What's new

The Losing deterrence of TNW. Time for Conventional solution of CSD?

u didn't get the msg did you, these are long range rockets Grad I am talking about 5-20 km range small projectiles.
Iron dome is used mostly against those type of katyusha rockets as far as volleys are concerned there is no effective defence against them. for the time being.

Its not bm 21 grad its wwii type katyusha observe the fins airframe nosecone. very similar to what iron dome is facing on daily basis https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I-MtgfGlHQ4

lol , you still didn't get you Below pic shows protective coming from more then 40Km or 40 mins

Normally in test is always capture the impact / destroy though cameras, In the entire video things are manipulated .

C2.JPG

Hamas rockets

f3.JPG

F1.JPG

hamas rocket.JPG

Chinese rocket
C1.JPG

If you will hear to my friendly advice.. there is no use in arguing with Indian trolls..

They will "prove" to you that an ordinary locating radar with counter battery fire can now suppress a TNW..
You are right thanks

I am dealing with time of near future when India is likely to get advance capabilities which can be put into effective use to counter TNW. As TNW are posing new & serious threat to India and they will be used one way or another during major war, so it's very safe to assume that India will prepare (or already preparing) accordingly.
What role can S-400 play in this scenario against Pak keeping in mind its purchase by our adversary?

Before NASR launch there will be Land and air EW/ECM going on to blind and counter and confuse any kind of radar..

Before NASR launch there will be Land and air EW/ECM going on to blind and counter and confuse any kind of radar..

You are right, I'll also add that why not throw in some spice by also using a couple of 120mm MLRS batteries and may be throw in a couple of A-100 as well, with 700 + rockets coming there way at same time with jamming.. what Indian trolls will now argue for.. may be a stars wars age S-5000.

You are right, I'll also add that why not throw in some spice by also using a couple of 120mm MLRS batteries and may be throw in a couple of A-100 as well, with 700 + rockets coming there way at same time with jamming.. what Indian trolls will now argue for.. may be a stars wars age S-5000.
Yes it is true, read my post # 59

The entire cold start docteine js dependant upon achieving high territorial gains within a short amount of time via high attrition to initial PA response in coordination with the IAF.

Nasr's focus is to offset the chance of an initial drubbing by using tac nukes as the disruptive force.

If a nuke hits, the Indians have a hobsons choice:
if they retaliate, its all out nuclear holocaust

But

If they don't and their forces are somehow able to regroup and keep pushing then they risk facing a well organized resistance and more losses than they are able to digest both in military and political terms.

Nasr is a pretty economical way to keep all but the most delusional of Indian leaders away from the idea of attacking Pakistan all out.

THE KEY QUESTION.

AT which point will PAKISTAN resort to TNW strike. eg.

The minute the Indians cross the LOC in different locations ie 20 to 40km into Pakistan land.
or
After a huge successful physcological loss of a major Pakistani military asset or base like destruction of your only nuclear reactor or the taking out the F16 fleet or destruction of Gwader

What is the RED LINE point.

For those who suggest india cannot touch your key assets think again

No strategic depth
brown water navy
outnumbered in the air
inability to sustain a full blown war for more than one week

It is not beyond the realms of possibility that a major air battle in which both sides lose the IAF breaks the F16 numbers from 70 to just 20 left albeit suffering 50 lossess them selves.

Its not impossible that the Navy and air force launch a massive strike on Gwader using air power ships and submarines

And its certainly not impossible that india wpould target your one nuclear reactor which is well within range of IAF.

Last edited:
Do not be stupid enough to cross the border :)

I get the impression that your red line nuclear threat is based on your fear in a conventional war that you people fear a battering fromm India thus you resort to your nuclear threat over your own soil.

Back
Top Bottom