What's new

The Old Indian Trick

@Windjammer,

back to topic

Please explain which weapon systems is india expecting to gain from the west by propping up China threat. Please reply without referencing slums or call centers if you can.

thanks .

Few STATE-OF-THE-ART Windjammers........

Windjammers%20Large.jpg

India is in a DESPERATE need for them to increase the SECURITY on the China Border :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like China understood that "it missed a trick" and to save face, passes the many cliched phrases that we are so used to. Another such popular phrase is in reference to Pak, calling their alliance "Higher than mountain" and sometimes "attack on Pak is an attack on China". This is an "age old" Chinese trick. China has a long way to go before it can walk the talk.

Indo-Chinese relations is more about competition and emergence as a regional player but there is no inherent hate like that displayed by Pakistan. Such news will always seem exiting for some other countries and Head-Cheerleader, WJ is expected to to spread the cheer.

Don't really know what the truth is. Our hyper active media can blow anything to such proportions that it almost felt like India had gone on a war with China. Won't comment on other things, but the very fact that this news has almost been forgotten after barely two weeks of being in limelight does tell you that something is fishy.

Well said.

Bravo.

I watched Chinese English media and Indian media.

Believe you me, Indian media was 1000 times more jingoistic on this.

peace

Well said.

Bravo.

peace

Agreed.

I have argued that Indian Media do this every time for TRPs.....

But don't understand, what has it to do with the GOI & how is it an OLD INDIAN TRICK??

AFAIK, Indian Media is free of GOI.

P.S. The original MESSENGER is no where to seen though (I thought he was CHALLENGING for a DEBATE??)......

Well said.

Bravo.

peace
chinese media is government controlled. so they dont believe in sensationalism. Indian media is not. You have to compare the reaction of indian and chinese government . both were responsible and calm.

Off late the Chinese media has gone full-retard on India related topics. Last it was Delhi rape case, where the author was retarded enough to mention that Indian democracy supports such events.

Indian politicians were using China threat as "trick" to avoid domestic problems, win votes and to obtain advanced weaponry from Western countries, a Chinese state-run newspaper claimed today.

"Within India, the so-called China threat is a trick by Indian political figures to fool their people and Western countries," said an article in the web edition of the Global Times, which is controlled by the ruling Communist Party

Highlighting the recent "tent confrontations" between the Indian and Chinese armies in the Ladakh region, the article said, "By making waves about China, Indian politicians can avoid domestic problems,

Which fool in his right mind thinks , compromises over one's own sovereignty can win votes?

Oh! wait a sec its Chinese interpretation of how democracy works :lol:

. And on the international level, India can obtain advanced weaponry and technologies from Western countries."

India doesn't need to justify the reasons for weapons procurement, just pay and sign certain binding conditions.

About the recent "tent confrontation" in Ladkah area where Chinese troops set up tens, it said: "from an Indian perception, the Chinese army has invaded Indian territory, and this time is the most serious invasion in the past 25 years".

"Some Indian media outlets claim China has invaded Indian territory 600 times in the past three years," it said.
The Sino-Indian border issue is very complicated, and even resulted in war in 1962. That conflict became the excuse for India to bolster the military and develop nuclear weapons.

The conflict remains India only defeat since independence and a nice wake up call of the post WW2 era.

The root reason for so many "incursions" is that the two sides have not reached a consensus on the Line of Actual Control, let alone a formal border, it said.

If so why now the incursion took place?

So far, India has strengthened its "Look East" policy. It has enhanced strategic and security cooperation with countries such as Japan, South Korea, Malaysia and Vietnam, and has taken a high-profile in the South China Sea disputes, it said.

What crap lies, when has India supported any nation directly involved in the SCS dispute or recognized any claims.

In December 2011, the first trilateral dialogue between the US, Japan and India was presided over by the US, and one of the topics discussed was China's growing military and political global position. It's no wonder many think that India may abandon strategic autonomy in order to ally with the US and contain China, it added.

Nicely glossing over the fact the tri-lateral meet between US, China and India was unacceptable to the arrogant Chinese because India wasn't a peer of either. Now India finds far more benefits with Japan and US be it economic, strategic, military, the victim mentality continues

The above bollocks is reminiscent of Mao era communist media crap, just missing a communist propaganda poster.

Thats all from me. may the pom poms continue to jiggle :)

@Windjammer Make up your mind dude.....You seem to be one CONFUSED person on PDF.

First you were claiming how China entered Indian territory & Indians couldn't do anything.....

Now you are saying that it was just a TRICK!!!!

For Earlier you showed INDIAN MEDIA & for later you are showing the CHINESE MEDIA.

Looks like your sources changes as per your needs.

Get some LIFE.

EDIT: Oh just one more thing.....it looks like the RULES of PDF (read changing TITLES) doesn't apply when it comes to some JAMMERS.

Jesus Christ, some of you guys including Windjammer really need to get a life :lol:

And where are the Chinese members? Only Indians and Pakistanis debating here? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, all my threads are with a link and credible source, but since you lack the grey matter it's beyond your ability to comprehend as such.

Do you have wife? I think you are too desperate and unsatisfied with life.Trolling relentlessly on the Internet soothes you.I can only wonder what kind of life you have!

Do you have wife? I think you are too desperate and unsatisfied with life.Trolling relentlessly on the Internet soothes you.I can only wonder what kind of life you have!

As an Indian you must be accustomed to dreaming and wondering about others, i bet you probably wear your wife's Saree and Sandals and walk around the house......just to get the satisfaction. !!

Jesus Christ, some of you guys including Windjammer really need to get a life :lol:

And where are the Chinese members? Only Indians and Pakistanis debating here? :woot:

The Chinese must be smiling on seeing Indians & Pakistanis squabble endlessly on a subject that does not concern at least one of them.

Back
Top Bottom