What's new

The Pashtuns of Afghanistan : Alexander the Great also got in trouble here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better be a traitor to a tribe than the country...U eat wheat grown in Pakistan... u sleep at night coz of the soldiers whom u call traitors and kalay angraiz... and u abuse the same country... thts called Beghairati..

No i didnt mean that, you are a traitor from mari tribe, how exactly your father got selected in army ?:) joking
On serious note you and your family should stand side by side with your people, the balochs. Highlight the deprivations, human right violations and injustices inflicted on people of your community...i have never seen you highlighting the plights of balochs..all i see is that you are emotional and concerned about your fauj only.

I just hope that he never arrives in Karachi and see the assimilation of cultures in this city because he wont be able to survive the shock :lol: .

I sure will , mate :D Are you a Pashtun too ?

no I am decendent of the lost ones

No i didnt mean that, you are a traitor from mari tribe, how exactly your father got selected in army ?:) joking
On serious note you and your family should stand side by side with your people, the balochs. Highlight the deprivations, human right violations and injustices inflicted on people of your community...i have never seen you highlighting the plights of balochs..all i see is that you are emotional and concerned about your fauj only.

What do u want me to do? start attacking evil punjabis ans sindhis? no thank u ... i rather highlight these things in a sane manner than act like a moron..

I just hope that he never arrives in Karachi and see the assimilation of cultures in this city because he wont be able to survive the shock :lol: .

I sure will , mate :D Are you a Pashtun too ?

I dont think i would ever visit karachi. But i have spent two years in islamabad and i have seen this cultural assimilation of pakhtuns or should i say punjabification of pakhtuns there...upper middle class officer familites...their kids wearing patloons, some times in girl's cases too...kids either struggling with pakhto or couldnt speak it at all...no concept of sharm o haya and pardah which are characteristics of pakhtuns

I dont think i would ever visit karachi.

Please , dont . Keep this hate for Punjabis with yourself , we aren't interested in it .

To each his own is the word . I have seen people suddenly turning more " Islamic " when their arguments are busted and their true faces revealed .

Please , dont . Keep this hate for Punjabis with yourself , we aren't interested in it .

To each his own is the word .

Why you reacted so strongely when i said i wont visit karachi? I have no business in karachi and i wouldnt like to be get killed by some cowards sitting on bikes of nine zero.

What do u want me to do? start attacking evil punjabis ans sindhis? no thank u ... i rather highlight these things in a sane manner than act like a moron..

Nope sing pak sarzameen shad bad and salaute the brave faujis who are burning baloch villages.

I dont think i would ever visit karachi. But i have spent two years in islamabad and i have seen this cultural assimilation of pakhtuns or should i say punjabification of pakhtuns there...upper middle class officer familites...their kids wearing patloons, some times in girl's cases too...kids either struggling with pakhto or couldnt speak it at all...no concept of sharm o haya and pardah which are characteristics of pakhtuns

Are u telling me punjabis have no sharm o haya and pardah? u have the brains of a pigeon if u think so... these things are not based on ethnicity but the family upbringing moron...

Also here is another traitor of marri tribe... Lt Jahangir Marri SHAHEED:
t069hy.jpg

And guess what there are several of them..

Alright , Ok :D

Are you in karachi or america?

Are u telling me punjabis have no sharm o haya and pardah? u have the brain of a pigeon if u think so... these things are not based on ethnicity but the family upbringing moron...

Also here is another traitor of marri tribe... Lt Jahangir Marri:
t069hy.jpg

And guess what there are several of them..

You are half glass empty type guy...if i say that sharm o haya and pardah is characteristic of pakhtuns, then why it irritates you?

Nope sing pak sarzameen shad bad and salaute the brave faujis who are burning baloch villages.

They didnt burn my village! and no bla arent my people..and yes i do stand up every time i hear OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM... Beghairat kabuli.

Pak-one, in Pakistan, different cultures and ethnicities, races mix together and form a mixture of culture, it's not "punjabification" it's called Pakistaniyate. We are all being assimilated into Pakistaniyate. The idea is, eventually, Pathans, Balochis , punjabis, Sindhis , Kashmiris, and other etheicities will mix together, culturally and biologically, and form a single identity.

This phenomena is called Pakistaniyate.

I hope you knew about this before you signed up to be a Pakistani citizen.

Some consider the real strength of Pakistan, not the atomic bomb, but the true strength of Pakistan to be the phenomena of Pakistaniyate (unity)

Are you in karachi or america?

You are half glass empty type guy...if i say that sharm o haya and pardah is characteristic of pakhtuns, then why it irritates you?

Where did i say anything against tht? ur the only idiot generalising millions of people ... blaming them... considering them inferior and urself as some sort of a superman...

They didnt burn my village! and no bla arent my people..and yes i do stand up every time i hear OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM... Beghairat kabuli.

My kiliwal in FC told me that they pick up random baloch on path and beat him to pulp. And they also pick up guys for agencies. He also told me that the most horrible sights are that of pak army...faujis burn entire villages along their path.
He said they view every baloch suspicious.

@DESERT FIGHTER

Afghan refugees talk in the same manner as he does , mate . So , I do not expect him to understand the situation in Baluchistan and the sacrifices by the local people in the fight against BLA .

if i say that sharm o haya and pardah is characteristic of pakhtuns, then why it irritates you?

Go read your post again and see what you said regarding Punjabis !

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did i say anything against tht? ur the only idiot generalising millions of people ... blaming them... considering them inferior and urself as some sort of a superman...

I have the right to judge pashtun people settled in islamabad...why your a$$ is on fire? Half empty glass

@DESERT FIGHTER

Afghan refugees talk in the same manner as he does , mate . So , I do not expect him to understand the situation in Baluchistan and the sacrifices by the local people in the fight against BLA .

Go read your post again and see what you said regarding Punjabis !

What did i say about punjabis?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom