What's new

The one who doesn't know to take U-turn is a foolish leader says PM Imran Khan

I haven't seen PTI government lying to people on their face like the former governments. U-turns are not a problem, other than maybe for opposition.

Sugarcoated lies are very appeasing.

Sugarcoated lies are very appeasing.
You lie when you deliberately change planned or promised policy. If IK makes every minister on NAB investigation resign, he may no longer have a government. So he has to soften his previous stance, which is why he wasn't lying but taking U-turn. If a minister is charged for corruption by NAB, and he still refuse to fire him, only then it would be called a lie and deceit.

You lie when you deliberately change planned or promised policy. If IK makes every minister on NAB investigation resign, he may no longer have a government. So he has to soften his previous stance, which is why he wasn't lying but taking U-turn. If a minister is charged for corruption by NAB, and he still refuse to fire him, only then it would be called a lie and deceit.

Sure like he went around holding the capital hostage demanding that those who are in Panama Papers should first clear their name?

They talk a lot about paid media teams by political parties. I think its true.

Already there.

Ghar wapsi kesi rahi phir?

It means reversal of a previous policy. By itself there is nothing wrong with it. If you find in practice that your policy proves to have weakness it makes all the sense to change direction. If your driving along and you find out your made a mistake do you persist with that mistake? I should think you ought to make a about turn as soon as possible. Ultimately it's not about u-turns but about the final destination. If you manage to make success then that is all that matters even if you made 99 u-turns along the way.

On the contrary if you make no u-turns but your destination is a bankrupt, debt ridden economy like Nawaz left then I would say that is a disaster.

Lets hope that he takes a U turn on not prosecuting the guys who challenged the writ of the state

:pakistan:
یو ٹرن

اسلامی ریاست کا صدر ڈانس مجرے کا شوقین نکلا

اب مدینہ کی ریاست کو بھول جاؤ

:lol: تمام وعدے عوام کو بےوقوف بنانے اور اقتدار کے لیے کیے تھے
شکریہ جناب... نوازا زندہ اباد؟

To the fool its a U-turn.

To the scholar its course correction, a necessary maneuver of statecraft.

He is not a statesman Horus. I admire your dedication towards an honest Pakistani leadership but this is dangerously close to messianism.

If you know anything about me, you'd know that I'm dedicated to the State and not to its operators, unless they earn it.

Despite knowing challenges, i remain hopeful and so should you.

He is not a statesman Horus. I admire your dedication towards an honest Pakistani leadership but this is dangerously close to messianism.

If you know anything about me, you'd know that I'm dedicated to the State and not to its operators, unless they earn it.

Despite knowing challenges, i remain hopeful and so should you.

Hope is all we got.

I know you do not do that but sometimes its good to be vocal even if it is against a populist prime minister.

Sure like he went around holding the capital hostage demanding that those who are in Panama Papers should first clear their name?
No he said those in power with names in Panama Papers should hold themselves accountable in court of law. Nawaz Sharif never resigned during court proceedings. Only after he was disqualified by Supreme Court.

Back
Top Bottom