What's new

The Old Indian Trick

lets see, the article roughly says India is whipping up a fictitious threat of china to procure advanced weaponry and offset domestic problems

Guess which country has played big bad neighbor card for last 66 years for obtaining military aid.

Guess which country sold it's foriegn policy to Washington by signing all treaties thrown at it.

Guess which country got embargoed for pursuing it's own security concerns

Hint: It's not India

Guess which country kept the interests of it's own country and never fought as a proxy for global powers?

Guess which country still has access to advanced weaponry as a customer and not dependent on military aid

Hint: It's not pakistan!

How come a senior member like you is messing up this thread by the same old India-Pakistan $hit shoveling?

Please avoid it as much as you can.

@op

China is even more guilty of doing the same what the OP is accusing India for.

Don't have time to list everything Chinese military has done in the recent years, but I am sure you all know what I am talking about.

peace

@Windjammer Make up your mind dude.....You seem to be one CONFUSED person on PDF.

First you were claiming how China entered Indian territory & Indians couldn't do anything.....

Now you are saying that it was just a TRICK!!!!

For Earlier you showed INDIAN MEDIA & for later you are showing the CHINESE MEDIA.

Looks like your sources changes as per your needs.

Get some LIFE.

EDIT: Oh just one more thing.....it looks like the RULES of PDF (read changing TITLES) doesn't apply when it comes to some JAMMERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
arp2041, VeeraBhadra, Ammyy , GORKHALI ,Hellraiser007 , SpArK ,Vinod2070, Rajaraja Chola.

Eight plus Indians are debating with me, in other words this is how you hunt in packs since not one of you has the capability to have one on one debate.
Damn, i thought this was the situation faced by our army only on the battlefield.

Any wonder the quality of this forum is on decline...damn place is turning into a Mumbai slum.

How come a senior member like you is messing up this thread by the same old India-Pakistan $hit shoveling?

Please avoid it as much as you can.

@op

China is even more guilty of doing the same what the OP is accusing India for.

Don't have time to list everything Chinese military has done in the recent years, but I am sure you all know what I am talking about.

peace

I am not saying we are innocent as dove's here, but pot should think twice before calling the kettle black. that's it.

I am not denying that we have domestic issues, but that doesn't mean we whip up fake national security concerns to mask our issues.

When doctored issues such as these are not resisted they become common rhetoric on the forum.

arp2041, VeeraBhadra, Ammyy , GORKHALI ,Hellraiser007 , SpArK ,Vinod2070, Rajaraja Chola.

Eight plus Indians are debating with me, in other words this is how you hunt in packs since not one of you has the capability to have one on one debate.
Damn, i thought this was the situation faced by our army only on the battlefield.

Any wonder the quality of this forum is on decline...damn place is turning into a Mumbai slum.

, 1/6th of the planet's population is Indian, get used to it.

again mumbai slum- digressing from the topic

Forget other SEVEN....I speak for MYSELF & don't care what others have spoken ( i din't even saw there posts, just read the OP)......

Please answer to my POST if you can.

That will be much appreciated.

After that we can do a 1 hour ONE-ON-ONE debate if you want.

Thank YOU.

AS FOR THE QUALITY OF FORUM IS CONCERNED IT IS EFFECTED BY SOME LOSERS WHO BRING OUT IDIOTIC TOPICS LIKE RAPES ON A DEFENSE FORUM, CHANGE THE TITLE OF THE THREAD TO MISLEAD THE AUDIENCE (WHILE THE RULE SAY OTHERWISE), CHANGE THERE SOURCES AS PER THERE NEEDS, CALL A PAPER CREDIBLE OR NOT BASED ON THE NEWS IT HAS GIVEN, ETC......

Here Comes the Champ.......:mps:
And Debating :what:? Is not the right words here my friend? These guys are spanking you (Left,right and yea Center too) for your wrong doing . Now how Gorky is debacle?

BTW I heard 1 Pakistani = 10 Indian Baniyas(We need 2 more)
:yay:

You are doing it all the time.. if you cant debate with them.. Go home and sleep tight.. Dont whine here.. People are coming here to express their view point.. You will say something crap about our country and we counter it, you will start whining about how we Indians are hunting in packs.. If you dont like it, then stop posting it.. Its simple, you know..

You are doing a marvelous job than any of the Indians here in this regard!!

Hey Windjammer, you are a loser.

Go and check out your threads , all of them come into a category of Bitching, whining and crying against India.

Your resume of PDF is full of faulty threads and you are complaining about Indians.

If you want to fight, fight like a man, Not flip flopping your statements.

Here Comes the Champ.......:mps:
And Debating :what:? Is not the right words here my friend? These guys are spanking you (Left,right and yea Center too) for your wrong doing . Now how Gorky is debacle?

BTW I heard 1 Pakistani = 10 Indian Baniyas(We need 2 more)
:yay:
Indians are as credible as an ash tray on a motor bike...how many of you are addressing the topic, take your example...nit picking for last one hour....you people are only good at ranting and hunting in packs.....bring it on all of you.

Indians are as credible as an ash tray on a motor bike...how many of you are addressing the topic, take your example...nit picking for last one hour....you people are only good at ranting and hunting in packs.....bring it on all of you.

Thats the spirit!! You Go WINDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! :pop:

BTW.. What was the topic and what were you debating again?? :what:

I sure saw something about call centers and air craft carriers.. I am sure that since you posted it, it is with in the topic!! :whistle:

if any one is of the view that the ruing party is trying to hype chinese incursion and trying to cover the domestic probs , then they need to recognise that the govt. lost its face in the view og common indian after this incident..... :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom