What's new

The Most powerful country in Islamic world

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would pay money to keep paris off India; Never knew you were her fan

adux my friend if someone is wrong here then kindly correct him politely not by bashing........my request to u..........as a friend

Dude,

I honestly thought you were above 45 years old....
You are compeltly wrong about the Astute class Nuke Sub thingie(its quite kiddish to think so in a defence forum)
72 Eurofighters were sold by BaE to Saudi

I read the article

Its about Type 45 Destroyers not Nuke subs

thanx again well this is a good way to correct someone..............

well friend alot of discussed about the capabilities of muslim world. certainly in conventional terms there are coutries ahaead of pakista but what make pakistan danger for the enemies isthere unconventional capability. pakistan is no1 in troops training. no1 in army. airforce lack modern weaponery but know the steps are taken to improve it.

pakistan is stratigically the only powerfull country that can affect the regional scenario. pakistan has a battle proven record. and again the only islamic country that can brought USA down with iteself if required is pakistan

pakistan is stratigically the only powerfull country that can affect the regional scenario. pakistan has a battle proven record. and again the only islamic country that can brought USA down with iteself if required is pakistan

classic!!!!:cheesy:

The Question is:
Should i rep him UP for it, or DOWN for it !!

BRING THE US DOWN ?

can i have what your having sha

My friends i mean every word of mine that i said. i have valid proof for it. You know what a nuclear power is?

Pakistan will be in stone age in the context of full scale US war but america will be no more super power. thats why i say that it can bring USA down with iteself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom