What's new

The murder of history in Pakistan

MODs please delete the trolling .. does any one has any thing to say against the article ??

So please spare us the BS. You have no superiority complex but a pseudo superiority complex which envelopes a deep deep hidden disgust of suffering a cutoff from your roots and being outcasted and also an element of jeleousy that some of your lucky own, (Indians, Hindus) escaped the horrible fate and still own the cultural roots, identity and legitimacy that you were once part of

The biggest difference between us and you is that we don't simply follow something which is "native" and "original"; we follow the religion which we believe is the right one, be it native or foreign. Our culture is also undeniably different than yours; a grand fusion of Indic and Perso-Arabic.
We had this convo a dozen way too many times now; looks like your Inferiority complex doesn't let you sleep in peace at night.

We are divided like day and night ..no hope for compromise .. It is better they become arabs forever ..let them be happy in their newly found divinity .. We should forget that they were once among us ..children will develop and will find their own place in the world ..as parent indus should always feel proud about them .. No regrets .. Indus had more than one offsprings and dont bother those who are not proud about their parents .. Her womb has given birth to those proud children who for ever will utter her glory

Yes converting to and following an alien religion which may have given you short term benefits like, Insulation from coersion, rape, No life threat from barbaric invaders, No worry of paying jiziya to invading rulers, Authority of keeping lands and subedhari as a reward for obliging and succumbing, easy Govrernment jobs in administration of muslim rulers. Ya, Too many reasons to convert.

Perhaps, You had very oppurtunist people as your ancestors. Sigh if only they could visualise long term ideological and cultural complications from cutoff from roots of your native civilisation. No thought did ever crossed their minds that few hundred years later their children will have to alter history text books in order to delude themselves that they had miserable misrable Jahiliya ancestors worth pity.

While a Muslim rajput, jatt, malik, chaudhari looks towrads arab. The Hindu rajput, jatt, malik et all owns the cultural civilisational roots and legitimacy.
What you said is true, but the insult to their ancestors is not in order.
They did what they felt was correct then, the ones for which you put out this argument fail to believe that their ancestors were part of a different legacy. I am pretty sure that their ancestors might have respected the Indic religions but only in the case of Pakistan and her citizens we see that hatred. The other countries are not so hostile towards us, even they know their background. Lets leave the buffons who deny that their history is molded clay....

Excellent Thread!! Thanks to Dark Wave. Each country including India needs people like you who are ready to see problems & seek for solution in their systems. Its far more patriotic than blind & ignorant nationalist who know nothing than cursung others for their messes.

To Indians & Pakistanis.... We were one once...but Partition was unevitable ....today we are totally different cultures now.

There is no point in hating or bashing each others culture or ancestors. But its time to realise & respect the differences & similarities we have.

Mess is around both sides.... Wrong History is taught to Pakis making them anti-india while Indians have perception that every pakistani ( nothing to do with muslims ) are anti-hindu.

65 years are much for peoples but very less for civilisations/nations. Its not late yet ....we can still grow up and come out of mess.

The biggest difference between us and you is that we don't simply follow something which is "native" and "original"; we follow the religion which we believe is the right one, be it native or foreign. Our culture is also undeniably different than yours; a grand fusion of Indic and Perso-Arabic.

The question is not whether it is the right one or not, but how the people came to "accept" the right one.

Anyway its a never ending, going_in_circles debate. So I'll leave it at that.

Too much saffron on this thread.

I'm outta here.

6cfd6e23-4a7c-4b35-b756-ef2f046deb2f.jpg

Let's face it, the whole education system of Pakistan needs a huge overhaul, not through politicians, but by educationist.

Children do rote learning, and can write a 3 page essay very well word by word of the book, but can't write a paragraph of something out of the book.

BTW, did anyone notice, the trend of false history sharply changes when a student enters Matric. History and Pakistan Studies is just a bit accurate, much better than the pre-Matric classes. i.e fifth, fourth etc.

The ancestors of most pakistanis were hindoos. My ancestors were also probably hindoos. But i am forever thankful to the Mughals for converting us to the great religion of Islam.

The ancestors of most pakistanis were hindoos. My ancestors were also probably hindoos. But i am forever thankful to the Mughals for converting us to the great religion of Islam.
Don't forget to be thankful to Muhammad for spreading the message of Islam.

But you are not being intellectually honest.

how?

Why do I need to be groomed to hate India?

So that the political elite and Generals can have a deluded nation to rule and create a paranoia among population

My mother's uncle is still alive, being a mute from having his tongue cut out by Sikh fundos.

Sad incident but not related, atrocities happened on both sides

The monsters you are referring to are the lib facists, that cannot provide solutions to any problem, but beat a dead horse.

Libs have written a whole report on the problem and have mentioned the solution, care to turn the pages and read the whole report..

Pakistan as a society is evolving, so essentially you and other libs are preaching to the choir.

It has devolved to 7th century cave mentality and still kind of continues to do so

And preaching for the sake of money and doggy biscuts from Bhartis and the west.

Well here you go, since you don't have any thing to counter the words of Mr. KK Aziz just say he's been paid. How convenient

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom