What's new

The Lord’s episode another RAW ploy

Yes, like 10 people discussing it in the whole country and that means the whole country is discussing it. I know what you bhartis are trying to do here. Get the best mileage out of this scandal in whatever way possible.

'The HAARP' and 'Indian dams on the Kabul river' ideas were also started by very few, say 10 but thanks to the coverage and other sentiments, the theory is very popular now. Even a Pakistani journalist asked the US state department spokesperson about HAARP as the root cause of Pakistan's flood!!

my friend if it's only 10 people, then i'm glad. But you have to question the motive of a national news paper (if it is one) to publish this kind of absurd news, purpose of which can only be to mislead the public & spread more hatred.

Its not a national news paper. Its a tabloid and its very rarely quoted.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

'The HAARP' and 'Indian dams on the Kabul river' ideas were also started by very few, say 10 but thanks to the coverage and other sentiments, the theory is very popular now. Even a Pakistani journalist asked the US state department spokesperson about HAARP as the root cause of Pakistan's flood!!

HAARP is a popular conspiracy theory among non-Pakistanis as well so don't start this ****. Plus the theory is not popular like you say.

When did the RAW "agents" become so active ????

If i do consider there is a shred of truth in this report then the pot-bellied RAW "agents" are finally getting off their arm-chair...........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMAGINE those RAW turtles/snails actually exercising their pea-brains :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You don't get what I am saying, do you? You see, Americans tend to ignore fox news if they dont like what it says. They aint childish like you guys. You create a thread to have a field day at trolling based on opinion of almost nil people. It represents such a few people yet you try to make it look like something bigger. You do this consistently btw.

We are forigners how we get to know about pakistan?????

The answer is Media and we get to see these types of news and flame all over so obviously one has to make its judgment on it.

Also, as a pakistani if some newspaper/s is defaming ur country or presenting a bad image its your duty as a patriotic pakistani to sue them or make them correct it.

We are forigners how we get to know about pakistan?????

The answer is Media and we get to see these types of news and flame all over so obviously one has to make its judgment on it.

Also, as a pakistani if some newspaper/s is defaming ur country or presenting a bad image its your duty as a patriotic pakistani to sue them or make them correct it.

WTF

You gotta be kidding me? When was the last time a bharti sued a bharti newspaper for presenting bad image of Pakistan?

Dude, this website is not reliable and very few to no people use it as their source. You cant sue a website just like that.

Don't try to dodge my point btw. Stop being childish and creating troll fests.

When did the RAW "agents" become so active ????

If i do consider there is a shred of truth in this report then the pot-bellied RAW "agents" are finally getting off their arm-chair....

IMAGINE those RAW turtles/snails actually exercising their pea-brains :

Yeh since they failed to figure out kasab :P they thought to use their pea-brain for this . Good progress :sick:

hmmm..Anything against Pakistan cannot be digested without some RAW masala and CIA / Mossad tarka???

Good job RAW..but you got caught. dailymail news caught you.:lol:

some people claimed her to be Ms Christian Palmer ;) so actually an ISI ploy :D

who madam?..can you show me the link anyone saying she is Christain Palmer? another figment of your imagination i suppose :)

dont know you that the RAW funds all newspapers in the UK and this operation was done by undercover Indian agents, right Batman ?

Problem identification is the first step towards problem solving.

Wrong problem identification leads to wrong approach in solving the problem. Needless to say, it'll never lead to the correct solution.

It's like wrongly diagnosing a disease. If done the wrong way, the disease will never be cured. A wrong diagnosis may in fact be damaging to the patient.

Same is the case with PCB. There is something seriously wrong with the administration. Well actually that tends to happen when you stand by serial offenders like Shahid Afridi. It sends out a completely wrong signal. Plain and simple.

The sad part is, that amidst all this darkness there are few sane voices which could lead cricket in Pakistan on the right path.

Even after all this fiasco, PCB has refused to learn any lesson and is just trying to save its own A$$. It's time for some tough decisions. This issue has gained worldwide infamy for Pakistan cricket at a whole new level.

Someone, somewhere, must pick up the broom and clean the mess. Until then, such knee jerk conspiracies theories will do little more than prolonging the rot in the system and as a result, such incidences will lead Pakistan cricket into further oblivion.

This is an honest view from an outsider. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom