What's new

The Most Embarrassing Fox News Interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
google takes a lot time to load up in iran

Ooo...then what do you guys do?! :unsure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maz_Jobrani

Jobrani was born in Tehran, Iran. He and his parents moved to California when he was six years old. He was raised in Tiburon in the San Francisco Bay area. He attended Redwood High School in Larkspur. Jobrani studied political science and Italian at UC Berkeley, where he received a B.A. degree. He was enrolled in a Ph.D. program at UCLA when he decided to pursue his childhood dream of acting and performing comedy

Wife is of Indian descent born in USA.

Ooo...then what do you guys do?! :unsure:

Maz Jobrani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jobrani was born in Tehran, Iran. He and his parents moved to California when he was six years old. He was raised in Tiburon in the San Francisco Bay area. He attended Redwood High School in Larkspur. Jobrani studied political science and Italian at UC Berkeley, where he received a B.A. degree. He was enrolled in a Ph.D. program at UCLA when he decided to pursue his childhood dream of acting and performing comedy

thanks for the info , sounds like the typical academic f@gg0t

Ahh....I still dont know him :P

So because he is a Persian Jew he is funny?!

Even this guy is funny:
[video=youtube;9kxL9Cf46VM][/video]
Thats one good example in this video right there. You see most strict Muslims men and women laughing and giggling on stereotypical jokes on them which otherwise are thought a risk by dumbs living in the west.

Oh my God! So much to learn and proceed.

That Iranian comedian is very entertaining. He tries to portray Islam, Muslims and Middle Eastern people in the right light and not the false picture many ignorant xenophobes have. I like him.

reza aslan preaches in all saints chruch

Last edited by a moderator:
That Iranian comedian is very entertaining. He tries to portray Islam, Muslims and Middle Eastern people in the right light and not the false picture many ignorant xenophobes have. I like him.

Judging by his name he must be a zoroastrian not even a muslim at all.

Judging by his name he must be a zoroastrian not even a muslim at all.

In this context this is irrelevant. He could be an atheist, agnostic or believe in the flying spaghetti monster for all I care.;)

Besides I don't think that there are more than 100.000 Zoroastrianis left in Iran.
In 2004, the number of Zoroastrians worldwide was estimated at between 145,000 and 210,000.[47] India's 2001 Census found 69,601 Parsi Zoroastrians. In Pakistan, they number 5,000, mostly living in Karachi; they have been reinforced in recent years with a number of Zoroastrian refugees from Iran. North America is thought to be home to 18,000–25,000 Zoroastrians of both South Asian and Iranian background. A further 3,500 live in Australia (mainly in Sydney). Iran's figures of Zoroastrians have ranged widely; the last census (1974) before the revolution of 1979 revealed 21,400 Zoroastrians.
Some 10,000 adherents remain in the Central Asian regions that were once considered the traditional stronghold of Zoroastrianism, i.e., Bactria (see also Balkh), which is in Northern Afghanistan; Sogdiana; Margiana; and other areas close to Zoroaster's homeland.
In the Indian census of 2001, the Parsis numbered 69,601, representing about 0.006% of the total population of India, with a concentration in and around the city of Mumbai. Due to a low birth rate and high rate of emigration, demographic trends project that by 2020 the Parsis will number only about 23,000 or 0.002% of the total population of India. The Parsis would then cease to be called a community and will be labeled a "tribe". By 2008, the birth-to-death ratio was 1:5; 200 births per year to 1,000 deaths.[48]
In Iran, emigration, out-marriage and low birth rates are likewise leading to a decline in the Zoroastrian population, which is currently estimated at under 20,000.[49]

Well according to the Wikipedia article below then there are even less than 20.000 today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism#Avestan

Tell that to those numerous wanna be authors and pastors who write about Islam WITHOUT RESEARCH!
shows how much of the video you saw...He clearly said Muslims believe in the VIRGIN BIRTH...but he questioned it as a HISTORIAN!

REALLY? Then how come there are SOOOO MANY books on Islam AUTHORED by Christians?! !

one question if u really supported people who doubt islam they why wer u all trying to kill salman rushide for writing abook in which he say prophet mohammed was inspired by evil...

In this context this is irrelevant. He could be an atheist, agnostic or believe in the flying spaghetti monster for all I care.;)

Besides I don't think that there are more than 100.000 Zoroastrianis left in Iran.
I wonder what BeyondHeretic point is here?

He was first hellbent to prove Reza Aslan as Turkish or Iranian or what not. Now its comedian number to be classified as someone with a distinctive faith.

How productive

Do you know why we look down on America...

Let me give you a hint: RACISM

Its history starts with killing the native

followed by BLACK SLAVES

It then goes on to wars wars and did I forget wars

From civil wars TO wars on other people's lands...whatever name you give it killing on other ppl on their VERY land ONLY BRINGS HATRED! (MEXICO and most of central America, VIETNAM, KOREA, SOMALIA, SUDAN, AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ, LIBYA, YEMEN, PAKISTAN)..

Any and EVERY country America went to war with was literally demolished and till date has not reached any peak!

so are u saying countries like saudiarabia,are less racist if they are not then why dont they support multiculturism in their own nation including in ur own where christian and other hindu minorities are treated like second class citizens

I wonder what BeyondHeretic point is here?

He was first hellbent to prove Reza Aslan as Turkish or Iranian or what not. Now its comedian number to be classified as someone with a distinctive faith.

How productive

thanks for trying to get me banned Kaiser.tr

It does not matter. Keyword search for you: '**** christ'.

If we can tolerate that garbage, we can tolerate anything. Whereas the Muslims cannot tolerate even scholarly and objective mild criticisms of Islam and Muhammad.

because muslim do not desecrate Jesus or Moses or any other religious figures, we dont say jesus **** Crist, and by the way Christians dont own Jesus who is one of the 5 most important figures for Muslims. maybe you should go to Pakistan and say it lound in public Jesus ***** christ and see what happens to you, let me hint you it be pretty much same if you say something bad about Mohammad.

because muslim do desecrate Jesus or Moses or any other religious figures, we dont say jesus **** Crist.

really go see egypt my dear friend where bible is burnt by imams christ image vandalised etc and etc...their is a documentary by russia today about how christian are killed in egypt go see that...

few days ago a chruch destroyed and christ statute vandalised in pakistan do u know that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom