What's new

The Pashtuns of Afghanistan : Alexander the Great also got in trouble here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ghilzai these guys are clapping for you because you have differed with my views, which is itself normal thing but these guys always look forward to two pakhtuns pulling each other legs, they enjoy it...mark my word, when you would ever express your grief as pakhtun with these guys, none of these guys would understand your grief neither they will support you..

Last edited by a moderator:
@ghilzai these guys are clapping for you because you have differed with my views, which is itself normal thing but these guys always look forward to two pakhtuns pulling each other legs, they enjoy it...mark my word, when you would ever express your grief as pakhtun with these guys, none of these guys would understand your grief neither they will support you..

Pak-one, if you have attained Pakistani nationality recently, then I hope you come to Lahore and live here. I hope it would give you a different perspective of things.

It will happen in due time , seeing all the inter marrying that is now becoming a norm regardless of the race , ethnicity and culture .

Look at the manner in which you speak and spew venom against Pakistan , making racist/hatist posts all along . Do you really expect " respect " in return ? :azn:

Every educated pakhtun no matter how much pro-pakistan and pro-army he is, if he is traditional and pashtunist, he wouldnt be acceptabl to you guys....you people want to see us in completely desified form, traditional and proud pakhtun is not acceptable for you guys as proper pakistani.

2i1mihx.jpg

This is the route to my village in baluchistan:
alqhiu.jpg

My people live in extreme poverty... no gas... no "clean" water ... and till recently no electricity... should i start abusing my country aswell... and call people who live in cities ... "punjabised" with punjabised behaviour and other nonsense.. and start maligning Pak army like u?

Every educated pakhtun no matter how much pro-pakistan and pro-army he is, if he is traditional and pashtunist, he wouldnt be acceptabl to you guys....you people want to see us in completely desified form, traditional and proud pakhtun is not acceptable for you guys as proper pakistani.

Thts a HEAP OF DOG SH!T.

As for your knowledge , I have Pashtun friends from my school and university and a special one in my life , get these talks of acceptability somewhere else . They are as patriotic as anyone else . Just because you have acquired the nationality of Pakistan recently doesn't mean you understand how things go and work in this country . Your nonsensical theories are of no use to us .

You are free to have an opinion, disagree on my views and opinions but reading your posts show hostility towards Pakistan and its diverse groups.

I am a Pakistani not just by name but by nature too, then comes pukhtoniyat, my people gave their land to make Pakistan, voted to join it in a referendum, they saw our future, our identity in Pakistan.

Pukhtoons are Pakistan, but if you beg to differ then humbug is the word.

2i1mihx.jpg

This is the route to my village in baluchistan:
alqhiu.jpg

My people live in extreme poverty... no gas... no "clean" water ... and till recently no electricity... should i start abusing my country aswell... and call people who live in cities ... "punjabised" with punjabised behaviour and other nonsense.. and start maligning Pak army like u?

Thts a HEAP OF DOG SH!T.

We pakhtuns are very tolerant and "sabir" people , we dont whine and complain about our poor economic conditions and injustices done with us...while whole punjab was burning and breaking things on 8-12 hour loadshedding..we pakhtuns had 20 hour load shedding in villages yet we didnt come out on roads and start doing hangama...dont ever bring economic factor ever again.
Its humiliation, fauji boots placed our heads which we dont tolerate.

As for your knowledge , I have Pashtun friends from my school and university and a special one in my life , get these talks of acceptability somewhere else . They are as patriotic as anyone else . Just because you have acquired the nationality of Pakistan recently doesn't mean you understand how things go and work in this country . Your nonsensical theories are of no use to us .

And how much traditional are they? How much connected are they to their culture? How much proud pakhtuns are they? Does the special one in your life do pardah?

We pakhtuns are very tolerant and "sabir" people , we dont whine and complain about our poor economic conditions and injustices done with us...

Yes no protests:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=rZBUHf0eQoKfxVDPpr83WA&bvm=bv.45580626,d.b2I

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=lGUFWQVvc-pYb5iKV-Arbg&bvm=bv.45580626,d.b2I

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=hFMKAG0qxPns1hZL24HVhg&bvm=bv.45580626,d.b2I

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=cD2MlLFntaEg7F6W2ztFQw&bvm=bv.45580626,d.b2I
while whole punjab was burning and breaking things on 8-12 hour loadshedding..we pakhtuns had 20 hour load shedding in villages yet we didnt come out on roads and start doing hangama..

My father is posted in gujranwala punjab... ..i just came back from my frnds village and and guess what electricity comes only for 2-3 hours in the whole day...

Its humiliation, fauji boots placed our heads which we dont tolerate.

Yes ,,, just like u pointed out Pashtun soldiers of Pak army as kalay angraiz and traitors? get lost moron!

And how much traditional are they? How much connected are they to their culture? How much proud pakhtuns are they? Does the special one in your life do pardah?

Actually , that should be of no concern to you at all :)

Yes no protests:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=rZBUHf0eQoKfxVDPpr83WA&bvm=bv.45580626,d.b2I

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=lGUFWQVvc-pYb5iKV-Arbg&bvm=bv.45580626,d.b2I

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=hFMKAG0qxPns1hZL24HVhg&bvm=bv.45580626,d.b2I

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=cD2MlLFntaEg7F6W2ztFQw&bvm=bv.45580626,d.b2I

My father is posted in gujranwala punjab... ..i just came back from my frnds village and and guess what electricity comes only for 2-3 hours in the whole day...

Yes ,,, just like u pointed out Pashtun soldiers of Pak army as kalay angraiz and traitors? get lost moron!

Take a chill pill, traitor of the mari tribe :)

Actually , that should be of no concern to you at all :)

Why you mentioned them?

Why you mentioned them?

If you suffer from short term memory loss problems , then it isn't my problem again :azn:

You talked of Pashtun acceptability for the rest ? I gave you practical examples of people in my life who happen to be Pashtuns and my friends .

Food for thought , the Khyber Pass is still open , you can always return to the motherland Afghanistan instead of calling other people traitors who's family members serve in the state forces .

Pak-one, are you being offended by the phenomena of cultural assimilation and cultural fusion, which in other words is called urbanization?

Urbanization takes place in urban cities, it's when a country forms a main stream culture, and people start adopting it and "mix" with each other, regardless of their back ground. And at larger scale it is called globalization.

We all experience this social phenomena, some people try to resist it.

I guess since you are new to Pakistan you are experiencing this phenomena, I hope you come to Lahore, and experience its Intensity here. Lahore is called heart of Pakistan and I hope you find out why.

Just busted you BS as usual.....Also its better be a traitor to a tribe than the country...U eat wheat grown in Pakistan... u sleep at night coz of the soldiers whom u call traitors and kalay angraiz... and u abuse the same country... thts called Beghairati..

If you suffer from short term memory loss problems , then it isn't my problem again :azn:

You talked of Pashtun acceptability for the rest ? I gave you practical examples of people in my life who happen to be Pashtuns .

Food for thought , the Khyber Pass is still open , you can always return to the motherland Afghanistan instead of calling other people traitors who's family members serve in the state forces .

If he need more example tell him to contact me:omghaha: just kid

I guess since you are new to Pakistan you are experiencing this phenomena, I hope you come to Lahore, and experience its Intensity here. Lahore is called heart of Pakistan and I hope you find out why.

I just hope that he never arrives in Karachi and see the assimilation of cultures in this city because he wont be able to survive the shock :lol: .

If he need more example tell him to contact me:omghaha: just kid

I sure will , mate :D Are you a Pashtun too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom