What's new

The man who provided intel on Bin Laden returned back to Al Qaeda!

The constitution says nothing about terrorists' rights since they are not American citizens so don't waste your time accusing me of clueless. Some countries have accepted the terrorists cause many of them are not American citizens but from foreign nations...common sense I know right?

Yes. US constitution does not say any thing about terrorists, because at the time of independence British considered Washington and his men to be terrorists as well. Go feed this right wing baloney some where else. Besides your posts are a proof themselves about you being clueless. And stop with the stupid rant of G.W Bush just because 3,000 Americans died some how it justifies killing of over 2million humans in the stupid WOT.

I just posted the article which is my proof. Pakistan promises not to release him but then suddenly doesn't and now hes back to AQ. What does that tell you? Unless its some rogue element in the ISI that sympathizes with AQ. But thats impossible right?

Yes Yahoo is the most authentic source of news. Its far more important then Wikileaks. By the way I hope you dont follow their relationship advise as well since they are all authentic.

Yes. US constitution does not say any thing about terrorists, because at the time of independence British considered Washington and his men to be terrorists as well. Go feed this right wing baloney some where else. Besides your posts are a proof themselves about you being clueless. And stop with the stupid rant of G.W Bush just because 3,000 Americans died some how it justifies killing of over 2million humans in the stupid WOT.

Yes Yahoo is the most authentic source of news. Its far more important then Wikileaks. By the way I hope you dont follow their relationship advise as well since they are all authentic.

Well its my source that I can use, you can use whatever your source is, we can agree to disagree. You avoided the point I made about Muslims that are killing most of the Muslims in the WOT. And to say I need to justifed how 3000 people died compared to the deaths of hundreds of thousands, I'm sure Japan felt the same way when millions of their people were killed compare to the deaths at Pearl Harbor. Now you probably understand the concept of war where there is no fair fight.

Well its my source that I can use, you can use whatever your source is, we can agree to disagree. You avoided the point I made about Muslims that are killing most of the Muslims in the WOT. And to say I need to justifed how 3000 people died compared to the deaths of hundreds of thousands, I'm sure Japan felt the same way when millions of their people were killed compare to the deaths at Pearl Harbor. Now you probably understand the concept of war where there is no fair fight.
I don't think you understood his post - Look No one is virgin - All countries hands are dirty ( Yours too).Its just that you people act holier then though and act like virgins...
hypocrites.jpg

I don't think you understood his post - Look No one is virgin - All countries hands are dirty ( Yours too).Its just that you people act holier then though and act like virgins...

Radicalization has nothing to do with drones. Its related with Pakistani elites who shelter, fund terror groups like Taliban, LeT, JeM for use against neighbours, as state policy.

Also, bombing your home, doesn't radicalize anyone. For example, Japan was bombed to ashes in world-war II. How come Japan is most advanced economy in world now? how come Japanese didn't get radicalized after the war?

That's because, Japanese don't educate their kids and youngsters with terror philosophy of Jehad, so that they can use them to launch terror attacks on China or Korea and consider them as strategic assets. They are not sick like Pakistanis.

Radicalization has nothing to do with drones. Its related with Pakistani elites who shelter, fund terror groups like Taliban, LeT, JeM for use against neighbours, as state policy.

Also, bombing your home, doesn't radicalize anyone. For example, Japan was bombed to ashes in world-war II. How come Japan is most advanced economy in world now? how come Japanese didn't get radicalized after the war?

That's because, Japanese don't educate their kids and youngsters with terror philosophy of Jehad, so that they can use them to launch terror attacks on China or Korea and consider them as strategic assets. They are not sick like Pakistanis.
I never mentioned anything about drone strikes at all not sure why you went off the tangent and started trolling - In any case i don't think i would even need to reply to your post as your hatred (My stance re these organizations you mentioned in your posts is very clear which you can see through my previous posts )for Pakistan is evident in your post.I know you think Pakistanis are evil.Heck you might even justify Nazis acts to show that hey Pakistanis and Muslims are worse then them.

Oh I agree we are not saints, but I don't like his mentality that we are the ones that killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims when many people deny that Muslims would ever kill other Muslims. That true Muslims would target America. No one would target Muslims. A suicide bomb attack on a mosque or at a street market in Iraq, what comes to your head first? Mossad? CIA? Be honest.

This forum has many Gaddafi fans and he is willfully killing fellow muslims. No one utters a word about Assad killing his fellow Syrians.

is evident in your post.I know you think Pakistanis are evil.Heck you might even justify Nazis acts to show that hey Pakistanis and Muslims are worse then them.

That's true. you have earned your reputation. So while you have it, enjoy it. ;) :lol:

And, I don't consider Al-qaeda or pakistanis as muslims. That would be insult to Islam. :tdown:

You mean roughly 3000 people died including different nationalities and religions including Muslims. And most of the casualties are inflicted by terrorists. You know that. Take a breathe before spouting something like that.

3000 innocents = 200,000+ innocents? both are terrorists,

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom