What's new

The latest news is that China's 7nm chips are manufactured using synchrotron radiation, which has 40 times the capacity of EUV lithography.

lol, I did not accuse China of anything. I only asked for the source of the "news" . If OP cannot provide the source, I will stick to my premise. If someone can provide data to the contrary, I will be happy to admit my premise was incorrect.
"especially when everyone else is either claiminng or insinuating that China busted sanctions ?"

-And that includes you making the claim, lol. What you wrote.

"especially when everyone else is either claiminng or insinuating that China busted sanctions ?"

-And that includes you making the claim, lol. What you wrote.
No, I am not claiming it. I am only insinuating it. lol. What I wrote.

So too you have to prove it, if you don't believe it, why are you putting the point there.
Why not, I am free to conjecture in response to some Chinese claiming he has some news news that there is no source for. I don't live under a Communist regime where not believing propaganda is a crime.

Why not, I am free to conjecture in response to some Chinese claiming he has some news news that there is no source for. I don't live under a Communist regime where not believing propaganda is a crime.
Funny words from someone whose media produces the most lies in the world.

maxresdefault.jpg

You made accusation, you have to prove it, that simple, doesn't matter where you live, la la land is no exception.

You made accusation, you have to prove it, that simple, doesn't matter where you live, la la land is no exception.
lol, so you have no source for the news ? that is the only accusation I have made, that the news has been posted without a source and the more you argue the more you prove the accusation.

lol, so you have no source for the news ? that is the only accusation I have made, that the news has been posted without a source and the more you argue the more you prove the accusation.
You accuse China broke US sanctions, lol, stop talking nonsense asking me to prove something to you.

You accuse China broke US sanctions, lol, stop talking nonsense asking me to prove something to you.
You must be really stupid. I have said multiple times that I cannot prove or disprove China broke US sanctions, but the less information China provides, the stronger my belief that it would have. The more information it provides, the more I am convinced that it did not.

I am not asking you for proof. I am merely asking for the source of the claim made in this thread.

You must be really stupid. I have said multiple times that I cannot prove or disprove China broke US sanctions, but the less information China provides, the stronger my belief that it would have. The more information it provides, the more I am convinced that it did not.

I am not asking you for proof. I am merely asking for the source of the claim made in this thread.
You stupid fool, you just ask me to prove something I didn't say about the source, and you can't prove what your accuse, you Indians are chronic liars posting lies on forum all the time, period, fool.

You stupid fool, you just ask me to prove something I didn't say about the source, and you can't prove what your accuse, you Indians are chronic liars posting lies on forum all the time, period, fool.
Lol, you are too funny. I am sure you are putting on an act. No one can actually be that stupid.

Where is the source of this news? That's a legitimate question

Lol, you are too funny. I am sure you are putting on an act. No one can actually be that stupid.
The stupidest people on earth is you Indian, you are putting a clown show, don't flatter yourself with only IQ 82.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom