What's new

The Pashtuns of Afghanistan : Alexander the Great also got in trouble here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said you can confirm it from any pakhtun...we share our entire eastern border with punjab, any one who doesnt look or behave like pakhtun is punjabi for us.

Actually , go read your post again . Giving us this justification when you have associated all evils in your imagination with Punjabis is of no use now . Yeah , so the world for you now is divided between Punjabi and Pashtun blocks with Cold war going on , huh ? :azn:

Personally i dont even want to talk to such racist idiots... they love to wear the cape of islam to defend their crap .. in kay pallay kuch bhi nahin hota....

Iqbal was also a inferior Punjabi born in sialkot.. why quote a punjabian than?
Iqbal was a good muslim...he warned us about westernized muslims like you and secur.

Iqbal was a good muslim...he warned us about westernized muslims like you and secur.

Ah yes im a westernized muslim... coz i wear "patloon" and have friends from almost all ethnicities... and im a patriot and i dont judge people based on their ethnicity... im guilty as charged... u win bigot!

Actually , go read your post again . Giving us this justification when you have associated all evils in your imagination with Punjabis is of no use now . Yeah , so the world for you now is divided between unjabi and Pashtun blocks with Cold war going on , huh ? :azn:

It is more of rivalry. Despite of cultural differences and stereotypes we do get along...we are living side by side for thousands of years... On the people of your community have deepest hatred for pakhtuns.

A person whose kids can not speak pakhto, whose females wear jeans and do not do purdah...he has no right to associate himself with pashtuns and pashtunwali...it is not generalizing, we all pakhtuns are agreed on that..secur, you are very biased individual, you like only those pathans who are culture-less and non-traditional, the rest are afghani refugees or stone-aged tribals for you..be positive

Pak-one, I hope you read my last post about Pakistaniyate.

I'm afraid you might be experiencing a cultural shock since you recently became a Pakistani citizen, which is quite natural. I hope you learn more about and experience cultural assimilation and cultural fusion here.

By the way, it seems the only person who is being unacceptable of Pushtoons and being intolerant towards them is...you. Since you seem to be some how disowning Pushtoons to be not the sons of their fathers.

I think you might have issues with your fellow Pushtoons.....

Personally i dont even want to talk to such racist idiots... they love to wear the cape of islam to defend their crap .. in kay pallay kuch bhi nahin hota....

Iqbal was also a inferior Punjabi born in sialkot.. why quote a punjabian than?

He made a claim about us " not accepting Pashtuns " , when I replied him telling that I have many such friends in my life , I was asked " Hey are they like us the tribal ones ? " as if I spend my time pondering over that , then he had a problem with Pashtuns living in Islamabad , Lahore and Karachi and this Punjabification and association of every evil with it came along and now this stupid diversionary tactics thinking that we are naive .

Suits him for now , why not quote Iqbal , the Punjabi that he so much despises ?

It is more of rivalry. Despite of cultural differences and stereotypes we do get along...we are living side by side for thousands of years... On the people of your community have deepest hatred for pakhtuns.

So you , racist bigot , have a problem with my race now ? :D

Punjabis are forgiven for now @DESERT FIGHTER .

Last edited by a moderator:

“We've spent so much time judging what other people created that we've created very, very little of our own.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke

Pak-one, I hope you read my last post about Pakistaniyate.

I'm afraid you might be experiencing a cultural shock since you recently became a Pakistani citizen, which is quite natural. I hope you learn more about and experience cultural assimilation and cultural fusion here.

By the way, it seems the only person who is being unacceptable of Pushtoons and being intolerant towards them is...you. Since you seem to be some how disowning Pushtoons to be not the sons of their fathers.

I think you might have issues with your fellow Pushtoons.....

Cultural assimilation? We should we destroy our beautiful pakhtun culture in the name of assimilation...and westernization is not cultural assimilation

I guess that explains why Iqbal was westernized himself.

I also do not think that he wanted Afghans to continuing living in stone age and pride themselves in zero economic uplifting of people too on stories of some ancient victories and some myths of being " unconquerable " .

Cultural assimilation? We should we destroy our beautiful pakhtun culture in the name of assimilation...and westernization is not cultural assimilation

Pak-one, then I guess it shows you have some problem with your fellow Pushtoons.

Not body here seems to have problems with Pushtoons except.... you...so far.

He made a claim about us " not accepting Pashtuns " , when I replied him telling that I have many such friends in my life , I was asked " Hey are they like us the tribal ones ? " as if I spend my time pondering over that , then he had a problem with Pashtuns living in Islamabad , Lahore and Karachi and this Punjabification and association of every evil with it came along and now this stupid diversionary tactics thinking that we are naive .

Suits him for now , why not quote Iqbal , the Punjabi that he so much despises ?

So you , racist bigot , have a problem with my race now ? :D

Punjabis are forgiven for now @DESERT FIGHTER .

We are recieving bori bund lashain yet you are labelling us racists...kahan ka insaf he bhai.
One thing i like the most about punjabis is that they have great sense of humour and are not allergic to pakhtun watchmen, drivers, hotel-walas, labours...and dont make a bori bund lash out of them

I also do not think that he wanted Afghans to continuing living in stone age and pride themselves in zero economic uplifting of people too on stories of some ancient victories and some myths of being " unconquerable " .

Very racist and mocking post about afghans...sir you are a think tank, kuch tou khayal kar.

We are recieving bori bund lashain yet you are labelling us racists...kahan ka insaf he bhai.
One thing i like the most about punjabis is that they have great sense of humour and are not allergic to pakhtun watchmen, drivers, hotel-walas, labours...and dont make a bori bund lash out of them

Very racist and mocking post about afghans...sir you are a think tank, kuch tou khayal kar.

No diversionary tactics , this time , kid . Attack as many races as you want , I have no problem with it at all because it shows you true face to everyone . First you had a problem with Punjabis associating every imagined evil with them and now its Urdu speakers , who's next ? I am not interested in any of your racist theories so keep it with yourself .

There are no rules barring the right of " calling a spade a spade " , this is what they are at the moment , their areas look the same as they did when Alexander the Great arrived back then . Do not use the think tank card , wont work . How is mentioning the zero economic uplifting of people something racist or mocking ?

@Pak-one

I'm afraid this thread is going into troll zone now.

So far what I have seen, you are being unacceptable and intolerant towards your fellow pushtoons, who like to live and behave in a certain way, and yet some how you come out as a victim....

????

I guess this is troll zone now.

P

No diversionary tactics , this time , kid . Attack as many races as you want , I have no problem with it at all because it shows you true face to everyone . First you had a problem with Punjabis associating every imagined evil with them and now its Urdu speakers , who's next ? I am not interested in any of your racist theories so keep it with yourself .

There are no rules barring the right of " calling a spade a spade " , this is what they are at the moment , their areas look the same as they did when Alexander the Great arrived back then . Do not use the think tank card , wont work .

It was you and your mari friend who derailed thread and trolled. Lets come back to the topic, shall we?

my opinion is,
This and other thread shows that pakistan think of tribals, afghans and pakhtuns as adversaries and defend imperialists like britian, russia and america to counter pakhtuns...iqbal and akbar ala abadi warned us about such maghrib-zada class of muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom