What's new

The murder of history in Pakistan

exactly the type of paranoia that has been mentioned. The simple fact is that incompetence of our Generals and politicians have been masked by distorting history and by inducing Public with sole objective of hating India. We of course have our differences with India but whats the point in organizing a hate campaign at large scale same goes for Indians

Well said emo girl. But where have Indians organised "large scale" hate campain against pakistanis. Heck more muslims dwell in India than the entire population of pakistan. If India had any problem with muslims then this trend would have been a piece of joke.

Indian hate for pakistan (and not muslims) is sort of an auto immune response. Whereas pakistans hatred for India (and hindus) is mainly due to the two nation belief and bigoted social assimilation and application of the philosophy of The book.

If it is changing it is good, however some of these points at still made by Pakistani's in many threads and no senior Pakistani makes effort to correct them. my two cents. If I will see an Indian stating something wrong, I will correct him and so does many other Indians do.

Correct and Bangladeshi and Pakistani are also different.

Please
Most Indians cannot tell the difference between a state of the art BMW and a "state of the art" TATA nano.
And what wrong history? we have constantly said we don't believe we are Arab. The fact that you have chosen to close your eyes and ears is your problem.

Look what bhartis do:

Yet we are extremists for being cautious of a snake?

After things such as this, some of the things in our text books sound awfully funny. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Our Pre-Islamic Ancestors were Hindus who got enlighten by Islam and especially wanted social Justice since most of them were living under the oppressive cast system that left them open to much abuse by the Brahman class.

Don't worry, we know our pre-Islamic ancestors and we also know why they chose Islam. :angel:

Forget religion talks but I looked into sources to know history of Pakistan all of them saying Pakistan history starts with 712. And because of that you guys even don't have proper knowledge of Gandhara. You guys feel ashamed of your ancestors and always see invaders as your savior.

Please
Most Indians cannot tell the difference between a state of the art BMW and a "state of the art" TATA nano.
And what wrong history? we have constantly said we don't believe we are Arab. The fact that you have chosen to close your eyes and ears is your problem.

Yeah, we do not even know the difference between bullock cart and car forget about BMW and Nano.
Look at the points I quoted, I did not talked about the Arab part at all.

Lib Pakistanis are just bharti apologists.

Talking about the past again and again to make some quick $$$$.

Look at the state of your country now. It's time for a revolution, but all Lib Pakis just want a pat on their back from bhartis and whites.

It's sad to see they have such a complex.

Allright then Mr. Revolutionary ! , come on down to Pakistan first. You cant start a revolution in Pakistan sitting in the US kiddo.

Who are you to lecture us, my ancestor Manga was a cavalry commander - who fought with Porus against Alexander, it doesn't get any more pre-Islamic than that - does it.
Was this ancestor hindu as well?Since he faught for hindu king porus of puru dynasty..

Forget religion talks but I looked into sources to know history of Pakistan all of them saying Pakistan history starts with 712. And because of that you guys even don't have proper knowledge of Gandhara. You guys feel ashamed of your ancestors and always see invaders as your savior.

Pakistan's history started 4 billion years ago when the earth was created.

And of course we are ashamed of jahiliyah times.
That doesn't mean we don't appreciate it for what it was.

exactly the type of paranoia that has been mentioned

That's a certain dislike for them and wariness, not paranoia. Do you really think Indians like you, you as in Pakistan? Heck, Indians are known to be more of irrational haters than Pakistanis.

As for the 'distorted history' part, time will eventually correct that. People have more access to knowledge and varying points of view in today's Pakistan then they did last century when the only channel that really existed was gov. owned PTV.

Does it now? I'm guessing it's people like you who are facing this crisis then :lol:
I bet guys like you even regret the creation of Pakistan and would jump at the first chance to be Indian or merge Pak with India.

Oh god no !!

Please
The problem is not mainly about claiming arab ancestory but the systematic infusion of lies in pakistani textbooks..What is your take on that..?Do you think that as a conspiracy as well?

Pakistan's history started 4 billion years ago when the earth was created.

And of course we are ashamed of jahiliyah times.
That doesn't mean we don't appreciate it for what it was.

wow...That time there was no India no Pakistan......you can say earth history not Pakistan History....

Just let me ask you one simple thing. Do you think that there is no distortion of historical facts in Pakistan? Simply say 'yes or no'

The argument can be made for India the US, or any country of the world as well.

Well pakistanis, let me present the cream of the matter in clear words. You all are converted Hindus. (Deny as much as you want by trolling here or by distorting your history books). You cant run away from truth and your self.

It is you who propogated 2-N theory that Muslims cannot live with hindus. We did not. You had probelms with hindus we dont.

Pakistan is not created on the basis of ethnic, linguistic or cultural background. It is a sort of artificial state. The only glue that holds your state together is the Anti-India rhetoric and shared hatread towards hindus. Shed the hatread and you will see that you are no difernt that Indian muslim or even from your distant relative, the Indian hindu.

Pakistan-Hatred=India.

So time and again you need to shore up the anti_india and anti Hindu sentiments which is fundamentally critical to your existence.

Back
Top Bottom