation he claimed he studies at Ayub medical college which isnt far from you.

But i doubt anything he says...to be honest.

well he claim he's in kabul at the moment..

may be he's a afghan and appeared in etea test under afghan ID card.and now studying in ayub,
since i know AMC has about 2 seats reserves for afghanistan

With tail between their legs, with war traumas and pyschological disturbances. Their mommies weep for them, they themeselves frequently wet themeselves whenever they leave their bases. They have sleep disorders and different kind of phobias.

they came and wil leave at their will !!!!!!!! i will see if this time you can try and come back with some thing solid than this ^

Yes, I think these recent threads more or less are trying to make a stereotype image of Pushtoons.

Stereotyping I think is a double edge sword. You might try to create a "positive" stereotype image of a certain group which you may think might get them "respect" but then at the same time you would be opening the gate of "negative" stereotypes.

PS: I'm not sure for what purpose an individual might try to create stereotype.

If he is trying to create "positive" stereotypes of the group from which he belongs to,

Then I think, ego and self esteem, might be one of the reasons.

I am not advertising my people...i am giving hints or rather warnings...history was not merciful to those who entered in FATA and Afghanistan and intended to stay longer with guns in their hands...history is going to repeat itself even if it is 21st century..i know my people...pakistan army made a blunder by doing military operations in FATA on american orders...9 years have passed since first operation of pak army in 2004, talibans are still stronger and they would get more stronger after american withdrawl in 2014, TTP would have sanctuary in afghanistan, where they would get train, re-group and launch attacks on pakistan, while pakistan army wouldnt be able to sustain war without american dollars...

I dont agree. It irritates you to see such kind of threads, you along with other faujified pakistanis percieve tribals as enemies of pakistan and its interests, you love a fauji with gun but not a tribal with gun...you defend , praise and advocate imperialists like britian, russia and america..but mock ghairatmand and brave afghans and tribals who do not want their land to be trampled with fauji boots and bombarded with jets.

O.k and ? Think tank sahab Mars ka point tou tum ne mara na.

Alright , you do not have to agree . It doesn't irritate me , it just makes me laugh seeing the condition of your people and pride on some victories in the ancient era . Afghanistan is still in ruins and not speculated to get in any better shape anytime soon . I think you may want to add " rough tribals " here , because we have always admired their help in the '47 war . I love a soldier of my country because he operates under strict law of the stat , the same isn't true for people who think they can carry guns like keys in their hands . The countries are being praised for their economic development and uplifting of the lives of their citizens and not for their conquests or subjugation of people . You won a victory back then , great , but check where you and them have gone since then . Nothing to do with bravery and protective jealousy , you have got your priorities wrong . Soldiers are there and so are the F16's and JF17's , I do not understand what are you implying .

You have some sort of myth in your mind that only Pashtuns are brave somehow and rest are cowards , mentioning that it is state of mind which the Pashtuns joining the Pakistan Army have lost . That is why I asked sarcastically " if you believe that your race is out of this world and from Mars " . Comprehension problems , we call it .

well he claim he's in kabul at the moment..

may be he's a afghan and appeared in etea test under afghan ID card.and now studying in ayub,
since i know AMC has about 2 seats reserves for afghanistan

I did take admission on reserve seats for afghans. But i have also pakistani nationality along with afghan one..

I am not advertising my people...i am giving hints or rather warnings...history was not merciful to those who entered in FATA and Afghanistan and intended to stay longer with guns in their hands...history is going to repeat itself even if it is 21st century..i know my people...pakistan army made a blunder by doing military operations in FATA on american orders...9 years have passed since first operation of pak army in 2004, talibans are still stronger and they would get more stronger after american withdrawl in 2014, TTP would have sanctuary in afghanistan, where they would get train, re-group and launch attacks on pakistan, while pakistan army wouldnt be able to sustain war without american dollars...

If that is the case, thank you for warning us. I hope we take correct measure and maintain peace in the land. God protect Pakistan and its people.

What should they be fighting against if I may know ? Last time , they fought and liberated the areas of Kashmir claimed by the state of Pakistan . They are peaceful and civilized people who's first priority is education and economic prosperity and not drugs and guns . Progressive and open minded , same isn't true for Afghans who are very happy to live in ancient era with some medieval inhuman code . Compare the Human Development Index of the people of Northern Areas with your Afghanistan and things will become quite apparent of what they have gained and what you have lost .

Azad kashmir was liberated by pashtun tribals, the same people who you percieve as your enemy.

they came and wil leave at their will !!!!!!!! i will see if this time you can try and come back with some thing solid than this ^

Exactly , even though they have failed to control Afghanistan , what has changed till now for the Afghan people who still live in deep poverty , lawlessness and uncertainty ? The Yanks will leave saf in their country knowing that no one will attack them there whilst nothing will change for the cave men .

People in delusion should compare their death causalities with the U.S military first .

As of October 17, 2012, there have been 2,012 U.S. military casualties in the war in Afghanistan and additional 118 fatalities in the broader Operation Enduring Freedom outside Afghanistan. 1,679 of these casualties inside Afghanistan have been the result of hostile action.

Azad kashmir was liberated by pashtun tribals, the same people who you percieve as your enemy.

No one perceives the tribal people as enemies , this type of nonsensical concept is only in your mind , nowhere else .

Alright , you do not have to agree . It doesn't irritate me , it just makes me laugh seeing the condition of your people and pride on some victories in the ancient era . Afghanistan is still in ruins and not speculated to get in any better shape anytime soon . I think you may want to add " rough tribals " here , because we have always admired their help in the '47 war . I love a soldier of my country because he operates under strict law of the stat , the same isn't true for people who think they can carry guns like keys in their hands . The countries are being praised for their economic development and uplifting of the lives of their citizens and not for their conquests or subjugation of people . You won a victory back then , great , but check where you and them have gone since then . Nothing to do with bravery and protective jealousy , you have got your priorities wrong . Soldiers are there and so are the F16's and JF17's , I do not understand what are you implying .

You have some sort of myth in your mind that only Pashtuns are brave somehow and rest are cowards , mentioning that it is state of mind which the Pashtuns joining the Pakistan Army have lost . That is why I asked sarcastically " if you believe that your race is out of this world and from Mars " . Comprehension problems , we call it .

Poverty is not a crime and wealth is not achievement my friend. We are muslims and our eyes are focused on akhirat...you can mock our poverty but there are things like imaan, character, khodi, ghairat etc which are more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom