What's new

The Pashtuns of Afghanistan : Alexander the Great also got in trouble here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the right to judge pashtun people settled in islamabad...why your a$$ is on fire? Half empty glass

You have no right to generalize a whole race by any chance as you did in your post , learn some civility .

What did i say about punjabis?

Go read it , attention seeker !

My kiliwal in FC told me that they pick up random baloch on path and beat him to pulp. And they also pick up guys for agencies. He also told me that the most horrible sights are that of pak army...faujis burn entire villages along their path.
He said they view every baloch suspicious.

Shyt happens no doubt but burning villages and beating people for no reason is just BS... But yes agencies do pick up people they think have links with terrorist organisations... which is fked up and those mofos should be presented in court and punished... as for suspicion... i wonder why they made my father a brig in the army let him serve in ISI... Let him fight in 99...and now are sending him to tirah.... considering we are marri.. thts odd... lets pick up arms and join BLA (Bastard liberace arseholes!)

I have the right to judge pashtun people settled in islamabad...why your a$$ is on fire? Half empty glass

And u talk about islam? bloody hypocrite..

What did i say about punjabis?

Look at ur posts... they reak of hatred! beghairti ki inteha kar raha hai tu.

You have no right to generalize a whole race by any chance as you did in your post , learn some civility .

A person whose kids can not speak pakhto, whose females wear jeans and do not do purdah...he has no right to associate himself with pashtuns and pashtunwali...it is not generalizing, we all pakhtuns are agreed on that..secur, you are very biased individual, you like only those pathans who are culture-less and non-traditional, the rest are afghani refugees or stone-aged tribals for you..be positive

secur, you are very biased individual, you like only those pathans who are culture-less and non-traditional, the rest are afghani refugees or stone-aged tribals for you..be positive

I would rather advise you to dial down on your racist/hatist posts , that would be all .

I like all who like and remain patriotic to my country , that should suffice for you .

Shyt happens no doubt but burning villages and beating people for no reason is just BS... But yes agencies do pick up people they think have links with terrorist organisations... which is fked up and those mofos should be presented in court and punished... as for suspicion... i wonder why they made my father a brig in the army let him serve in ISI... Let him fight in 99...and sending him to tirah.... considering we are marri.. thts odd... lets pick up arms and join BLA (Bastard liberace arseholes!)

And u talk about islam? bloody hypocrite..

Look at ur posts... they reak of hatred! beghairti ki inteha kar raha hai tu.

Why not? There is pardah in islam. And tight jeans are against modesty and are not allowed in islam. If burger family boys dont pray nimaz then i would judge them..no way such people represent pakhtuns

I would rather advise you to dial down on your racist/hatist posts , that would be all .

I like all who like and remain patriotic to my country , that should suffice for you .

The racist label again? You mock tribals and their ways of life, that is biggest racism. Your dislike for tribals and pashtunwali is evident to all, it is hateful and racist mindset of yours.

Why not? There is pardah in islam. And tight jeans are against modesty and are not allowed in islam. If burger family boys dont pray nimaz then i would judge them..no way such people represent pakhtuns

The racist label again? You mock tribals and their ways of life, that is biggest racism. Your dislike for tribals and pashtunwali is evident to all, it is hateful and racist mindset of yours.

Monkey ... u know what kind of a person u are... u are a desperate... "delussional",racist ..beghairat type of a man.... who dodges arguements and go offtopic when the going gets tough... there is no sense replying to a man like urself.. and yes... i do agree on jeans = beghairati.... but according to ur biggoted racist shyt brain its punjabisation and god knows what...

A member only needs to see your 10 recent posts to judge what sort of post do you make and determine what sort of person you are , no where have I mocked tribals and their ways of life even though I have expressed my dislike for the culture of guns rather than that of education which is hindering their progress

A pot shouldn't call the kettle black , you know ! :azn:

This and other thread shows that pakistan think of tribals, afghans and pakhtuns as adversaries and defend imperialists like britian, russia and america to counter pakhtuns...iqbal and akbar ala abadi warned us about such maghrib-zada class of muslims

but according to ur biggoted racist shyt brain its punjabisation and god knows what...

Effectively and quickly diverted to another topic , you see ?

He generalized every single evil according to him with Punjabi culture as if they aren't Muslims . :azn:

Monkey ... u know what kind of a person u are... u are a desperate... "delussional",racist ..beghairat type of a man.... who dodges arguements and go offtopic when the going gets tough... there is no sense replying to a man like urself.. and yes... i do agree on jeans = beghairati.... but according to ur biggoted racist shyt brain its punjabisation and god knows what...

I didnt say wearing jeans make you a punjabi....its saying among our pakhtuns for any one who gets modern, wear jeans and start clean shaving, we say "punjabay sho"...it is stereotype and just a label that we use in our langauge, otherwise punjabis wear dhoti and are quite traditional in rural areas. You can confirm it from any pakhtun. @Secur

Last edited by a moderator:
This and other thread shows that pakistan think of tribals, afghans and pakhtuns as adversaries and defend imperialists like britian, russia and america to counter pakhtuns...iqbal and akbar ala abadi warned us about such maghrib-zada class of muslims

You were just shown some facts shattering the myth of " unconquerable " and " graveyard of empires " Afghanistan telling you the story of why foreigners invaded and left , you were also told about the times the Afghanistan was conquered and remained under occupation , you were asked to ponder over the current condition of their country and that of yours , why post a thread when you do not like the bitter truth ? I do not remember anybody defending U.S, USSR or Britain rather stating the ground realities and ugly facts . :azn:

I didnt say wearing jeans make you a punjabi....its saying among our pakhtuns for any one who gets modern, wear jeans and start clean shaving, we say "punjabay sho"...it is stereotype and just a label that we use in our langauge, otherwise punjabis wear dhoti and are quite traditional in rural areas. You can confirm it from any pakhtun.

There's no need to continue lying through your teeth further , you mentioned Punjabification - a term of again very questionable origin and associated every single evil according to you with it in your post .

You were just shown some facts shattering the myth of " unconquerable " and " graveyard of empires " Afghanistan telling you the story of why foreigners invaded and left , you were also told about the times the Afghanistan was conquered and remained under occupation , you were asked to ponder over the current condition of their country and that of yours , why post a thread when you do not like the bitter truth ? I do not remember anybody defending U.S, USSR or Britain rather stating the ground realities and ugly facts . :azn:

Oh no they didnt conquer afghanistan... they just ruled them for hundreds of years and married local women... tht aint conquering..

Oh no they didnt conquer afghanistan... they just ruled them for hundreds of years and married local women... tht aint conquering..

Mention the cold hard facts and suddenly you are defending and speaking for the infidels .

I mean why even bother starting a thread when you do not like difference of opinion and debate ? :)

There's no need to continue lying through your teeth further , you mentioned Punjabification - a term of again very questionable origin and associated every single evil according to you with it in your post .

Like i said you can confirm it from any pakhtun...we share our entire eastern border with punjab, any one who doesnt look or behave like pakhtun is punjabi for us...punjabis also have stereotypes about us, any one west of indus is pathan for them.
And easy on this racist label, you are mistaking my pakistan for your america where every thing revolves around race and race cards are thrown every where.

Mention the cold hard facts and suddenly you are defending and speaking for the infidels .

I mean why even bother starting a thread when you do not like difference of opinion and debate ? :)

Personally i dont even want to talk to such racist idiots... they love to wear the cape of islam to defend their crap .. in kay pallay kuch bhi nahin hota....

Like i said you can confirm it from any pakhtun...we share our entire eastern border with punjab, any one who doesnt look or behave like pakhtun is punjabi for us...punjabis also have stereotypes about us, any one west of indus is pathan for them.
And easy on this racist label, you are mistaking my pakistan for your america where every thing revolves around race and race cards are thrown every where.

Iqbal was also a inferior Punjabi born in sialkot.. why quote a punjabian than?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom