What's new

The PAF is set to receive a batch of Egyptian Air Force Mirage-Vs

All u need to know, is there are more then 10 options avalible against that deal, but why we opted it just because PAF can get them in quick time, replace thier avionics, and upgrade them to JFT BLK 2 level, it's all r Jst quick fix while, if u think we can't get J10s on a loan from China then wake up wear your uniform and go to school???
Even though put economy is on worst of its shape but still, we have a strategic value for many powers in. East and west, it's not like you go for shopping vegetables in a market with no money in ur pockets???
whts the most concerning strategic project pakistan is doing in its territory???
I gss its called CEPAC and who is against it?
And who's thinks it's it's life line ???
deals just not happens because everyone wants money, it happens what interests and strategical gains it can bring?
Russia, China can be approached at any time and deal can be done at anytime but only you have a serious leadership in Place?
Pakistan still is in a much better condition then of sirya, who been supported by Russia in. The Middle of thier Civil War???
These mirrages r just a quick fix and that's all, but PAF needs a better deal then that, there r many options if u start using ur mind, J10s , J11BS, SU35s r good deals to work with

So u mean, PAC can develop a mirage 5 into a F35???
Everything has its limits, and these mirrages are too, Thts just a quick fix but not the solution
First, please type properly, it was harder than the war of ‘71 to read your post.
Secondly, your post makes no sense, you literally repeated what I refuted. That’s now how the Air Force works. You can’t induct a new batch of “5” jets on a “loan” and get ready to fly them in 2 days. We’ll need to build an entire squadron for them, train ground crews. Assign a place in an airfield, make a whole new branch of PAC to maintain them, integrate them into our Systems and then fly them. But then We’d be at a loss of money, time, and flying jets. Please use some common sense, and if you don’t have any, don’t post on the forum. If you know better than the Air Marshals. Go take command of the Air Force instead of writing rubbish here.
This is a quick fix and that’s what it’s supposed to be. Until we have Thunders block 3 flying and we can produce enough to replace these, which by the way. We’re replacing F7s first because they’re older and more crash prone. Besides, the Mirages have an excellent track record. Unlike you on the forum, probably a troll. Good day.

The Reason PAF will not buy mirage 2000s is simple

The enemy indian airforce has mirage 2000s for a longer period they knows its weaknesses and strengths first hand. Putting them at an advantage compared to our pilots and technicians. They will know things which we only know on paper.

Our technicians can fix Mirage Vs in their sleep. training them on upgrading and overhauling of mirage 2000s will take endless amount of investment in man and machinery.

The example is simple a mechanic who can fix a 1996 corolla cannot or will not be able to fix a 2000 model corolla as easily.

So sticking to mirage Vs is easier simpler and cost effective. Rather than upgrading to a plan that is completely new for PAF pilots and technicians. Lastly Mirage Vs are our test bed for SOWs and air to air refuelling and crusie missiles. We can't compromise on that.

Stick to Mirage Vs for as long as you can and as long as our budget constraints remain.

IAF operating is an even better reason to buy Mirage 2000. Learn as much about the top tier IAF airplane by just buying a token aircraft and learn its strengths and weaknesses to neutralize it.

Excuse my ignorance but have we received them or still waiting?

If you don't me asking , how many units will be transferred ? how many of them will be Cannibalized ? and how many will join various squadrons ?
The first objective was to buy these for spares, but I'm quite sure some airframes are in good condition to be inducted in the mirage inventory. will they be upgraded for a specific role like night strike, depends on the availability of upgrade equipment. I wouldn't be surprised if another squadron is raised.

The first objective was to buy these for spares, but I'm quite sure some airframes are in good condition to be inducted in the mirage inventory. will they be upgraded for a specific role like night strike, depends on the availability of upgrade equipment. I wouldn't be surprised if another squadron is raised.
About 30 airframes

Any news of whether the Horus upgraded Mirages being transferred?

Back
Top Bottom