What's new

The Muslim World | Medusa's Wreck!

I've been saying this for years. The Islamic world combined has more geopolitical and diplomatic power and influence than anyone else in the world, maybe apart from the sole superpower America. Not only do they control the vast majority of the world's energy resources, but they also have control over the most important geostrategic regions in the world (the Middle East and Central Asia).

It is such a shame that all this power goes wasted, due to disunity and infighting.

And it doesn't have to be that way. Look at China during our Century of Humiliation, or during our Warlord era... nobody back then believed that we had a chance to be anything except the "Sick man of Asia". Hundreds of millions of Chinese died during this period, not just to foreign invasion but also due to our own Civil wars.

But we are now in the information era, and thus the Muslim world has the tools and ability to avoid our fate. Like China, the Islamic world is a "sleeping giant", but I do not think it will take two centuries for them to wake up. It might only take a few decades, if the will is there.

And unlike China, the Islamic world already has the power. The power is already there, it is just waiting for someone to come along and realize it.
How is that going to happen when they fight and kill each other more then all the other countries combined times 1000?

How is that going to happen when they fight and kill each other more then all the other countries combined times 1000?

Please read the history of Six Chinese kingdoms and how they slaughtered each other till not long ago
Please read the history of Europe post the Tsars revolution. They killed 50 million people - most of them Europeans.

I have no problem in merging with Turkey, as long as i get cheaper baklava :D

Please read the history of Six Chinese kingdoms and how they slaughtered each other till not long ago
Please read the history of Europe post the Tsars revolution. They killed 50 million people - most of them Europeans.

I have no problem in merging with Turkey, as long as i get cheaper baklava :D
Pakistan,Indonesia and Turkiye are not the problem,the rest cant stand each other,Iranians and Arabs will never make real peace.
Maybe we should offer them Baklava?

Pakistan,Indonesia and Turkiye are not the problem,the rest cant stand each other,Iranians and Arabs will never make real peace.

The solution is what i presented earlier. Arming all regional Muslim powers to the teeth and placing nukes there under a multilateral treaty. Turkey-Pakistan-Indonesia-Iran-GCC-Egypt-Morocco-Algeria.

These countries should form a 10-15000 strong peacekeeping force, ready for a swift deployment to stop conflicts from getting worse. Otherwise, Turkey can start a project to integrate ECO states into an EU like Union. Pakistan would welcome it - and we would support Turkey as a leader.

Muslim world has to emerge. A geographical entity that lets people live freely inside according to the essential laws like clothes, media content and expects outside world to respect that. A boundary where resources are used for human development and not sharab khanas and so on.

Integrated Muslim world is the only viable solution.

Whatever the problem is between Muslims now, I don't think it could be anywhere near as bad as the Chinese civil wars, the Taiping rebellion alone killed around 30 million people.

Or the wars between the European countries which killed almost as many.

The thing is, these things can be solved. Muslim sectarian violence is not that different from the cases above, and certainly a lot less bloody.

During our Century of Humiliation, nobody would have believed that we would have reunited, and become the largest trading nation in the world, and on the path to becoming the largest economy in the world (again). The world changes so quickly, if China could reverse our fortunes within the span of only a few decades, then the Islamic world surely can too.

The solution is what i presented earlier. Arming all regional Muslim powers to the teeth and placing nukes there under a multilateral treaty. Turkey-Pakistan-Indonesia-Iran-GCC-Egypt-Morocco-Algeria.

These countries should form a 10-15000 strong peacekeeping force, ready for a swift deployment to stop conflicts from getting worse. Otherwise, Turkey can start a project to integrate ECO states into an EU like Union. Pakistan would welcome it - and we would support Turkey as a leader.
That is the problem,the GCC or Iran will never accept that leadership.

That is the problem,the GCC or Iran will never accept that leadership.

What if they are allowed to keep their own sphere of influence while others move forward in a more centralized structure?
EU has no one leader, they instead share power. The contribution of our generation has to be to build bricks, which our coming generations can turn into a building. Turkey should start ECO integration, including C.Asian states, Pakistan and Afghanistan will join. If the structure succeeds, others will follow suit. Mayb we can have a block of ECO and Block of GCC then a block made up of North Africa and Indonesia Malaysia. You will have 4 blocks which can then cooperate with each other. It would become much easier to have synchronized foreign policy stances and economic cooperation, open border trade. Once Per capita income in the member states grows beyond $10,000, borders can be loosened, so on and so forth.

Whatever the problem is between Muslims now, I don't think it could be anywhere near as bad as the Chinese civil wars, the Taiping rebellion alone killed around 30 million people.

The thing is, these things can be solved. Muslim sectarian violence is not that different from the cases above, and certainly a lot less bloody.

During our Century of Humiliation, nobody would have believed that we would have reunited, and become the largest trading nation in the world, and on the path to becoming the largest economy in the world (again). The world changes so quickly, if China could reverse our fortunes within the span of only a few decades, then the Islamic world surely can too.
Take a look at the members from all the different Muslim countries here,can they stand each other?
On a personal level some do but when it comes to national or sectarian interests,it all changes.
I dont see it changing soon.
It is not comparable,the only thing that binds Muslims is their religion,China on the other hand is almost a mono culture,all the different ethnicities have something in common,the race(almost all).

What if they are allowed to keep their own sphere of influence while others move forward in a more centralized structure?
EU has no one leader, they instead share power. The contribution of our generation has to be to build bricks, which our coming generations can turn into a building. Turkey should start ECO integration, including C.Asian states, Pakistan and Afghanistan will join. If the structure succeeds, others will follow suit. Mayb we can have a block of ECO and Block of GCC then a block made up of North Africa and Indonesia Malaysia. You will have 4 blocks which can then cooperate with each other. It would become much easier to have synchronized foreign policy stances and economic cooperation, open border trade. Once Per capita income in the member states grows beyond $10,000, borders can be loosened, so on and so forth.
Dont we already have these blocks at the OIC,does it work?

Take a look at the members from all the different Muslim countries here,can they stand each other?
On a personal level some do but when it comes to national or sectarian interests,it all changes.
I dont see it changing soon.
It is not comparable,the only thing that binds Muslims is their religion,China on the other hand is almost a mono culture,all the different ethnicities have something in common,the race(almost all).

Sharing the same ethnicity didn't help that much, in fact as mentioned before, the most bloody civil wars in human history were Han Chinese vs Han Chinese. Nobody else comes close in terms of bloodshed/casualties.

Right now we are bound, not by race, but by nationality. Chinese minorities are my brothers, much more so than an American citizen of ethnic Chinese descent (who is a foreigner).

The paradigms can change, quickly. For us it has been only a few decades since our reforms.

Sharing the same ethnicity didn't help that much, in fact as mentioned before, the most bloody civil wars in human history were Han Chinese vs Han Chinese. Nobody else comes close in terms of bloodshed/casualties.

Right now we are bound, not by race, but by nationality. Chinese minorities are my brothers, much more so than an American citizen of ethnic Chinese descent.

The paradigms can change, quickly. For us it has been only a few decades since our reforms.
Well i dont see it but ill wait and see.

Right now we are bound, not by race, but by nationality. Chinese minorities are my brothers, much more so than an American citizen of ethnic Chinese descent (who is a foreigner).

You should be more forth-coming when discuss with Indians or in East Asian forum about this fact. Also PRC commie government has a lot of crime in rape and murder, which is good to bring up when some of your guys rant about comfort women.

Myself has been unbiased and honest about all these stuff. Now you talk about such things to "comfort" Islamist. You should talk about the same thing when PRC bash Japan on comfort women as well.

And now you know why you are think tank I got negative ratings.

There will never be prosperity in muslim world without education and by education i dont mean opening thousands of madrasas and increase the literacy rate but real science and education, otherwise all efforts to for a unity or spending billions in fancy toys didnt/wont help.

Why do you need nukes to attack your own people?

What you think happens to the lands when a nuke goes off?

China's situation was more of an example of a civil war. These guys are about religion, sects within it and non believers on the outside. The very fact they establish their countries and their constitution based on a single religion is telling. Something your government has also recognized in Uighurs. They know that Uighurs don't consider themselves as Chinese first. I remember seeing a study way back, where in various Muslim countries they asked their citizens if they identify with being that countries citizen first or religion first. A majority said their religion

Back
Top Bottom