What's new

The Pashtuns of Afghanistan : Alexander the Great also got in trouble here

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan doesnt offer dual nationality along side with Afghanistan

Mate , he's a pathological liar . He has claimed what-not in the past .

Ask him after one hour and he will claim his location as ' Kandahar " . :D

Mate , he's a pathological liar . He has claimed what-not in the past .

Ask him after one hour and he will claim his location as ' Kandahar " . :D

well when i didnt made it to public medical college..many told me yaar tum 20 lac rupees do..private ma admission na lo..tumhara wo banda khud scene bana lega aur tumhe kmc or amc ma admission mill jayga and what not.

but when my brother told him how will you give him afghanistan nationality when paksitan doesnt offer dual nationality service for afghanistan.he said wo mujh parr chorr do this and that :D

so someone had told me similar in the past..the reason i knew about this :P

past experience sometime helps :D

Poverty is not a crime and wealth is not achievement my friend. We are muslims and our eyes are focused on akhirat...you can mock our poverty but there are things like imaan, character, khodi, ghairat etc which are more important.

I knew the " Muslim lecture " was coming soon . Nobody is mocking poverty but rather the mindset and ancient laws which caused it and the one which has continued it to the present and taking it into the future . Let us not go down the " religious than thou " attitude now , there's a reason why religious discussion is banned here because everyone is more Islamic than the rest in daily life and of course the cyber world .

But still " Tell that to the Arabs about not striving for economic prosperity in this world " and they will have a field day with your joke .

past experience sometime helps :D

I myself was flabbergasted that when has Islamabad started issuing dual nationality with Afghanistan :D

No one perceives the tribal people as enemies , this type of nonsensical concept is only in your mind , nowhere else .

Thankyou sir, we know that no Pakistani sees the tribals as enemies.

Our history is what it is but we as pukhtoons need to move on, our forefathers had to live a brutal life because that was the only option available to them.

We now have many options available to us, we can create history by channeling our aggressiveness in to education, development, business that our children can be proud of our achievements, how we are of our ancestors.

Government needs to bring facilities and jobs to help develop the area.

I love all Pakistanis a word being spoken against a Punjabi is being spoken against me.

i am really tired of this pashtun,punjabi,sindhi and balochis problem in pakistan

it seems like we will be struck with this forever.which is the major reason of our downfall

i wish it was possible for us to attain pakistani as our race,tribe,caste everything.
would have solved us alot of problem

Thankyou sir, we know that no Pakistani sees the trials as enemies.

Our history is what it is but we as pukhtoons need to move on, our forefathers had to live a brutal life because that was the only option available to them.

We now have many options available yo us, we can create history by channeling our aggressiveness in to education, development, business.

I love all Pakistanis a word being spoken against a Punjabi is being spoken against me.

Good nice thinking proud of you sir:tup:

We now have many options available yo us, we can create history by channeling our aggressiveness in to education, development, business.

very well said brother,you are the man

Nobody is mocking poverty but rather the mindset which caused it and the one which has continued it to the present and taking it into the future . Let us not go down the " religious than thou " attitude now , there's a reason why religious discussion is banned because everyone is more Islamic than the rest in daily life and of course the cyber world .

But still " Tell that to the Arabs " and they will have a field day with your joke .

When you and other pakistanis call FATA and Afghanistan as stone-age areas with stone-aged people, when you call them cave dwelling monkies and rats...then its mockery...poverty of afghanistan is mocked by every pakistani member here, you cant deny it.
The patriotic pakistanis who love their army ,casually talk about nuking FATA, giving it tora bora treatment, using chemical weapons on them...i doubt that such members are even muslims, if they are, then islam is not taught to them in their homes and they dont practive it...pakistan ka matlab la ilaha ilalah? Joke of the century

We now have many options available to us, we can create history by channeling our aggressiveness in to education, development, business that our children can be proud of our achievements, how we are of our ancestors.

There will no need to thank me , mate :) I know where do the allegiances of my people lie .

I know your history , I know the strict and extremely hard condition your forefathers had to face because of constant invasions and that is what made them aggressive and uncompromising .

But the world has moved on , what was true for then , isn't true now . Yes , you can create history with channeling the same aggression towards pursuing education seeking literacy , development and economic prosperity for your people .

Well , even though there is little progress , still the Govt and Army are trying .

Heart touching words , mate . You read that posts ? :D It was deep sarcasm by both members .

i am really tired of this pashtun,punjabi,sindhi and balochis problem in pakistan

it seems like we will be struck with this forever.which is the major reason of our downfall

i wish it was possible for us to attain pakistani as our race,tribe,caste everything.

You want a cultural genocide of pakhtuns? You want to see your pashtun identity finished and replaced by urdu and culture of lucknow?...sorry we are not going to have this great "sacrifice" for pakistan...we would always be muslims and pakhtuns, boundries of countries are not permenant

When you and other pakistanis call FATA and Afghanistan as stone-age areas with stone-aged people, when you call them cave dwelling monkies and rats...then its mockery...poverty of afghanistan is mocked by every pakistani member here, you cant deny it.
The patriotic pakistanis who love their army ,casually talk about nuking FATA, giving it tora bora treatment, using chemical weapons on them...i doubt that such members are even muslims, if they are, then islam is not taught to them in their homes and they dont practive it...pakistan ka matlab la ilaha ilalah? Joke of the century

First of all , try to stick even for a little with your arguments .

Second , no one called them " monkeys " or " rats " here , it is no mockery to categorize Afghanistan as stone age area because that is what it is , infrastructure exists in Tribal areas . Yes , it is mocked because of the Afghan hatred against Pakistan , we currently host millions of them in our country and we see them fraternizing with our enemy .

Third , the members who proposed that were quickly refuted and ridiculed by other seniors members for such childish comments on the topic . Better not talk about Muslims , since the Taliban and other insurgents you admire have been responsible for the deaths of 50,000 of my countrymen and significantly high number of Afghans in Afghanistan . Far more than what the Americans have done .

What I meant by " Tell that to the Arabs " who are religious as well as prosperous wasn't understood by you , not my fault that you do not understand English properly .

boundries of countries are not permenant

Gone is the time for that , accept it or remain in the same state .

You want a cultural genocide of pakhtuns? You want to see your pashtun identity finished and replaced by urdu and culture of lucknow?...sorry we are not going to have this great "sacrifice" for pakistan...we would always be muslims and pakhtuns, boundries of countries are not permenant

apply this logic to your beloved Afghanistan and by the way we don't need your sacrifices

There will no need to thank me , mate :) I know where does the allegiances of my people lie .

I know your history , I know the strict and extremely hard condition your forefathers had to face because of constant invasions and that is what made them aggressive and uncompromising .

But the world has moved on , what was true for then , isn't true now . Yes , you can create history with channeling the same aggression towards pursuing education seeking literacy , development and economic prosperity for your people .

Well , even though there is little progress , still the Govt and Army are trying .

You read that posts ? :D It was deep sarcasm .

It wont stop. Even if we channel all of our aggressiveness to other fields, i am highly educated pakhtun yet you are mocking me?
This mocking would stop only when pakhtuns of pakistan give up on their langauge, culture, history, traditions, pakhtunwali and adopt langauge and culture of your community who created pakistan...then we would get equal and respectable status as proper pakistanis.

It will happen in due time , seeing all the inter marrying that is now becoming a norm regardless of the race , ethnicity and culture .

It wont stop. Even if we channel all of our aggressiveness to other fields, i am highly educated pakhtun yet you are mocking me?

Look at the manner in which you speak and spew venom against Pakistan , making racist/hatist posts all along . Do you really expect " respect " in return ? :azn:

Thankyou sir, we know that no Pakistani sees the tribals as enemies.

Thank you for your kind words. They were really heart touching.

Though I do not understand this theory of, if you are a Pushtoon and behave this or that way, it would Not make you a Pushtoon anymore. So if a Pushtoon behave in a certain way, it makes him less of a son of his father? I think this is quite rude and absurd to say that.

I live in Lahore and I see Pushtoons, dressed in pants and shirts, speak Urdu and English, are well educated, have decent jobs, drive cars. Some even join the Pakistan army and Pakistan beourocracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom