What's new

The one who doesn't know to take U-turn is a foolish leader says PM Imran Khan

He's fine.

Those around him are not, including a few friends of mine.

That's what worries me.

Hope is all we got.

I know you do not do that but sometimes its good to be vocal even if it is against a populist prime minister.

No he said those in power with names in Panama Papers should hold themselves accountable in court of law. Nawaz Sharif never resigned during court proceedings. Only after he was disqualified by Supreme Court.

And this is just continuing for this government as well.
Where is the change? They are doing the same thing as the others did.

He is not a statesman Horus.
Are you a statesman? You are just an anti-PTI troll.

And this is just continuing for this government as well.
Where is the change? They are doing the same thing as the others did.
Imran Khan and his ministers are held accountable by courts. Nawaz Sharif never did until he was pressurized by Imran Khans opposition.

He's fine.

Those around him are not, including a few friends of mine.

That's what worries me.

thats what happens all the time Horus bhai....
kahani kay kirdaar badalte hai kahani nahi

Are you a statesman? You are just an anti-PTI troll.

Imran Khan and his ministers are held accountable by courts. Nawaz Sharif never did until he was pressurized by Imran Khans opposition.

Why cant they resign and clear their names first?

I don't mind changes in policy when the reality of the situation on the ground demands it. It is better than wasting taxpayer money on policies that will never work.

I am concerned that some of these U-turns were likely preventable and suggest a lack of foresight in policy makers.

The biggest example of such that I can recall right now was Atif Mian. The mans faith was not hidden, nor is the rabid hatred of Qaidiyanis amongt many sections of Pakistani society. They should have known about the backlash and either prepared a counter to it and stuck to their guns, or not have tried to appoint him in the first place.

Why make a move in your very early days which makes you look weak? That U-turn encouraged this chaos we saw following the Asia Bibi verdict. The U-turn there again showed weakness and will further encourage similar behaviour.

I have no interest to discuss politics.
U-turn is not the same thing as lying. You take back on your previous policy and present a new policy. What's wrong in that? Lying is doing the same thing deliberately like corruption which you promised explicitly to eradicate.

U-turn is not the same thing as lying. You take back on your previous policy and present a new policy. What's wrong in that? Lying is doing the same thing deliberately like corruption which you promised explicitly to eradicate.

Because people voted for that policy you took uturn in.
Go find some other people to convert to your political theology.

Because people voted for that policy you took uturn in.
People always vote for free stuff like free education, healthcare, housing etc (Roti, Kapra, Makaan). When the party forms a government and decides to implement election promises, it finds treasury empty by previous governments. And thus forced to take U-turn by begging for foreign loans. And then trolls like you call it lying and deceit of public vote.

They need not to because they are not obstructing justice like PMLN ministers (hiding behind stay orders and bails)

You are pathetic who don't know the difference between lie and U-turn
Sir am not as much pathetic as other who blindly follow and did not raise question

Back
Top Bottom