What's new

The Most Searched Celebrities in Pakistan 2013

I know only three of these people, Paul Walker, Sir Imran and Mr MQM, I guess I stand apart from the typical Pakistanis....and this is something I am happy for...:yahoo:

Every Pakistani says that, still, Indians are on top of their search list....:D
I wonder who's lying, Google or Pakistanis....;)

Last edited:

dude no offence but I have a strong dislike for bollywood, thats why I dont know most of your celebs, that is not to say I dont enjoy the occasional bollywood gem such as 3 idiots etc, for most of the time I find bollywood movies, particularly action movies extremely fake and overdone, one punch and the man flies 10 meters into a cars door and smashes the door, I mean really.....no movies are 100 pc authentic but some are more so than others.....Peace

Paul Walker died in car crash and Jiah Khan comments suicide that's why their name is in the list and Suraj Pancholi is involved in Jiah Khan controversy.
Shraddha Kapoor is in the list because she is the daughter of actor Shakti Kapoor and grandniece of singers Asha Bhosle and Lata Mangeshkar.
Alia Bhatt is in the list because father is the film director Mahesh Bhatt and her mother is the actress Soni Razdan. Her parents were Hindus who converted to Islam to get married. She has one sister Shaheen Bhatt, a half sister Pooja Bhatt, and a half brother Rahul Bhatt. Actor Emraan Hashmi, director Mohit Suri and Vishesh Bhatt are her cousins and producer Mukesh Bhatt is her uncle.

Imran Khan..yes
Altaf Hussain..yes
even Nelson Mandela

but can't say the same about other celebrities, never searched them. :confused:

Google is an American company. I think the US came up with this fake report to humiliate Pakistan so as to please and divert India's mind from the ongoing diplomatic row.

Its a world known fact that Pakistanis never search for Indians. They have nothing to do with India and its pathetic Bollywood. They just search for Hollywood celebs and Arabs.

They search for Arabs for the obvious reasons. And that reason is that all the Pakistanis are Arabs. They are direct descendants of Arabs. How come they did not mention all those Arab things that Pakistanis searched the entire year!

This is all a US conspiracy to malign and humiliate Pakistan.

From above 10 list, I only searched jiah Khan, mariam nawaz, Imran Khan and altaf hussain.

Altaf Bhai,Shardah Kapoor,Jia Khan Bf?????:p
Baqwas list hai……

Google is an American company. I think the US came up with this fake report to humiliate Pakistan so as to please and divert India's mind from the ongoing diplomatic row.

Its a world known fact that Pakistanis never search for Indians. They have nothing to do with India and its pathetic Bollywood. They just search for Hollywood celebs and Arabs.

They search for Arabs for the obvious reasons. And that reason is that all the Pakistanis are Arabs. They are direct descendants of Arabs. How come they did not mention all those Arab things that Pakistanis searched the entire year!

This is all a US conspiracy to malign and humiliate Pakistan.
Pakistanis searched Arabs??
nd Pakistanis are Arabs??:p:p:rolleyes:
Odd way of trolling…

Back
Top Bottom