What's new

The Pashtuns of Afghanistan : Alexander the Great also got in trouble here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pak-one, then I guess it shows you have some problem with your fellow Pushtoons.

Not body here seems to have problems with Pushtoons except.... you...so far.

Yeah , well he has a problem with every race including people of his own one ! :D

Imagine that .

It was you and your mari friend who derailed thread and trolled. Lets come back to the topic, shall we?

You can now take a hike , intolerant . You ruined your own thread by attacking people's races .

This is where you started your same racist/hatist posts . The 11th post !

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...-great-also-got-trouble-here.html#post4196971

Your opinion has been answered , now go seek attention somewhere else .

@Pak-one

I'm afraid this thread is going into troll zone now.

So far what I have seen, you are being unacceptable and intolerant towards your fellow pushtoons, who like to live and behave in a certain way, and yet some how you come out as a victim....

????

I guess this is troll zone now.

P

@Secur and desert fighter succeeded in derailing and trolling on this thread, they alway do so when ever i share some thing about pakhtuns...pata nahi inko pathano sey kia masla he.

Yeah , well he has a problem with every race including people of his own one ! :D

Imagine that .

You can now take a hike , intolerant . You ruined your own thread by attacking people's races .

Your opinion has been answered , now go seek attention somewhere else .

Allah tumay hidayat dey aur nimaz parhney ki tofeep dey...ameen
jahan bi ho khosh raho bhai, i wish i can remove the bias and hatred in your heart against pakhtuns and tribals..i would pray from allah to widen your heart for pakhtuns.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur bhai there are no races in pakistan, you are mistaking my pakistan for your america...

@Secur and desert fighter succeeded in derailing and trolling on this thread, they alway do so when ever i share some thing about pakhtuns...pata nahi inko pathano sey kia masla he.

2el57di.jpg

I am not asking you to say sorry to me, dont worry. But inside do think about what you wrote. This is against mannerisms and is not suitable for a good muslim..

Good muslim? aint i a patloon wearing,punjabised westernised so called muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom