What's new

The one who doesn't know to take U-turn is a foolish leader says PM Imran Khan

Gaari ko garam rakhnay ka hai ik bahana...
Gaari ho, insaan ho ya jahaaz, its a necessary maneuver to correct your course of action and be in better position to deal with threat in hand.

it means, realize and accept your mistake and make necessary corrections and adjustments.

its a defence forum, so a tactical retreat is not a failure or defeat....

meri taraf se "do aanay" paish kiyay hain, baqi buhut aqal mand hazraat moujood hain yahaan......bhaari bharkam laffazi kay liyay...

Lol... Konsi party na socha ha Pakistan ka PTI sa pehly ?
PTI agenda is not Pakistan as well. There is no merit, neither they fulfilling their promise with people's of Pakistan. Mere a PM statement can't means it's a retribution for public emotions.
Why they promised which could not be fulfilled.
Their minister are totally stupid where one burning his dress at airport on the other hand some one promising for elimination of loans in 5 years etc.

What is this are they blind ?

PML-N worked for Pakistan but they established corruption & ways by money could be earned.

I am not standing with any political party right now.
سیاست اک گندہ دھندہ ھے ھم دور ھی سہی مگر پر سکون ھیں یہاں جس کو کرسی مل جاتی ھے وہ اپنے آپ کو بے لگام سمجھتا ھے
اب پی ٹی آئی اور کھل کے سامنے آ گئی ھے کے یہ اپنے وعدے پورے نہیں کر سکتے
ان کی مثال ایسے ھے کے اپنی زمہ داری سے دستبردار ھونا اک بیان دے کے
عوام اس چیز کو معاف نہیں کرے گئی جب آپ کسی چیز کو پورہ نہیں کر سکتے تو وعدہ ھی نہ کریں
اب پی ٹی آئی کو عوام جلد اپنا فیصلہ سنا دے گئی
عوام اتنی بےوقوف نہیں ھے جتنا عمران سمجھ رھا ھے یہ کھیل ذیادہ دیر تک چھپنے والا نہیں

People always vote for free stuff like free education, healthcare, housing etc (Roti, Kapra, Makaan). When the party forms a government and decides to implement election promises, it finds treasury empty by previous governments. And thus forced to take U-turn by begging for foreign loans. And then trolls like you call it lying and deceit of public vote.

So if People come out to the streets on his 101st day of being Prime Minister saying Nope we are making a uturn, we dont want Peace with India.

Will he step down then or Launch his crusade on the poor People?

So if People come out to the streets on his 101st day of being Prime Minister saying Nope we are making a uturn, we dont want Peace with India.

Will he step down then or Launch his crusade on the poor People?
People can't take U-turn now. They must wait another 5 years.

No I don't think IK is infallible. I rather have headless chicken as leader then the corrupt mafia that pretends to know how to run a nation. Sadly Pakistan has had the latter for majority of its history.
These anti-PTI trolls hate IK only because they dislike his personality. They have nothing on him except U-turns and some irresponsible statements. Other than that, the man is clean both financially and morally.

To the fool its a U-turn.

To the scholar its course correction, a necessary maneuver of statecraft.

Course correction is not same as U-turn.
It's going 180° opposite direction.

han to mutabadil lafz tajveez kardijiye aap

ghalat bayani, syasi hikmet, majboori, kamzori, qaul aur fail me tazaad ye sab leaders ki khoobiyaan hain to ye bachon ko kion nahi parhai jarahi?

bachon ko parhaya jaye kay kese jhoot bolne ko syasi uturn kehte hain. munafiqat ko hikmet kehte hain.

as Gilani said whose stopping you? apki baari hai IK sahab aap jese hukumraani karen

I bet he will come tomorrow and say

it is the hallmark of a true leader to stick by the principles and give direction to the masses.

kia kar loge?
New two nation theory,
Pakistan me du Qomen abad hyn ek Pakistani dosri Imrandoos. Imrandoun ki logic apni hi hgi. Zadatr Akhroot jo hyn, dosrun ko moral lesson aur khud ek number k haramkhor. Ley rhy hyn enki daily routine se aabtu.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom