What's new

The Most Embarrassing Fox News Interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is with me? lol
i never said 'anything can be interpreted', you can refer to my first post in this thread. First paragraph and you'll know what i mean. Short memory much?

And how contradictory on your part when you start complaining in one post about not having favors from Muslims when Christianity is abused. Later you go on with showing compliance with west's tolerance to abuse religions get? Decide woman!

You solve this ^^ awkward juxtaposition you have on the subject and then only i might be able to answer your other flaws.
Ahh...There it is...Finally revealed...:lol:

Ahh...There it is...Finally revealed...:lol:

Gambit, all these years and that uncle Tom syndrome, or sorry that Uncle Nguyen syndrome has not worn off.

Hey buddy. One day they will accept you. :rofl:

With the same logic, if Muslims do not tolerate insult on their religion, the Christians should also have the honor to respect their religion.

Besides, it is quite unfair to impose your morals, however immoral they may be, on us. Where does one draw the line?
Your fellow Muslim failed to understand so I will try it on you.

The problem here is that anything can be interpreted to be an insult. With religious beliefs, it is not as easily discerned as an 'F U'. Get it? Reza Aslan claimed that as a scholar, he has an obligation to question Jesus' virgin birth, of which it is a vital part of Christian theology. If we are as intolerant as the Muslims are, we would have beheaded him before he even have a chance to publish his blasphemy. Instead, we welcome Muslims' and atheists' scholarly or not so scholarly expositions on Jesus and we tolerate Serrano's crass insults.

Gambit, all these years and that uncle Tom syndrome, or sorry that Uncle Nguyen syndrome has not worn off.

Hey buddy. One day they will accept you. :rofl:
And people have the nerve to look down on Americans. Look in the mirror and see the pathetic kind you are.

Cant blame Gambit here. Most pseudo liberals who believe in 'seeing is believing' notion tend to miss the other side of the story. Something that might help them growing wiser as they age.

Just argue with them with logic and watch their borrowed knowledge depleting with every next word you say.

Your fellow Muslim failed to understand so I will try it on you.

The problem here is that anything can be interpreted to be an insult. With religious beliefs, it is not as easily discerned as an 'F U'. Get it? Reza Aslan claimed that as a scholar, he has an obligation to question Jesus' virgin birth, of which it is a vital part of Christian theology. If we are as intolerant as the Muslims are, we would have beheaded him before he even have a chance to publish his blasphemy. Instead, we welcome Muslims' and atheists' scholarly or not so scholarly expositions on Jesus and we tolerate Serrano's crass insults.

And people have the nerve to look down on Americans. Look in the mirror and see the pathetic kind you are.

I may be pathetic, but I am not a traitor like you. :lol:

For that I give thanks to Allah swt.

You are a traitor. Even when they say you are a hero, they look at you with suspicion. If you can betray your own country, then you are liable to betray them.

I may be pathetic, but I am not a traitor like you. :lol:

For that I give thanks to Allah swt.

You are a traitor. Even when they say you are a hero, they look at you with suspicion. If you can betray your own country, then you are liable to betray them.
By being in the US, a land of infidels, you are a traitor, Uncle Abdul.

Cant blame Gambit here. Most pseudo liberals who believe in 'seeing is believing' notion tend to miss the other side of the story. Something that might help them growing wiser as they age.

Just argue with them with logic and watch their borrowed knowledge depleting with every next word you say.
Har...I have yet to see you demonstrate any. When all else fails, just call your opponent a woman. That tells me much about you.

Har...I have yet to see you demonstrate any. When all else fails, just call your opponent a woman. That tells me much about you.
It becomes more sad when you find a pun more important to be dealt first than the debate in hand.

Applause!

Boys,

When I see a Muslim call me a woman and his racist friend chimed in, the thread is in the sh1tter. Am glad that my origin exposed Pakistani racists here. Make you guys no different than the Americans you sneered at.

Cheerios...

You can call me Uncle Raza Ali.

By being in the land of infidels, does not make a traitor. Sorry. But defecting from your nation with a stolen aircraft, and hoping that you will be considered white is pure treachery.

I can guarantee that you have a white wife, and that it makes you feel confident in assuming that you are a good'ol American.

:lol:

****, you probably feel as pure as American pie. But, the notion makes me laugh. You have no pride, otherwise you wouldn't try to come on the forum pretending to pose as an American red neck veteran.

I admire your courage. Believe me when I say this. However, you have a deep seeded inferiority complex. You will only feel peace when your half white son marries a white girl, so that your grandchildren will be accepted by the main stream conservatives.

You are a sad man.

Problem is with me? lol
i never said 'anything can be interpreted', you can refer to my first post in this thread. First paragraph and you'll know what i mean. Short memory much?

And how contradictory on your part when you start complaining in one post about not having favors from Muslims when Christianity is abused. Later you go on with showing compliance with west's tolerance to abuse religions get? Decide woman!

You solve this ^^ awkward juxtaposition you have on the subject and then only i might be able to answer your other flaws to you
Gambit my friend, stop running in circles and rather try answering what has been asked. Dont make it more awkward than it already is for us.

Maam the 2nd page of my Book says I am a Muslim...SHOWS HOW MUCH she read! :rofl:

What a looser is interviewing someone with a specified mindset (biased towards his background)...And here I thought media were not to be biased .....She is clearly showing her hatred...

Its fine if Christians write about Islam and Muhammad ...But this scholar who wrote about crusifiction suddenly needs to be "selectively screened" though he QUOTED OTHER SCHOLARS!

I respect HOW CALMLY he responded to the vicious lady!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom