What's new

The Pashtuns of Afghanistan : Alexander the Great also got in trouble here

Status
Not open for further replies.
And most are loyal to PAKISTAN ... unlike u traitor..

You are wrong , they are also loyal and patriotic citizens of america, u.k, canada etc. Unlike them we have business, lands and permenant home in pakistan (lakki marwat) as well as in khost.

And most are loyal to PAKISTAN ... unlike u traitor..

Your tribe mari is traitor to pakistan ever since 1947. Atleast my family have not taken up arms against pakistan neither we blow up gas pipe lines, neither we disturb the peace in pakistan.

Your tribe mari is traitor to pakistan ever since 1947. Atleast my family have not taken up arms against pakistan neither we blow up gas pipe lines, neither we disturb the peace in pakistan.

Cheap shot by a bloody refugee as usual... dnt know abt the tribe.. but my family has bleed in almost every war... be it 47,65,71,99 or even now! unlike u we dont bit@h abt stuff!

Cheap shot by a bloody refugee as usual... dnt know abt the tribe.. but my family has bleed in almost every war... be it 47,65,71,99 or even now! unlike u we dont bit@h abt stuff!

Your family might be among uniques but your marri tribe is traitor and talk about azad balochistan. They are blowing gas pipelines and killing innocent punjabi settlers.

Your family might be among uniques but your marri tribe is traitor and talk about azad balochistan. They are blowing gas pipelines and killing innocent punjabi settlers.

jturkn.jpg

PROUDLY SERVING THE COUNTRY SINCE 47... And fighting the british since long..

^atleast talibans are not separatists like marri traitors. Their situation is more of civil war.

jturkn.jpg

PROUDLY SERVING THE COUNTRY SINCE 47... And fighting the british since long..

Your family represent pak army, pak army didnt fought against british, they were part of it.
Those marris who fought against british, are also fighting against pakistan.

Your family represent pak army, pak army didnt fought against british, they were part of it.
Those marris who fought against british, are also fighting against pakistan.

Haha... my ancestors fought the british... my great granpas(both maternal and paternal) fought the indians in 47... my uncles took part in 65 and 71.. my father served in 99... and now hes going to FATA... And u a traitor has the guts to say crap? go join the talibunnies.

Haha... my ancestors fought the british... my great granpas(both maternal and paternal) fought the indians in 47... my uncles took part in 65 and 71.. my father served in 99... and now hes going to FATA... And u a traitor has the guts to say crap? go join the talibunnies.

My family participated in lashkars against TTP...without salary!
We dont do it for salary, we consider it our national duty to protect our homes from aggressors with our own weapons.

My family participated in lashkars against TTP...without salary!
We dont do it for salary, we consider it our national duty to protect our homes from aggressors with our own weapons.

Same goes for my ancestors and my great grandfathers they fought for the country ... the people... the nation...

crocodile tears coming from the likes of you.

and just now you were calling Pak Nationalist a traitor to his tribe because he didn`t raise his voice against Pak fauj for the `killings, social injustice`, blah blah. when your argument fails, you then say his tribe is traitor to Pakistan as an insult, even though he`s infinitely more patriotic than your a*s. You really are childish luffy, with the intellectual wherewithal of a maggot. find something else to do, or some purpose in life other than constantly provoking Pakistanis on forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom