What's new

The Kharotabad (Quetta) Incident

this is just disgusting !! the culprits must be punished, instead of safeguarding them....

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

GEO showed their passports, I think they were a family, dad, mom, their teenage daughter, their son and his pregnant wife...

This is a sad incident if indeed it’s true that they were unarmed and had no suicide vests however one must add the troops at the check post were simply following the SOP (standard operating procedure)

The SOP about vehicles and people approaching a check post is now set out to be very simple , challenge the vehicle or person to stop or identify , if they fail to do so proceed to terminate.

I know of another incident in SWA where an approaching person failed to indentify when challenged by the check post, which then opened fire and when the soldier who opened fire saw that the man who was killed was his own unit buddy he was devastated but the unit commanding officer and even the brigade commander personally went to that check post to let the soldier know that his made the right call.

Disgusting!

Worst thing is that no one will be held accountable. There never is which is something that US and UK for all their ills in thw world still don't let cowboy behaviour go unquestioned unlike Pakistan. e.g. summary execution of teenagers by army in swat.

Suicide bombings have taken a toll on the security forces in Pakistan and the ones manning the check posts are constantly faced with this threat so now there are SOPs in place which have zero tolerance for potential threats.
If you are being signaled to stop then just STOP! Also in the operational area the SOP is that any unidentified person seen within the declared radius of the operational area will be sent onwards to the next life.
After the initial bad press that the Army got and the disgusting behavior of these militants which included making beheading videos, torture video and desecration of the dead bodies of our soldiers now there is zero tolerance for potential threats and hazards.
Speaking of the US and UK, if they ever experience the number of suicide bombings we have had trust me they will haul up all people from Muslim countries inside the US and UK and lock them up.
Just like the Japanese were locked up post world war ii

Cry all you guys want.......... But u cant refute the facts.
1)Their passports were frm USSR era and had expired.
2)No legal visas?
3)They had explosives.
4)We have seen alot of such terrorists frm all over the world coming to our region for the so called jihad.............Hence the the soldiers n cops didnt take a chance.

Although killing of a pregnant woman is grim, but think of the innocent these people would have killed, not in Pakistan but somewhere else! Maybe Russia! Good riddance.

question is not if the lady was pregnant or not but the ques is what was her intentions, if her intentions was to kill innocent ppl then killing her is justified.

My theory is that these chechens came looking for refuge. This is probably a blunder from the trigger happy Pakistani forces who simply found it convenient to call them "militants". I simply cannot accept the fact that a pregnant woman would resort to militancy.

A family of refugees gunned down even after they had surrendered. It is very sad. I was delusional to think Muslims were one family, no matter the color of your skin or the language you speak, or the region where you were born. I was very wrong.

The FC and police are a terrified and paranoid bunch. Even though no Chechan has ever suicide bombed Pakistanis, they killed them after they had surrendered. Its a shame. It could have been anyone's family... even of those on this forum defending the cowardly acts of FC and police.

My heart burns...

A family of refugees gunned down even after they had surrendered. It is very sad. I was delusional to think Muslims were one family, no matter the color of your skin or the language you speak, or the region where you were born. I was very wrong.

The FC and police are a terrified and paranoid bunch. Even though no Chechan has ever suicide bombed Pakistanis, they killed them after they had surrendered. Its a shame. It could have been anyone's family... even of those on this forum defending the cowardly acts of FC and police.

My heart burns...

Baghal mein churi mu mein ram ram .. ehh ?

If you care for Muslims then openly declare that Indians accepts Chechnya’s right of self determination also let Kashmir go and let the Kashmiris have the right of self determination and openly accept that Palestinians have the right of self determination.
Don’t make these fake statements about your care for Muslims.
In this incident, it wasn’t known beforehand that they were Chechens that cannot be established in a few seconds that the man at the check post has.

Baghal mein churi mu mein ram ram .. ehh ?

If you care for Muslims then openly declare that Indians accepts Chechnya’s right of self determination also let Kashmir go and let the Kashmiris have the right of self determination and openly accept that Palestinians have the right of self determination.
Don’t make these fake statements about your care for Muslims.
In this incident, it wasn’t known beforehand that they were Chechens that cannot be established in a few seconds that the man at the check post has.

supporting any community does not mean that one should also support their weird & illogical demands.

AFAIK they were running towards FC Check Post - Well if i run towards Army check post i will get shot at regardless of my nationality.You can thank Suicide bombers for this. happens.

Sucide bomber family?
We neeed to cleanse our northern areas from these illegal aliens destroying peace and tranquality.

Suicide bombings have taken a toll on the security forces in Pakistan and the ones manning the check posts are constantly faced with this threat so now there are SOPs in place which have zero tolerance for potential threats.
If you are being signaled to stop then just STOP! Also in the operational area the SOP is that any unidentified person seen within the declared radius of the operational area will be sent onwards to the next life.
After the initial bad press that the Army got and the disgusting behavior of these militants which included making beheading videos, torture video and desecration of the dead bodies of our soldiers now there is zero tolerance for potential threats and hazards.
Speaking of the US and UK, if they ever experience the number of suicide bombings we have had trust me they will haul up all people from Muslim countries inside the US and UK and lock them up.
Just like the Japanese were locked up post world war ii

Cry all you guys want.......... But u cant refute the facts.
1)Their passports were frm USSR era and had expired.
2)No legal visas?
3)They had explosives.
4)We have seen alot of such terrorists frm all over the world coming to our region for the so called jihad.............Hence the the soldiers n cops didnt take a chance.

Although killing of a pregnant woman is grim, but think of the innocent these people would have killed, not in Pakistan but somewhere else! Maybe Russia! Good riddance.

AFAIK they were running towards FC Check Post - Well if i run towards Army check post i will get shot at regardless of my nationality.You can thank Suicide bombers for this. happens.

Reading all this makes me sick! According to my sources inside, this is what I have heard.

They were going and were stopped but by a police checkpost. The police extorted bribe from them. The police apparently phones the next checkpoint that they had gotten their "share" and informed the next checkpoint to stop the car and take your share from the "foreigners".

The second post did the same, and informed the final (3rd checkpost). At the 3rd checkpost, the muslims resisted, (or were out of money) so the police started "misbehaving" with the women. A person (dont know if he was with them) punched a "police" wala.. the police walas then told the FC / Other police that these people are armed to the teeth and wearing suicide vests. The muslims tried to take refuge in a checkpost but the FC/Police barbarically murdered the muslim brothers/sisters, one of whom was even pregnant.

No matter what, the final outcome was ''OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS WERE MARTYRED BY THE SLAVES OF AMERICA, INCLUDING A PREGNANT WOMAN. BEING a WOMAN, I ASK, IF women in this country are not safe, WHERE ARE THE MOHAMMAD BIN QASIMS OF TODAY? WHO WILL PROTECT US FROM THESE ZALIMS? WHO WILL LISTEN TO THE CALL OF ALLAH.

May Allah all give us hidaya. ........

does it makes sense to you ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom