What's new

The latest news is that China's 7nm chips are manufactured using synchrotron radiation, which has 40 times the capacity of EUV lithography.

Why not continue discussing CCP?

How many times do I need to say it?

The EUV/DUV sold by ASML to China cannot produce 7nm chips!!!

Only Huawei has the technology to produce chips without using ASML products!

Can you understand human language?

Baby. Let me tell you another news.

India = joke.
actually 7nm or even 5nm can be made with DUV with multiple patterning but costly.
it is just uncertain china fabbed them with domestic equip or not.

Is it some state secret that nobody knows ? The information in the public domain is that SSA 800 is a 28 nm machine and it will be delivered by the end of 2023 ? So, please tell me do you think it is plausible that some Chinese company fabricated a 7 nm chip using an indigenous EUV lithography machine like some Chinese idiots are claiming?
I told you, you are free to assume anything. Our jet engines flew for 20 years before anybody knew about it. We don't go boasting like yindoos.

I don't, but I see that you do. This thread is about whether China produced the 7nm chip used in Huawei's phone using an indigenous machine or not. Do you have an opinion on that except saying " No one knows" - when in fact even the well- informed Chinese know that not even the code name for an indigenously built Chinese EUV lithography machine exists .
No one knows, so what are you arguing about? If you can read Chinese, you will understand, if you don't just assume our technology don't exist. How many times have we disappoint, when we say we will do something, 90% of the time we will do it. We don't just talk and talk, w3 do it.

actually 7nm or even 5nm can be made with DUV with multiple patterning but costly.
it is just uncertain china fabbed them with domestic equip or not.
It is Huawei's patented technology. It's not about using “Western technology at a high cost”.

“The EUV Litography System was currently created exclusively by Dutch company ASML and filed a similar patent (US2016007434A1) in 2016 but has a different scope of patents. ASML is not allowed to sell the machine to China.

The difference between the two patents is that Huawei uses a rotating illumination device to reduce the number of bright or dark patterns in the same area. It seems that Huawei really wants to overcome the vacancy in the EUV Litography market.

As EUV discovery helped bring chips to 7nm and lower process nodes, Huawei patents could help China's Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC) ultimately compete with TSMC and Samsung Foundry” .

Huawei is just waiting for China's domestically produced equipment to become more mature.

SMEE

NAURA

AMEC

JCET

Is it some state secret that nobody knows ? The information in the public domain is that SSA 800 is a 28 nm machine and it will be delivered by the end of 2023 ? So, please tell me do you think it is plausible that some Chinese company fabricated a 7 nm chip using an indigenous EUV lithography machine like some Chinese idiots are claiming?

I don't, but I see that you do. This thread is about whether China produced the 7nm chip used in Huawei's phone using an indigenous machine or not. Do you have an opinion on that except saying " No one knows" - when in fact even the well- informed Chinese know that not even the code name for an indigenously built Chinese EUV lithography machine exists .
I can see how hopeless you are. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom